Chapter 1

The One and Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyang's POV: 

We are here on our way to YG's meeting room as in me and my members he called us earlier today and asked us to come because we are all having a meeting all of us the staffs and artist are going to this meeting. Hyung must really have something important to say to the point that he will call us all for a meeting "I wonder what would that be" I thought. 

"Hyungs why do you think YG hyung called us in did we do something wrong" Seungri asked worriedly.

"I don't know Seungri-ah maybe for some project that we will be doing and I don't remember anything that we have done" Ji said to him.

"Don't think too much Seungri-ah we have not done anything wrong ok" Top hyung said he can always makes him calm down. Soon Seungri calmed down and nodded his head to hyung. We were talking about some stuffs that we will be doing when we have our vacation nextweek until some girl just bumped on me she is about to fall down when I quickly catch her so that she will not fall and woah! as soon as I saw her I am dazed damn! she is so beautiful she tightly closed her eyes thinking that she will fall. She have this innocent beauty that will make you fell in love with her quickly its lke she came down from heaven. As soon as she realized that she didn't hit the floor she open her eyes. Just debak! she is literally the definition of a goddess her eyes met mine and it sparkeled really. I almost forgot that my members are here with me our perfect moment were cut off when my member cleared their throat and that made us came back from reality.

"Ummm Yoona I'll call you back okay?" She said to the person she is talking to and keep her phone and turned to us.

"I'm really really sorry I am not looking at my way" she apologizing to us she is so cute.

"Its okay wait! I know you" Seungri said and that make all us turned to look at him and gave questioning looks Daesung is in deep thoughts probably thinking where he had seen her.

"Oh! are you the sister of Bi?" he asked and she smiled oh! Boy that smile it make my heart melt.

"Yes I am I'm really sorry again and thank you for catching me I thought I was gonna fall, I'm Yuri by the way Bi's noona" She said and turned to me and offered her hand.

"Its alright and I am Youngbae by the way you can call me taeyang if you like" I said and shake her hands.

"Its nice to meet you all but I really have to go I have a lot to do for tonight, I hope to see you guys again bye! She said and ran off waving at us.

"Woah dude I didn't know that Bi has a really hot sister not to mention really beautiful" Seungri said looking at us.

"Yeah she is really beautiful" I said remembering when she is in my arms earlier.

"Woah! Looks like someone's fell inlove at first sight well who wouldn't right" Ji said.

"I heard about her and her twin the Ikon and winner are always talking about them I didn't believe them because they describe her like she is a goddess I mean there is no person like that but I guess it really true" Top hyung said.

"She has a twin? Is she beautiful too" Ji asked like a kid.

"They say that but I think its true seeing her twin I bet she is too anyway let's talk about that all of them are in the meeting room and waiting for us some on hyung will definitely scold us" Daesung said and that make us run towards the meeting room. Well this should be an interesting meeting.

JiYong's POV:

"You're late!" Hyung angrily said to us as soon as we entered the room and there we saw everyone and we quickly settled to our seats. 

"I'm sorry hyung there's someting happend on our way here" I said eyeing Taeyang who is day dreaming again hahahah! It must really liked that Yuri girl I mean she is really beautiful I wonder how her twin looks like. Oh! I am going to ask that to Bi later.

"Ok I called you in here today because we are going somewhere tonight and I asked all of your manager to cancel all of your schedules for today so you can preapare" Hyung said.

"Where are we going hyung?" I asked in curiosity.

"We'll be going to Bi's sisters first exhibit" He replied wait Bi's sisters that mean Yuri we looked at Bi and he just bowed his head down.

"You mean Yuri and Yoona noona sajangnim?" Bobby asked.

"Yes, Yuri is here a while ago and invited us to their first exhibit" Hyung said.

"What time and what will we wear sajangnim" CL asked.

"We have to be there at 7:00 tonight and wear formal outfit ok" We nodded. "Ok that's all you may go now and get ready" And with that we left the room only to hear the winnings of the winner and ikon members expect BI who are they winning to.

"Yah why didn't you tell us that Yoona and Yuri noona is here already"y whine.

"Right, You're so mean hyung" Chanwoo said.

"Ok, Ok stop will you the noonas said not to tell all of you since they want it to be a surprise and Please stop my ears are bleeding" Bi shouted. Woah I didn't know that these boys are close with Bi's sisters. Before they fight I looked at my members and the 2ne1 noonas that we should step in and they nodded.

"Woah! Guys you should not harass Bi what's the matter" Seungri said.

"This guy didn't tell us that noonas are back" Minho said.

"I tol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter