Chapter 2

Because of Jung

                My heart was thumping so fast while I looked at Jinyoung’s hand, holding my wrist and leading me inside WM Entertainment building. I still could not believe my luck that Jinyoung found me camping outside their building and invited to spend a night inside their blessed building . . . with him.

                Eeeeeeee!!! Brb. Dying from feels.

                “Welcome to WM Entertainment!” He enthusiastically said when we entered the building, still carrying my guitar case. This was the second time I got inside the building since we already went here to give the fangifts from Banas to some WM staff. However, this was the first time I would pass the lobby and explore other rooms.

                Thanks to Jung.

                We thread to the corridor going to the elevator and I saw WM Entertainment talents on display, Oh My Girl and B1A4. I almost run going to the lifesize Jinyoung photo to pounce it but remembered that I was following the real-deal so I resumed walking. We met Shinwoo and Angela waiting at the entrance of the elevator and greeted us with questionable looks when they saw Jinyoung holding my wrist. Feeling awkward, he let go of my hand when he noticed Shinwoo lifting a brow and looking very curious.

                “She has trouble walking that’s why I’m helped her.” Jinyoung said defensively although no one was asking anything. Shinwoo nodded, trying not to chuckle because on how Jinyoung reacted. On the other hand, my brain was running wild that I’d never ever wash my hand again.

                I’d ziplock this hand forever.  I placed my hand in my face and shook it. AHHHHH! So much for screaming inside your head.

                Meanwhile, Angela was sneering at me, enough for me to know that I should explain that little scene once we have time to talk. When we stepped inside the elevator, she teased me. “Dumada-moves ka na, Eomma ah.”[You’re making your moves, Eomma.]

                “Hindi ah. Malandi si Jung.” [No, I’m not. Jinyoung is flirty.]

                Jinyoung, who just pressed the 6th floor, looked at me when he heard me mentioning his name. I smiled at him. “I told Angela that you’re kind.” Lies. . . lies. . . lies.

                “Ah. I see.”   He also smiled at me. I couldn’t contain my Jinyoung feels that I grabbed Angela’s hand and squeeze it so hard, she playfully slap it after.

                Gad. I’m in elevator with A2.

                WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!!!

                The elevator door closed and we moved up.

                “Ah, Jinyoung,” Shinwoo suddenly asked him whom was busy having a staring contest with me through mirror’s reflection (I’m dying inside. . eek. Ekkk. Ekk.). “Are you sure that we will not be in trouble letting these girls inside the building?”

                Jinyoung moved his gazes to Shinwoo, then became anxious. He remained silent for few seconds before uttering the words, “Honestly, I’m not really sure about that.”

                Ampf.

                So we are fugitive fangirls now?

                Shinwoo heaved a sigh and looked troubled however, upon seeing us nervous faces because hello, we understand what you guys were talking about guys, he beamed at us. “Don’t worry. We will not kick you out.”

                Shinwoooo!!! T_T

                I felt relief because I thought my Jinyoung moment was coming to an end. Seriously, if Shinwoo would tell us to go, we could be fine . . . I said could, but I never mention would. I’d go to an isolated island where WIFI is not available so I’d forget how fate effin’ teased me this day.

                Or I’ll be a nun.

                Whatever.

                Ding.

                The elevator door opened when we reached 5th floor, but instead of going outside, Shinwoo clicked the hold button and crossed his arms. The two plastics bags he was carrying juggled, which I bet were food. He looked so serious as if what he’d tell something between the matter of life or death.

                “Since some of the trainees are staying overnight here in the sleeping quarters and manager hyung is at Jinyoung’s floor, doing stuff, we can’t let you stay inside a room on your own, girls. Either you’ll come with me or Jinyoung.” Shinwoo said. He pursed his lips and explained more, “as much as possible, we don’t want you to bump to other people, except the two of us. If you will accompany either Jinyoung or I, at least we can ask whoever who’d go finding us to call or text first.  So, is it alright if you'll stay in a same room with us?”

                Angela and I tried to decipher what Shinwoo was saying, making our Korean understanding work overtime. We nodded fast after, when we understood what he said.

                YES~ YES~. ROOM WITH JINYOUNG!!! I blew air from my mouth to calm myself and not fangirl in front of them.

                Shinwoo lit up. “Great! Jinyoung will be producing in his own studio at 6th floor while I’m in my room to practice for my musical. However, think it’d be best if you will be with me since Jinyoung’s is working for our songs in the next album. Anyway, would you like to be with me or him?”

                “You.”

                “J-jinyoung.”

                Angela and I looked fiercely at each other when we had contradicting decisions. Of course, she’d pick Shinwoo because he was her bias. . . . and so mine's Jinyoung. Shinwoo said that we could pick either him or Jung.

                WTF. Shall I give way and choose Shinwoo or not?

                Jinyoung or stay inside WM?

                But, if I choose Jinyoung, I will just disturb him and he’s working for their next album. I don’t want to do that.

                But you will hear him making their upcoming songs. First fan to hear it!!

                Suddenly, I’m making important life decisions. **looks in a far distance**

                “Fine. With Shinwoo then,” I sighed and hid the tone of depression in voice. I mean, it’s still Shinwoo right?; the smexy, broad-shouldered, mouth-watering Shin Dongwoo. I really like his shoulders because it's so broad you can hang fangirls in them, aside from the fact that we can talk about Korean skincare tips.

                It’s Shinwoo and B1A4 member as well. Do you still have guts to be choosy in times like this?

                Angela beamed so wide at me I could see her pearly whites.

                For my dongsaeng .  . . I’m sacrificing.

                FAKDIS.

                “Great. That settles it. Let’s-------“

                “Wait a minute.” Jinyoung, who was silent the entire time, interrupted. He made a short glimpse at me then looked at Shinwoo. “Uhmmm, actually I could use some company. It’s kinda dull if I’m alone in my studio and it’s creepy. Besides, Jeannie-ah said she wanna be with me.”

                I bit my lower lips so hard to restrain myself in screaming. Suddenly the air in the elevator was too thick to breathe in, I held at the wall to support myself.

                Homaigad.  .  . Jinyoung wants me to accompany him. Jinyoung wants to be alone with me.

                You should have told me earlier, Jinyoung.

                KYAAAAAAAA!!!!

                AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

                *gasps for air*

                #howtocalm #ermergerd

                “Oh, okay.” Shinwoo had this dubious looks again at Jinyoung but chose not to comment. He handed one of the plastic bags to Jinyoung and turned to Angela, who was almost drooling because of the fact that she could pounce Shinwoo and hang herself in his collarbone in few miuntes excites her. “Seems like we will be together. Let's go?”

                She nodded fast then pulled me. “Eomma. Calma lang ha [Please be calm] because I don’t want to be kicked out of here.” Wew, you are really telling me to calm down, Angela? Suddenly, her looks became forbidding, she threatened me. “Don’t dare contact me. I’d call you at dawn and if we’re going to leave. If you’ll do that. . . ” She made the sign I-see-you-you-see-me. It was hilarious but being bigger than me, I took her threat seriously.

                They stepped outside the elevator, Angela tailing Shinwoo clumsily. Jinyoung, on the other hand, clicked the close button.

                Awkward.

                We remained quiet the whole time until we reached the 6th floor. Still carrying the guitar case, he walked outside first then I followed him but then he paused to check the corridor in our sides. Making sure that the coast was clear, he turned around to see me. I forgot to breathe when he leaned his head closer to mine. My gods. I could see his pores in his nose because he was wearing no makeup. My eyes widened.

                OH.MI.GAD.

                “Shhhhh. We need to be extra careful because manager hyung is in this floor.” Jinyoung placed her forefinger against his lips. I followed him touching my lips and Jinyoung smirked with this smoldering gaze ohmygad I can’t. . . .  T_____T *nosebleed*

                “O-okay.” I squeaked.

                “Come on.”

                We strolled quietly the right corridor of the floor and passed two doors. On the third one, Jinyoung opened it.

                Holy potatoes.

                It was a small room with the familiar wooden floor, 2 keyboards at the right side of room and several boxes below it, containing files and smaller boxes. The amplifier was attached at the corner of the room and a long table where his computer, music paraphernalia and microphone were placed. At the left side, it was a small couch enough for 4 people and small coffee table. Also, there was the poster of Who Am I album and his signed acoustic guitar hanged at the wall. I held at the door’s frame because I’m in Jinyoung’s studio!!!

                THIS IS REAL DEAL! I pinched myself to see if I was really dreaming or not, and so I was not. AMPF! 

                Thank you Kpop gods and goddesses for such wonderful gift. I will die a happy fangirl.

                “You can sit in the couch. I’ll just get some stuff in the pantry.” Jinyoung placed my guitar case against the wall beside the coffee table and left the room.

                I sat down on the couch, deposited the guitar I was carrying on my side and inhaled sharply. My head was functioning so fast I felt going crazy. I’m in Jung Jinyoung’s studio. I’m in Jung Jinyoung’s studio. I’m in Jung Jinyoung’s studio. I’m in Jung Jinyoung’s studio. I kept repeating those words in my head because I had problem grasping the whole situation.

                Maybe this was the result of waiting 10 hours in the convenience store. I think I’d died. I dropped dead when I stepped outside the store because of exhaustion, then I unknowingly followed the light . . . and this is the light, to be with Jinyoung. The whole thing happened to me was so surreal I was really a having a hard time believing it. Like, seriously? Who would know that busking in front of WM Entertainment in the middle of the night would result to staying inside your favourite kpop group’s building and spent maybe 4-6 glorious heart-stopping hours in the four-cornered room . . . with your 4D, high quality, you can touch and smell with bonus, no makeup look Oppa?

                Is this a ing fan fiction? [Well, indeed it is.]

                I was busy having mental breakdown when Jinyoung came with a small familiar box, containing some bottled water and food. He put the box beside me and pulled the small coffee table that was beside where I was sitting and put it in front of me. He stood up and paused for a few moments, as if thinking what he’d do next. He said ‘ah’ then did something with the door.

                What the ?

                He locked it.

                ASDFKHADSLKJDJ!!!!

                “I hope you don’t mind. Manager hyung might suddenly opened this door so I locked it. As Shinwoo said, we can’t let someone know that you are here except both of us.” He said as if it’s nothing be worried about and don’t-worry-I-ain’t-do-anything-bad look.

                Well, good for you. How about me? I panted as my brain went haywire on what he was talking. This little handsome . . . does he know how my nasty thoughts think as of the moment? I was busy thinking if the room was indeed soundproof because if I’d do crazy stuff *cough*, he’d just scream and scream and no one would know, right? From the time he could actually open the door, I’ve already ransacked his ity.

                I blushed and looked down for him not to see.

                ERMERGERD. SHOO NASTY THOUGHTS SHOOOO!!!!

                “You can take a nap in the couch while I work in here, okay?” He sat in his swivel chair and got a black jacket with B1A4 print at the back. He handed it over to me. “Here, you can use my jacket in the meantime as your blanket. Do you want to lower down the AC?”

                It’s no surprise that Jinyoung is very gentle and kind but experiencing if first hand is. . . . no words, my friend. No words.

                The feels.

                So real.

                “Ani. It’s fine.” I bit my lower lip, hesitating if I should still ask him something I’d been dying to do, Jinyoung give me babies to give my gifts to him personally. “Ah, Jinyoung-oppa. Can I tell you something?”

                He looked back at me and put his headphones back on the table that he supposed to wear, eyebrows were crossed.

                “Ahhh, it’s alright if you don’t want. I will not disturb you a-anymore.” I nervously said and waved my hands at him dismissively because I thought he got annoyed and kick me out of his room, which I didn’t want to happen.

                “It’s fine.” He stood up then sat beside me in the couch. He made a very caring smile I melt. “What is it?”

                I need tissue guys. MABUSHIII!! [*very bright]

                I inhaled heavily first because of mental breakdown then proceed to rummaged my bag. I got my gift for him that was covered in Japanese paper. “This is for you.” I handed it over to him.

                “Oh really?" He looked very surprised and took the gift, " . . . I’ll open this, okay?” He grinned so wide and lighten up when he saw what was inside, a musician dice [toy for musicians]. “Wah. I’ve been thinking of buying this for a very long time but I kept on forgetting. This is so cool. Thanks a lot, Jeannie.”

                I felt giddy when he uttered my name, glad that he actually liked what I gave him. God knows how many months I thought about his gift because, you know a lot of Jinyoung fans ship him stuff. My Jinyoung is a happy banana! I also got my customized guitar that was beside me. “This is yours as well.”

                “Ehh?” He looked so surprised and hesitated to get the guitar. I think he knew how expensive it was.

                “Yes. This is the first gift I’d give you since you debut that’s why. . .” I didn’t care how expensive that is. I put the guitar in his lap because he refused to accept it.

                “Thank you.” He shyly laughed and checked out the guitar, strumming some chords. He put on the guitar strap when he thought of playing it more. He gave it a tap. “This is really good, very sturdy but light. Aside from it’s really cute. Other members will envy me.” Jinyoung chuckled.

                Ahhhh~ music to my ears.

                I just smiled at him because again, I was out of words. Seeing the love of your life praising the gift you gave him. . . . This is the reason why I live, guys. *cries with swelling pride*

                “By the way, have you gone to one of our performances?” Jinyoung asked curiously.

                Eh.

                “Ahehehehehe. . . ampf.”

                The thing asw I’ve never been in any of their concert nor performances since firstly, they were in hiatus so they have no performance in any music shows we’ve gone to and secondly, when they had a concert in our country, I was a broke employee because I recently move in a different apartment. Also, I had no vacation leave left. When I heard the news of B1A4 having a concert on Manila, my beloved city, I broke into tears in our office and my supervisor, who knew that I was a hardcore fangirl, kept reminding me that I should not absent on B1A4’s concert day or I’d be a given a notice from the management. I ing hate that guy.

                I was torn between telling Jinyoung the truth or not, but in the end, I chose not to lie. It was not like Jinyoung would suddenly get mad at me. He’s a very sensible, understanding and generous person.

                Lewl. Yes, I know. I praise Jinyoung a lot.

                “Nope. I'm so sorry.” I looked down, thinking that he’d be disappointed.

                “Ah. I see.” Jinyoung strummed some chords again and didn’t ask more questions. For few minutes, it was only the sound of the guitar that we can hear. “Hmmmm. Do you want a song, Jeannie?”

                My eyes flew to him when he said those words. “Eh? Really?”

                Ohmygad. I’m going to see my bias performing without paying an arm, leg or kidney for concert ticket?!

                Brb, crying.

                His eyes were slits while he was looking at me, as if thinking of something. “I’m thinking a song that best suits you or you may like.”

                Surprise me, Jung.

                I did not care if my face hurt a lot because of grinning so wide. Jinyoung would be performing in front of me. We are alone. It’s dedicated for me.

                KYAAAA!!!

                Jinyoung smiled so bright that the whole cramp room lit up, as if having a Eureka moment. He cough a little and started plucking the guitar. “I think you love this song.”

                Excitement was understatement. My stomach hurt so bad due to anxiousness, feels, excitement, giddy and other five more emotions that Jinyoung was giving me. I couldn’t ing calm. What is calm?

“My dear, look at my eyes
So I can go into your eyes
Now tell me honestly
Don’t hide it anymore”

                  *coughs* Are you referring to my love that I've been hiding from you?

                I gasped. He was singing ‘With you’: the themesong of Replay 1994. Honestly, this is one of my favourite B1A4 song although it was not included in any of their album. The tempo was like Sky, but this song was more adorable and cuter. I couldn’t stop beaming while looking at Jinyoung, enjoying himself as he sang and played the guitar.

“I didn’t tell you even once for a long time
But my heart for you is always the same
From the moment we first met to my last days
Only you are in my heart until always”

                I bobbed my head as I listened to his singing. He was chuckling while singing when he saw me mouthing the lyrics.

                “I want you, I wanna love you. I need you, I wanna love you. NEORUL SARANGHAEEEEE~~~” I sang Sandeul’s part so passionately that made him laugh a little. “I need you, I wanna love you. . .oh! oh! Onje-------------“

                Jinyoung suddenly stopped playing and became serious, left me hanging with my fiery performance and lyrics.

                “I know you love me.” He said bluntly.

                I shut up and blushed so hard I felt steam coming out of my head. Holy potatoes.

                Jinyoung. . . . .  is teasing me.

                “AHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Jinyoung burst out laughing that echoed in the four corners of the room, clutching his stomach to save his dear life. “Oh my god, ahahaha. You’re blushing so hard!”

                “I'm not.” I lied and hid myself over Jinyoung’s B1A4 jacket because of embarrassment. I was glad that I actually did that because, this jacket sure smell so effin nice. Inhale all the Jinyoung molecules . . . . inhale.

                “Sorry, sorry.” Jinyoung’s laughter was wearing off. “I’m not gonna tease you again.”

                “It’s fine. This is the first and last time that you’ll see me so I don’t mind.” Well, shoot.

                My mood suddenly changed because of the words I said. I certainly do not miss when it comes to making myself miserable. I sighed and smiled timidly at Jinyoung, whose mood also change.

                “Oh, is that so? I’m not gonna see you again?” He curiously asked me.

                “Why, you want to see me again?” I laughed as if what he was saying is hilarious, however he looked sincere on what he was asking, I had hard time breathing.

                “Of course, I thought we are already friends.” He said in a deadpan voice.

.........

.....

.

                Wait. Wait.  Guys, guys. . .

                What . . did he ing said?

                WHAT?!!!!!!!

                WE’RE FRIENDS?!!!!!

                HOMAYGAD!!!

                “I n-n-need to use the l-loo.” I was stuttering. You know the feeling when a dam releases water because it’s overloaded? That’s what my feels are doing right now. 

                I need to go somewhere where I can gather my brain and wits. I will die in here if I will not let it all out.

                For the first time in the history, I thought of having non-Jung Jinyoung moment.

                “Oh okay.” He looked disappointed on what I said as he stood up and opened the door. “Follow me, I’ll lead you there.”

                I timidly followed him in the dim hallway. We reached the part of the floor where I thought we would need to make a right turn to go in the loo, however when Jinyoung turned right, he became alarmed and stepped back. Next thing I knew, Jinyoung was pinning me in the wall, our bodies touched. My eyes widened, realizing our current position. My heart was beating so fast and furiously against my ribcage it was hurting so much and ringing my ears.

                Jinyoung, realizing that it was his fangirl who’s having mental breakdown in that very moment, looked at me. He closed my mouth using his left hand when he noticed that I’d scream. “Manager hyung is in the corridor, talking on the phone,so we can’t go there yet.” He whispered centimetre away in my ears that I could feel his hot breath down to my collarbone.

                I’m gonna ing dieeeee~~ AAAAAHHHHHHH~~

                Aside from my brain going hazy, my knees were also turning into jellies I couldn’t stand properly. Although the wall behind me supports my body, I was sliding down little my little because of heart failure, hazy mind and unreliable legs. Too exhausted to think rationally, I did what is the simplest thing to do.

                I hugged Jinyoung.

                Ampf. Very wrong move.

                FFEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS~~~~~~~~

                I felt Jinyoung stiffened when he knew that I encircled my arms around him, embracing him. His breath became harsh and I knew he was looking down at me as I could feel the air coming from his nose in my hair. Meanwhile, I did not give any about what I was doing. My heart and my mind were too worn out to care what Jinyoung feel or think about me. After all, this was his entire fault. All the teasing, smouldering gazes and his last remark being us friends made my emotions go riot that I was experiencing fifteen different emotions in the same time. I didn’t even care if someone sees us in this position, because in case that you didn’t know. . .

                I hugged Jinyoung.

                *got shot by Jinyoung’s fangirls*


Author Notes:

So this fanfic became 3-part because of I didn't know that it'll be this long. LOLS.

But, I promise that the next update is the last one. Honestly, I should have posted the update 2 days ago however, my effin Google docs did somethng weird and it didn't update from my tab to PC so. . my almost finished update was deleted. [IKR?!!] That's why started to us MS word again. -_-"

Anyway, thanks for subscribing to this fanfic. LOL. Also comment! YAY!