Chapter 2

I Met the Love

Baekhyun enter into his dorm room. He does not know who his room-mate. Actually he wants to rent a house together with Kyungsoo and Chanyeol near the university but not approved by his parents. They say, the first year was better staying at a hostel in order to adapt.

Baekhyun suddenly saw three men in the room, and one of them is Sehun, the men that fight with Baekhyun earlier in the registry only because rival registration form.

"Well ... well ... well ... guys, look who's my roommate!" Sehun said smirking to Baekhyun.

"You're roommates with me? Wait, do not answer! I know you're going to say 'yes' so before that let me tell you something. I do not like that poor boy and busybodies like you !."

Sehun smiled with satisfaction as he can impose Baekhyun. He did not if he is right about Baekhyun is poor, but he was sure Baekhyun come from poor families. See how Baekhyun dress, jeans jacket slightly worn, jeans that are slightly torn at the knee and thigh and cheap designer t-shirt was enough to prove that he is not coming from the rich.

"Children of the poor ? Hey, you do not know him ..." Myungsoo want to defend but Baekhyun pat Myungsoo’s shoulders and shook his head.

"I'm Kim Jongdae you can call me Chen." Chen said friendly.                                            

Myungsoo shook hands with Chen.

"I Jongin." Jongin also lend a hand to Myungsoo.

Myungsoo lend a hand to shake with Sehun. In fact he was quite upset because Sehun call Baekhyun poor boy but for some reason want to keep the heart Jongin and Chen, he stretched out his hand to shake.

Sehun was just silent and does not welcome Myungsoo’s hand. For him, Baekhyun’s friends are also his enemy.

Sehun really did not expect. His roommate with his own enemy? really unbelievable. Baekhyun silence was also proved that he was the child of poor people. Oh well, good. The last certainly more things that will happen between him and Baekhyun. This is only the beginning of their problems. There would be a follow-up to this problem.


Sehun with his friends walked to class. He suddenly stopped when he saw a pretty girl walked past him. the girl was walking along with her friend and then kept out of sight.

Sehun thinking. The girl can be his first victim. He was determined once called campus boy, he wanted to attract as many as possible of beautiful girls and now he has found a girl who will become his prey. The girl was pretty, petite.

"Sehun hey, let's go, it's already at 8.30 am. Class was about to start." Jongin words he had cut speculation.

"Guys, I've found my first victim." Sehun face looks cheerful.

"Victim? What victim?" asked Chen pretended not to understand.

 "I've seen a beautiful woman was walking ahead of us. Pretty well." Sehun said while winking.

Jongin silent. He refused to entertain his friend's womanizer temperament. He continues to draw hands Sehun still sitting on the bench.

Sehun follow. He looked around for a glimpse of the girl but disappointed because the girl was lost somewhere. and all the classes that morning, Sehun kept thinking about how he'd lured the girl.


In the afternoon, Sehun go to the library to find books of reference to relearn what has been left behind during class this morning.

When Sehun is looking for a book, he saw the beautiful girl again. The girl is reading a book in the corner of a table.

Without wasting time Sehun continue to sit in front of the girl. Perhaps this is the right time for him to approach her.

She continues to read and did not turn to look Sehun.

"Hi." Sehun said when she paid no attention.

The beautiful girl start looking at Sehun. She just smiled and then continue reading.

Sehun puzzled. The girl is not the same as other women he knew before. If another woman they would definitely ask his number or talk to him, but the woman in front of him did not look at him.

"Err ... what book you're reading?" Sehun asked to try again.

This time the girl frowned.

"Who are you?"

"I... I Sehun. Oh Sehun. Your name?"

"Han Iseul," replied the girl smiled and introduced himself.

"I'm majoring in Civil Engineering."

"I'm from the faculty of law," said Iseul still smiling.

Sehun not blinking eyes as he look at Iseul. Fluffy white skin and reddish, cute nose, lips look naturally red and his eyes were round was so beautiful. Anyone who saw it captivated by her beauty.

"Hmm ... I'm a new student here and I wanted to find at least one friend from all major. Do you want to be my friend?

"Huh?" Iseul stunned.

"Do you want to be my friend?" This time he was more confident with the question.

"Ooo ... if you just want to be friends, I have no problem."

The answer came from her lips really gladdened his heart. The first step was successful.

"Now as we have become friends, can I get your phone number? Mmm ... I mean, to facilitate communication." Sehun said bluntly.

"Oh sorry. I did not use mobile phones."

Sehun nodded blankly.

"Oh well. Tomorrow we can meet again." he said.

He stared deliberately at Iseul with a seductive gaze, but Iseul did not look at Sehun.

"Hmm ... what is your name again?" Iseul question.

"Sehun."

"Oh, sorry Sehun, I had to go."

"I understand. But tomorrow you come here again?" Sehun said. His eyes kept looking at Iseul face.

Iseul nodded and packing her books and belongings. She smiles to Sehun before she went on from there.

Sehun still there even after almost half an hour Iseul go. The first plan is progressing well and soon he would implement the second plan.

He should approach Iseul slowly, and after Iseul was already in his hands, he will ensure Iseul always follow the instructions, as he did to the girls before.