Chapter 1

I Met the Love

Student registration office in Seoul University increasingly crowded even though the clock showed 11 am. Iseul still queuing in long lines to pick up a registration form.

“Excuse me.”

Iseul turn back when there was a girl's voice greeted her.

“Yes?”

“You take what majors?” the girl asked kindly.

Iseul smile.

“Legislation.” You?

“Business Administration.”

Iseul nodding.

“I Jung Nari. Call me Nari. The sweet girl was introducing herself and lend a hand.

“Han Iseul called Iseul.” Said Iseul briefly and then shake hand with Nari as a sign of greeting introduction.


Baekhyun currently fill out registration forms at a table. He is assisted by his colleagues, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo who is currently in the final year to choose subjects that will be taken.

"Huh, this is a compulsory subject. Another in, buisness law." Chanyeol said while referring to the registration form.

Baekhyun nodded. he does not object to the Chanyeol’s proposed. After all he was interested in the business field. Blood like a businessman has been synonymous flowing in him because his father is a successful businessman. Baekhyun choice was right.

"Okay, ready. Wait for me here. I went to submit forms securely fastened." Baekhyun said while preparing the form and continue to step up to the counter to send the registration form.


Sehun, Jongin and Chen had just arrived at the registry office. Their eyes are watching the situation around wildly. The atmosphere was quite crowded and frenetic.

They thought, if they might come a little late at the office atmosphere was more quiet as it should at this time of the majority of students have already finished the registrar but thought they were far off the mark.

"Is this the best universities like father said? If it's like this, I'd better study in the UK!" Sehun muttering.

"What is the problem, Sehun? Jongin said. He beat out the words of his friend.

"You think that's good? You know, from the first my dream is I want to study aboard. I do not know what is so special about this UNI papa trace until we learn here!" Sehun grumbled again.

For Sehun, deeds of his father forced him to learn here is not fair at all. Said his father, he must learn here or his pocket money will be blocked. If his pocket money is blocked, surely he cannot have fun at the pub and find women like always.

"Hey, is not easy to get in here you know. It’s Rare because people can get in here to compete with the clever. I cannot believe you said that." Chen also slit.

Chen often will side Jongin because Jongin more mature than Sehun.

Saw the line of people lined up very long and it is unlikely he will get the form right now. maybe half an hour later a new turn came, but it was not necessarily. He continued forward and cut the line because she wanted to get an early form.

"Hey, why did you cut the line? Line up at the back!" a man behind Sehun disgruntled when Sehun cutting line while he had long queues.

"Mister, please line up behind. Others have a long wait." The desk clerk said softly to Sehun. She also does not agree with Sehun’s uncivilized action.

Sehun fuming. He didn’t like if there is anyone who ordering him. Furthermore he was still angry with his father. When people provoke with him, it is right on time. He does need something to vent his frustration and maybe that 'something' was looking for.

The situation became chaotic. Baekhyun who had just sent the form, increasingly worried about the incident. He feared that the fight will take place between them. like it or not, he should also break up the two men who are fighting, although he did not recognize them.

"Hey, you both do not fight here. Everything can be resolved amicably." Baekhyun said.

"Who are you? Do not meddle." Sehun question in a tone that deliberately elevated.

Sehun push Baekhyun like he want to challenge him. Baekhyun try to be patient.

"I know you want to hurry. Other people were already queuing of but they don’t get the form yet. No matter if you're slow, the clerk at front desk is not going to run." Baekhyun soft voice trying to calm Sehun.

"You had better line up behind." Baekhyun said again. He still speaks with a tone that gently as possible.

"For your information, I'm a rich man is the son of the most successful business people will not follow the orders from anyone.

Baekhyun smiled at Sehun’s recognition. He is already familiar with the temperament of a rich kid like Sehun. always said that they came from wealthy families, while the rich are their parents, not them.

"So you're a rich kid. That Businessman will be very sad to have a young child like you here? What's your name again? Sehun right? You have a good name but you do not have good manners. Baekhyun quipped that losing patience dealing with this creature named Sehun.

"Hey, dare you talk like that!" Sehun increasingly angry voice.

Baekhyun silent a moment. Increasingly becoming more common entertained behavior. He knew that if he returned again, like pouring kerosene on the fire. He persuaded himself to be patient.

"Just give the form to him." The man who had fight with Sehun earlier says to the counter clerk. Let him budge. He does not want to quarrel with anyone. He just wants his form.

"But ..." The clerk looks awry.

"It's fine." he said

The desk clerk had no choice. He continued to give form to Sehun. He was a little surprised when the form is to be taken roughly.

After certain conditions have stabilized, Baekhyun passes and walked towards his friend who was waiting for him. As he walk, he kept thinking about the earlier fights.

"Oh ...."

It comes out of Baekhyun’s mouth as soon as he awoke from his reverie. He is surprised when his shoulder hit a girl running in the opposite direction to it to cause the form to be in the girl's hand scattered on the floor.

"I am sorry." Baekhyun words and help the girl to collect her form.

She just smiled sweetly as she saw the man in front of her. She actually did not notice because she was too engrossed browse through the forms because fear that there is a mistake.

"I did not intentionally." The girl said softly.

Baekhyun also smiling. He had time to glance at the name listed on the form. Han Iseul.

"Han Iseul your name?" Baekhyun asked.

Iseul just nodded and took her form from Baekhyun.

"I Byun Baekhyun." Baekhyun introduced himself anyway.

Baekhyun not his blinking eyesas he looked at her beautiful face. His face softened.

Iseul feel awry. She was so uncomfortable because of his stare. Her heart began to beat rapidly.

"I .... I go first. Thank you for helping."

Iseul quickly go to send the form. She did not know why she felt to be chaotic but the feeling was immediately thrown away.

Baekhyun still stood there and stared at her from a distance. Iseul, as beautiful as it’s name.

"Hey !!!" Baekhyun surprised.

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo now standing before Baekhyun.

"There you are. We're looking for you everywhere!" said Kyungsoo

"Why did you find me?" Baekhyun asked still confused.

"You ok there? Belongings are you still with us. You do not want to take the bag of clothes you? If not, we can sell. We can make some money." Chanyeol said casually.

Baekhyun grinned mischievously. From a distance he looked at the girl named Iseul. He saw Iseul is talking to a girl. Perhaps her friend.

"Hey, you're looking at who?" Asking Kyungsoo which also looked at the same place.

Baekhyun quickly shook his head. He could not hide his smile.

"let's go."

Baekhyun passed. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo follow.

"Iseul, before I saw the man hit you, did he say anything to you? Is he flirting with you? Nari teasing her new friends.

Iseul smiled after hearing Nari teasing her.

"No. He's handsome, he couldn’t like me."

Echoes hailer, ask all new students lined up to register. Baekhyun lining up in the queue. He spotted the girl named Iseul again.

He wondered what is interesting about her, he felt that she was like a magnet and he is the iron that also attracted to the magnet.

After completing all the necessary payments, all new students are given a few minutes and the room key. Baekhyun arrived after the turn, she tries to find her again, but she was already gone.