V "not-so-diva divas"

Unsure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"YOU TWO SLEPT TOGETHER?!" Luna's loud screech was something I never want to hear ever again. Especially when it was night time.

The sounds of hurried footsteps were heard around the apartment floor followed by an equally loud slams of the doors. 
"WHAT HAPPENED" two voices seemed to come from the other end of the hallway.

"OPPA AND UNNIE SLEPT TOGETHER" Luna hollered back.
Another series of hurried footsteps were heard, now revealing two of the divas that avoided me for the entire time we first met. 
Yep, you got that right. The baby faced Sulli Choi and the icy princess Krystal Jung. 
"We have an oppa???" Krystal exclaimed and looked over to us.

"AHA! I KNEW YOU WEREN'T A GIRL!! YOU MUST BE SOME CREEP THAT GOT LUCKY"Sulli gave me a victorious smirk, pointing at me as if I was some item.

"First of all, rude" I began.
"I am 100% sure I'm a girl. Hell, why would I be in a girl group if I weren't,"

"Maybe you got lucky or something! It can happen to people" Sulli pressed on.

"Yup I'm pretty sure that that person's luck must be some kind of magic" I reasoned with thick sarcasm to the stubborn gal.

As we continued arguing the other alarmed diva had finally scurried back to her room out of disinterest with the topic.

"Ahaha... um can you two please settle down?" I heard Victoria's warm and soft voice attempt to interrupt our heated discussion.

"but unnie this-" she gave me a look of distrust. 
"Thing might have molested you in your sleep" Sulli stated 
"Thing?!" I tried interrupting but got interrupted instead.

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP AND GO TO YOUR ROOM" Victoria's once so soft voice rose and rumbled with authority. Her velvety voice was now rough. Somehow, her Korean had changed to a slightly familiar accent. 
I stopped my analyzing as I felt a piercing glare fall upon me.

"B-but I don't have a roo-"
"Share a bed with Sulli-ssi, I don't care if you're against it but you will be sleeping with her for the night until we plan out how you'll sleep here" The gal interrupted yet again, making Sulli and I tense up.

"Y-yes ma'am" We both agreed, too afraid to argue.
And with that I followed the younger girl to her room, not a word spoken as we trekked.
•••
My eyes scanned her surprisingly bland room. Everything seemed to be at it's right spot. The white cabinets ontop of the black carpets as a greyish lamp helped with the simple yet elegant style of the room. 
Wait where the hell am I getting these words from.

"You're off the bed" her voice pulled me out of my thoughts.

"What"
"I said, you're off the bed today" I faced towards the younger girl.

"Hahaha, very funny" I gave out a nervous chuckle, hoping to any higher being that she was just kidding.

"You heard me. I'm not repeatin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter