In which Jimin knows what contouring is

In which Jimin knows what contouring is

“차키야!” Jimin’s wailing pierced the bedroom from the living room; shocking you and subsequently making you curse as your eyeliner got smudged.

 

“What’s taking you so long?” he continued, “I know you love doing your makeup, babe, but a casual date usually takes you like only ten minutes to do your makeup!”

 

“오빠, 채발! As an idol, you should know that eating ramyun at night makes your face bloated the next morning!” you complained back to him as you attempted to fix your liner.

 

“But 차키, maybe for once our faces will be similar in size!” he tried to compensate, “and then maybe more people will realize how hot I am!”

 

“야!!! You have a girlfriend, you don’t need more people to realize your hotness!” you argued, proceeding to apply mascara.

 

“아니… it’s not like you can do anything to hide the bloating anyways,” you saw his head popping in from the reflection, pouting as he did so.

 

“Um, hello, 오빠, there’s this thing called contouring, ok? Didn’t any of the makeup언니s contoured you guys if your faces looked bloated?” you asked as you picked up your cream contour kit.

 

Jimin made his way towards you, wrapping his arms around your waist as he peered over your neck to see you start defining your non-evident cheekbones. “Ohhh you mean where they darken areas where shadows should be and lighten the ones you want to make obvious, right?”

 

You raised an eyebrow at his accurate description but continued to focus on highlighting your cheekbones, “yeah, that’s exactly it.”

 

“oh, in that case, yeah the 누나s used to do that when we performed ‘No More Dream’” he nonchalantly said, making you pause and set down your sponge.

 

“Wait, what do you mean they contoured you for No More Dre-“ as soon as you said it, it dawned on you what he meant and it dawned on him he shouldn’t have said that.

 

“야!!! PARK JIMIN!!! ARE YOU SERIOUSLY TELLING ME YOU ING CONTOURED YOUR ABS??? FOR EVERY FREAKING PERFORMANCE???” Jimin winced and let you go as your shrill voice pierced his ears.

 

Jimin had the decency to look on the floor sheepishly, but was still adamant on correcting, “Not every performance, just for the ones where we had to.. you know.”

 

You didn’t know whether to scoff in disbelief or laugh at the ridiculousness of it. “So 2014 MAMAs. Was that real, or was that with the help of Anastasia?”

 

Jimin scrunched up his eyebrows, “We don’t have a makeup 누나 named Anastasia-”

 

Irrelevant, Jimin,” you cut him off, “Did you contour during the MAMAs or not?”

 

He pouted as he mumbled, “it’s not like I would know if Taeyang-선배님 would be there or not.”

 

You bit your lip as you tried to reign in your temper, and sighed resignedly, “I guess I’ll have to accept it if it’s for ARMYs and Taeyang-오빠.”

 

Your boyfriend then smiled your favorite eye-smile, pulling you into his embrace. Before you met him while working on your shift at his usual café, you used to think he was so tiny, but now your face fits perfectly into the crook of his neck. “Thanks, 차키야, you’re the best. But before we go…” Jimin said softly as you hummed in question.

 

“…can you contour my face, too? I ate more ramyun than you last night.”

 

“오빠, I swear to god!!!”

 

“…please?”

 

“…fine, but my face should still look slimmer than yours.”

 

“사랑해, 차키야.”

 

“나도, 나도. For some reason.”

 

“야!!!”

 

 

YAYYY my first BTS fic! And first fic on this website on general! Lol I basically wrote this because I find that most stories here have the ‘reader’ portrayed as this shy, ‘I’m-different-from-other-girls’ girl which is completely false and unrealistic, in my opinion (not to mention in a way ‘shaming’ other girls who don’t fit this stereotype, like it seems impossible for bangtan to fall in love with them. Just to clear that.)

 

Hope you guys like this fic! (and come on, this is totally possible, guys. Jimin looks hotter with eyeshadow, even, not gonna lie.)

 

Oh, and I used hangul for Korean terms because, well, I just feel kinda cringy when I write another language not in its original alphabet, so a glossary for you all:

 

 

차키야 : Jagiya

 

오빠, 채발! : oppa, jebal (please)!

 

야 : YA!!!

 

아니 : ani (no, I mean…)

 

언니 : unnie

 

누나 : noona

 

선배님 : sunbae-nim

 

사랑해 : saranghae

 

나도: nado (me too)