you're my golden sky ♡

♡ golden sky ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"in my darkest times

you're my burning light

you guide the way

like fireflies

 

When tears cloud my eyes, 

you hear my cries

Wave your flags up high, 

like satellites"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"kwangmin ?" youngmin knocked on their room's door for the fifth time since he heard kwangmin's yelling and throwing things to the wall.

 

youngmin sighed and knocked on the door harder "kwangmin please open the door"

 

but silence was his answer again.

 

"look kwangmin you can yell and throw things everywhere, you can even hit me, you can take your anger out of me. just please open the door. let me help you" youngmin said with such a soft, begging like, worried voice.

 

he knew his brother was in pain and he would never let kwangmin be in pain alone.

 

"kwangmin please..."

 

the door opened slowly and the first thing youngmin saw was kwangmin's teary eyes. youngmin gasped when he saw tears were covering kwangmin's face and wrapped his hands around him.

 

"kwangmin what happened ?"

 

kwangmin, who was crying quietly a few minutes ago, couldn't keep his sobs in anymore so he cried to his brother's chest while hugging him back.

 

"i ed up youngmin" kwangmin said while his tears were flowing like waterfalls

 

"what do you mean ?" youngmin asked and broke the hug softly to look at kwangmin's face "what happened kwangmin ?"

 

"i will fail this year. i might even take this year again. and you know how the company said they won't let us debut if our grades goes low. and...and what will father say about this ?" said kwangmin and cried more "he will say i am the stupid twin. he will say i am just a troublemaker. he will say he wish i could be like his favorite son, youngmin. and can i even blame him ? we both know who is his best son. we both know i can never be like you"

 

youngmin didn't let kwangmin talk more and pulled him into a warm and tight hug. he knew kwangmin had always felt like youngmin is much better than him. it was mostly because how their father treated them and how people around them always complimented youngmin and eveeything about him while they just said kwangmin is cute. and youngmin hated it. he hated how his brother thought he is lower than youngmin. he hated how those people made kwangmin feel like. he never wanted to be compared to his brother. he never wanted to see that sad look in kwangmin's eyes whenever someone pushed kwangmin to the side to talk with youngmin.

 

"never! never say that again kwangmin." said youngmin while hugging kwangmin tigther "yes you can  never be like me. cause you are not me. i am i and you are you. you are perfect in your own way. and you are perfect for me. there is no way i am much better than you" said youngmin then added "except math cause you can't even do the easiest questions" which made kwangmin laugh through his tears.

 

kwangmin smiled at his brother's chest. he knew even though how people thought youngmin is much more better than kwangmin, youngmin actually always hated the comparision. it was true that kwangmin had always felt like youngmin is much better than him. like he can't never be like him. but he never felt jealous or never disliked youngmin for that. he had always been so proud of youngmin. cause even though he wasn't the one who gets the sweet words from everyone was his brother,his most precious. 

 

"i will talk with father and with your teachers. i will tell them that your nervousness for debut and how tired you get because of our endless practices are affecting your grades. i will also tell father that he gotta freaking stop comparing us two."

 

"what about the company ?" kwangmin asked, still hugging youngmin.

 

"i would like to go and say "stop making my brother tired till he can't even sleep god damn it!!!" to the ceo's face" youngmin said and chuckled "but unfortunately i can't. so i will ask them if we can light up the practices a little cause it affects our grades"

 

"it dosen't affect your grades tho" kwangmin talked against youngmin's chest again and youngmin broke the hug.

 

"yeah but they don't know that right ?" youngmin said with a playful smile

 

youngmin was doing it again. sacrificing himself for kwangmin.

 

youngmin almost fell down when kwangmin pulled him into a too tight hug.

 

"thank you youngmin" kwangmin said and cried more "i don't know what i would do without you"

 

youngmin smiled and wrapped his hands around kwangmin again.

 

"you're welcome kwang. i will always be here for you whenever you need me. i love you deeply and i would do anything for you. never forget that okay ?"

 

kwangmin nodded his head.

 

"now come on let's go and get some ice cream"

 

"ice cream ?" kwangmin looked up at youngmin with puppy eyes

 

youngmin laughed "yes vanilla ice cream"

 

kwangmin clapped his hands with happiness "vanilla ice cream yay!"

 

youngkin threw his hand on kwangmin's neck and pulled him towards the door. 

 

"but we gotta be fast or mom will kill us for eating ice cream before dinner"

 

kwangmin thanked god for like the thousanth time in his life for giving him the best brother ever. youngmin also thanked god for giving him such a perfect person as his another half.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"When I was barely holding on

And I was down, you held me up

I fought it through the universe

Till you break out through the sky like the stars you are"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"one,two,three,four. stop stop stop"

 

the boys stopped dancing when the choreographer told them. the choreographer walked to kwangmin and talked slowly,he knew kwangmin was a sensetive boy,he saw kwangmin crying after one of their practices once, so he didn't want to scold him badly.

 

"are you tired kwangmin ?"

 

kwangmin nodded. "y-yes"

 

choreographer nodded his head in an understanding way "i get it. but can you please try harder ? you are making so many mistakes and you can't debut like that"

 

kwangmin nodded again then bowed his head when choreographer said "okay let's finish the practice for today. you guys must be very tired. we will work harder tomorrow okay ?" with a smile

 

"thank you hyung" said members who got exhausted already.

 

minwoo jumped in front of the little fan while donghyun and jeongmin threw themselves to the ground. hyunseong, who hated being sweaty and sticky walked to the shower room. none of them noticed kwangmin walked to the dressing room with his head bowed,tears waiting to roll down from his cheeks except youngmin.

 

"kwangmin"

 

kwangmin looked up and got up from the chair when he saw youngmin was the one who came to check him.

 

"i-i'm okay" said kwangmin

 

youngmin pulled kwangmin into a hug and rubbed his back in a sooting way "no you aren't"

 

kwangmin held onto his brother's back and sobbed "i am not"

 

after kwangmin cal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter