Watchers, Players [ +2 ]

Welcome to NERVE   /   Apply Open! Play the game now!
Grid Patter BG

NT

accepted

 

Joyce jinsol lee

player

Home Image

Firstly, thank you for being the first applicant. It brightened my mood. Joyce really has the personality and background of a player, i can easily grasp with little details of why she chose to be a nerve player rather than a watcher. can i just ask about flare and shanno's genders? i'll try my best to include those jotted down in your relationships in the story. and yes, there are some hot&y gay people here in the philippines. anyways, overall, your application is good and i'm looking forward to seeing joyce in the story :) thanks for applying!

 

 

Grid Patter BG

NT

accepted

 

deanna ahreum lee

watcher

Home Image

Hey there! extreme thanks for making jd your love interest, i am very touched. i like how your app, or relations, are filled with players and watchers. it gives me the feel that nerve is really the trend. and despite the short para for jd there, it's easier for me to think of a story for the two and if chosen, i'll discuss the love story with you. your application is all good. at first i thought you really hated hanbin but im glad it's the opposite haha. i'll anticipate dee in the story :) thanks for applying!

 

 

Grid Patter BG

NT

pending

 

alexander furukawa

watcher

Home Image

Firstly, sorry for the late review and the stretched picture. this frame is really hard to find a good slot on. to answer your question yes i'm still accepting applications. okay on to your review. your application is simply fine from the start till the end. i even thought of po in kung fu panda when you mentioned about zande's family owning a noodle shop. and to be honest, i like noodles too. the only problem is that you never elaborated on how zander came to find out about nerve. just having that and i will accept you right away. zander is open as a love interest!

 

 

Grid Patter BG

NT

accepted ☆

 

seolhyun jung

player

Home Image

Firstly, sorry for the late review and the stretched picture. this frame is really hard to find a good slot on. anyways, i want to comment on the password. hahahah it gave me a really good laugh. thanks for making my morning up and lively. and my favorite filipino dish is sinigang na baboy :) on to your review. love it. ABSOLUTEly do. i think she and jd would go well together as they're both players and i already thought of how their love story would go in the story. and since i fell in love with seol's little sister, i have to say, i already feel that i'd choose your character. can you see how much i love seol. lol. that was jd not me. we have the same name. nice. okay anyways, thanks for applying and for being so beautiful seol! i'll see you in the game :)