Sign up for NERVE

Welcome to NERVE   /   Apply Open! Play the game now!

CHEATSHEET

 

Signing up now

NERVE: The Game 】 NERVE is a game where players accept dares given by the watchers. The more watchers they get, the higher their rank would be in the NERVE Board. What happens in the final round is kept as a secret until two players reach it. If you wish to understand the game more. Feel free to watch the NERVE trailer. Click here.

Character & Setting 】 Your character may be a watcher or a player. Take your pick. The story would be depicted in New York City. However, your character may be of any ethnicity or race. You must be at least 13 to play the game. Players and Watchers are recommended to be 16 to 21 years old when signing up for the game.  Feel free to take anyone in the world as your faceclaim. You need not to link it to a gallery. Please be logical when choosing your faceclaim, ethnicity and age. It should connect and make sense. Usernames are unchangeable once the game starts. Watchers are free to be an anon in the game. Simply put your username as @ANON1234. The numbers may and should vary but anon will remain as anon. For languages, it is required to be fluent in English as the story is set in America. You may add more languages but you must give a valid reason if you ever decide your character to be fluent in all of them. Gentle reminder, it is summer vacation so students need not to go to school

Appearance & Style 】 I am not very strict on this because appearance is basically your faceclaim, right? Though you may describe some features of your character that is not visible in the faceclaim you have chosen. Each game ends when the day ends ( this does not mean the story is only one chapter ), so your character would only be wearing one outfit throughout the whole day unless he or she is given a dare to wear an expensive dress like in the movie.

Lengthy Information 】 Your character's personality and background is crucial to the story. It helps me think of how to fit you in the category of your choice: watcher or player. I can accept a minimum of 2 positive and negative traits. Elaborate on your background thoroughly to give me a better vision of how your character would be affected by the game. That goes the same for their personality. Your characters relations to other characters in this story is important but feel free to address them as fellow players or watchers. Please only write in your family members or other friends that you would want to appear in the story. Going out alone or with friends is something every character in this story would need to do, so strict parents who keep their children indoors are unnecessary.

Love Interest 】 You may choose not to have a love interest to reduce on the things you would write on. Or, if you'd like, you may have other applicants as a love interest. At the end of reviews, I'll discuss with the chosen ones who gets paired with who. But, if you insist, you may create your own love interest. Be very descriptive of how you would act to your love interest when getting to know them, in other words, how you'd act when you two are just starting to be close. You can't be in a relationship with other applicants at the start of the game as the applicants do not know one another and would only get to know each other through the game. 

【 Joshua Daryl Ramos 】 JD is me. That's also my nickname in real life so feel free to call me that instead of author throughout the story. He would be having Kim Hanbin from iKON as a faceclaim and is a player. You can watch him @JDRamos_ I'd have to say that if you check out JD's application, it's still uncompleted. ( Reminder: You cannot have the same username as others. First come, first serve. Whoever applied first with that same username as yours would get it. I don't think anyone would have similar usernames though. ) JD is open to being a love interest. I'm alright being alone too ( To Filipinos, hanggang sa laro, mag isa parin ako. Sanay na ko maging single player... lol okay ). Okay. I have to be honest as I am a guy, I would be delighted if anyone chooses Sammie Rimando as a faceclaim, thank you. Haha. Anyways, good luck players and happy watching.

 

Source -- turn in -- check out @jdramos_