1-50

100 Things that Cho Kyuhyun is not allowed to do

Cho Kyuhyun's List

1. I have to follow each and every rule number. Violations of any of the rules will result in punishment.

2. I am not allowed to only address Leader-hyung with formal language. I have to also address the other twelve members with courtesy and respect.

3. This is because Leeteuk-hyung is getting all paranoid because he thinks that I am going to kill him.

4. No one wants to deal with a paranoid Leeteuk.

5. I am forbidden, in any language, text, or e-mail, to correspond with Taemin from SHINee.

6. I am forbidden in any language, text, or e-mail, to correspond with Dongwoon from BEAST.

7. I am not allowed to text, e-mail, or persuade any maknae from a group.

8. We do not want a maknae rebellion.

9. I cannot steal Siwon's Bible and then blackmail him into doing the things I want him to do.

10. The last time that happened, Siwon refused to leave his room for a day and continued praying throughtout the entire day to ask God to forget his sins of letting his Bible fall in the hands of a devil.

11. In fact, I am not allowed to steal anything from anyone and blackmail them into doing things that I want them to do because it's just not right.

12. I cannot lie unless it benefits the other party.

13. Lying to Donghae that Eunhyuk had died in a car crash or found a wife does not benefit the other party.

14. On that same note, I am forbidden into pulling pranks on my hyungs.

15. Sungmin did not appreciate it when I removed his acne-removal cream and replaced it with foot cream, which lead to him having an allegic reaction.

16. I am not allowed to steal.

17. Stealing in general is not right, therefore I should not do it.

18. Stealing Sungmin's big pink bunny rabbit is not alright. Last time, he spent five hours looking for it and made the rest of the group late for our scheldule.

19. No one wants to deal with a crying Sungmin in a car speeding 50 km above the speed limit.

20. I am not allowed to kidnap Donghae and then auction him off to fangirls.

21. Even if it does make good money.

22. I am forbidden to dance in public.

23. We do not want to deal with the rumors that I nor Yesung can dance because we decided to have a dance battle.

24. Even if the rumors are true.

25. I am forbidden into scaring Jessica from SNSD with cucumbers.

26. In fact, I am forbidden to pull any pranks on the girls of SNSD that results in tears.

27. We, as Super Junior, are way to busy to deal with nine crying girls.

28. Nor that we want to.

29. I am not allowed to cross-dress in public.

30. The only times when I can cross-dress are for our concerts.

31. Even if Heechul says its a good idea.

32. I am forbidden to listen to any of Heechul's ideas.

33. Even if they do seem good at the time.

34. I cannot wake up Ryeowook at one in the morning because I am hungry.

35. If I want to be able to do that, I have to actually be nice to Ryeowook and not call him names and say he's annoying.

36. On the same note, I am not allowed to insult Donghae and call him names. 

37. We all know that Donghae is uber sensitive and we should all help him. Also, we do not want to deal with any of the Eunhae rumors, even if they do ship themselves.

38. I should not try and make new rumors pop on the internet when I do fanservice on stage.

39. Sungmin has a a hard time coping.

40. I am forbidden into telling Eunhyuk that his dancing and that he's tone deaf just to see him cry and run to Donghae and record those Eunhae moments and post them on the internet.

41. Even if I do get good money from it.

42. I should not try to make some weird potion that only I know how to make and pour it in Shindong's hair.

43. With our busy scheldulre, we do not need to spend an extra five hours at the stylist figuring out what went wrong.

44. Even if it is funny.

45. I should not try to manipulate Jino from SM: The Ballad.

46. As my members have nicely put it, we do not need a mini-me running around SM and creating havoc in the SM Family.

47. Futhermore, I acutally should not try to manipulate anyone.

48. Even my own band members.

49. I should not try to act innocent and give everyone a false first impression of me.

50. I should not, in any way, meet with Heechul and plan doom to those we feel like dooming.

 

 

 

 

Hey guys ^^^^

I know you are going to hate that I did this, but I split up the list in two parts, so the second part is coming soon.

I also did because I have severe writers block so I'm gonna sleep on it and update it tomorrow.... After all, It is winter break.

I thought about doing a Heechul's list since personally, Heechul is the root of all evil.

So, keep reading!

Subscriptions and comments are lovely, so please, subscribe and comment below!!!!

Thank you!!! <3