The Punishment | 0.1

Flashdisk ft. Kim Taehyung

Two guards ready to bring the most dangerous person in Nexas to be judged by their leader, Rapster. For all people who live in Nexas, there’s no power that can defeat Rapster. This is why all people obedient to Rapster. Luckily, Rapster is a wise leader.

But different with V, the boy who has a boxy smile always underestimate the ‘rules’. No one he respected in this planet even it was Rapster. Not even Rapster, he also didn’t respect her brother. With heartless he killed his brother just because he can’t control his anger.

zip

A big white room is where V right now. Surrounded by many pairs of eyes. Among of them there is some minister and Rapster who gives V cynical stare.

There is also Rapster who can’t stop clenched his hands.
‘’So, you. V-lien, has made a big mistake. Did you admit it?’’ asked one of them who was appointed as a judge. ‘’Ya. However it was Six faults. You all should thank to me because that bastard have killed by me!’’ boisterous cheers followed the blow of Rapster table filling the room. There’s no iota of sin on his face. He keeps show his smirks that seemed very wicked.

V smirked, ready to spout all his stupid argument. ‘’All of you!’’ said V and pointing everyone who watched his judgment. ‘’Even Rapster, your leader! You all just utilized by my brother, Six!’’ hearing V statement who unclear is a usual things for everyone even Rapster, but this statement is the most shocking for everyone—and Rapster.

Six, confidant empire who virtuous is a brother of V? It’s sounds impossible. All was silent. Rapster quickly go down the stairs to approach the prisoner.

Plak. ‘’How dare are you?!’’ said Rapster after slapping V.  V holds his corner lips who started bleeding.
Rapster slap is the most painful in Nexas.

‘’You stupid! You stupid badass!  You’ve been tricked by Six! Can’t you just realized it!?’’ said V again while pointing to Rapster with rushing breath. Rapster pushing V so he bounced backwards and make sounds duk that’s pretty loud. V growled.

‘’it’s all your fault you badass! Six is a respectable man, and you? What can you do? All you do just makes your parents cry and make trouble in this town!’’

‘’THE ONLY ONE WHO ALWAYS MAKES MY PARENTS CRY IS YOUR CONFIDANT MAN, RAP! YOU. ARE. FOOLED!’’ said V with emphasizing the words he said. V stand up, staring at Rapster deeply. All he wants is wasn’t a freedom, not a forgiveness. He don’t even care if he were killed or expelled today, all he wants that everybody admit that Six is equally badass like him, even more than him.

Rapster holding his breat, clenched  his hands who ready to be flung anytime. V tantamount, staring at Rapster sharply without even blinking and clenching his hands

'’Ya. However it was Six faults. You all should thank to me because that bastard have killed by me!’’ boisterous cheers followed the blow of Rapster table filling the room. There’s no iota of sin on his face. He keeps show his smirks that seemed very wicked.

V smirked, ready to spout all his stupid argument. ‘’All of you!’’ said V and pointing everyone who watched his judgment. ‘’Even Rapster, your leader! You all just utilized by my brother, Six!’’ hearing V statement who unclear is a usual things for everyone even Rapster, but this statement is the most shocking for everyone—and Rapster.

Six, confidant empire who virtuous is a brother of V? It’s sounds impossible. All was silent. Rapster quickly go down the stairs to approach the prisoner.

Plak. ‘’How dare are you?!’’ said Rapster after slapping V.  V holds his corner lips who started bleeding.
Rapster slap is the most painful in Nexas.

‘’You stupid! You stupid badass!  You’ve been tricked by Six! Can’t you just realized it!?’’ said V again while pointing to Rapster with rushing breath. Rapster pushing V so he bounced backwards and make sounds duk that’s pretty loud. V growled.

‘’it’s all your fault you badass! Six is a respectable man, and you? What can you do? All you do just makes your parents cry and make trouble in this town!’’

‘’THE ONLY ONE WHO ALWAYS MAKES MY PARENTS CRY IS YOUR CONFIDANT MAN, RAP! YOU. ARE. FOOLED!’’ said V with emphasizing the words he said. V stand up, staring at Rapster deeply. All he wants is wasn’t a freedom, not a forgiveness. He don’t even care if he were killed or expelled today, all he wants that everybody admit that Six is equally badass like him, even more than him.

Rapster holding his breat, clenched  his hands who ready to be flung anytime. V tantamount, staring at Rapster sharply without even blinking and clenching his hands

‘’You are the most stupid boy in this town and everybody agree with it. Even everyone agree to execute you. Life’s should be paid by life’s, you should be remember that rules, V-lien.’’ Said Rapster firmly. All quite. Yes, everyone wanted V to suffer, but no one in this town who thinks to get rid him from this town forever. Even that thought never had crossed in their minds before.

V glowering. His thoughts is going to be occur. But, as you know, V completely unconcerned with his fate today. He just wants everyone to know his angel side that worth a thumbs up, not only his evil side who always worth a by everyone.

Just one, one simple wish he wanted to submitted to everyone in this town, he just want to appreciated and understood.

The death of his parents that hit his heart that time not separated from the reason why he became like this. Th troublemaker. V is a person who do not like to obey the rules but life’s paid by life’s is the rules that he still obedient.

What he has murder is a part of his life so as retaliation, he killed six as a retaliation that right to do.

‘’Yes! Life’s must be paid by life’s too!’’ said one of audience. V look toward to that audience. ‘’All of you don’t know why I’m doing this. You never understand!’’ says V followed pointing his hands toward the audience. All audience was silent. Most of them are like what V  spoke before.

‘’You all never felt what I felt, how it feels to be me. All you do just listen to all negative comments about me and digest it quickly without know the truth for sure. Beside Six, all of you was the second reason why I’m being like this, all of you!’’ said V, his volume go up automatically. Feel guilty, all the audience were silent. What they do just quiet, do a little bit argument and then quiet again and then cheered again when recommended V for execute.

‘’ENOUGH! You’ve gone too far!’’ said Rapster. And he walks towards V  and ready to punch him again.
V drooped limply when Rapster punch him right in his cheeks.

When he wanted to punch a second a punch, Rapster suddenly found V eyes who staring at him under the reflection of the light of this room. He got Six eyes when Six just finished his job  well. Suddenly, pain enveloped Rapster. Mistrust still was there. Can’tt believe that Six has gone and V was his brother. The harsh reality that he can’t accept at all.

Even what V said is true, still, Six is his favorite man.

In his heart, Rapster  blame his V because of this harsh reality—don’t know why but he also thank to V because he revealed all of the things that he didn’t even know. Rapster swing his stick and stop the time.
The magic applies to all aliens but not for V and Rapster. V looking around with confuse. ‘’What are you doing?!’’

Rapster sighed and stretch out his hands to help V to stand up. V accepted it with doubt.

‘’I really hate you V you should know that.’’

‘’Not only you, everyone here was so included Six except my parents.’’ Said V. Rapster stare at V for a while and find back Six inside V eyes. Soon he turned his face.

‘’Why did you kill six that time? Don’t you know how important he is in this empire?’’ V shook his head. ‘’I don’t even know how important that badass in this empire.’’ He said. Rapster promptly threw a glare and swing his stick again, makes V pushed to the wall behind him. V growling in pain while he hold his back.

Rapster approached V quickly. ‘’Where is you respect?!’’ he said while lifted V’s chin so V can look at him. He stare at Rapster with cynical stare. ‘’Here.’’ Said V then he aired his middle finger. Rapster who  can’t hold his anger anymore immediately threw V’s body. Again, V growling when his body landed so hard on the floor.

‘’YOU!’’ Rapster back toward V to give him second punishment. Spontaneous, Rapster back fling V with his power. V’s body slammed into the floor hardly. ‘’What do you want huh?1’’ ask Rapster with loud voice. V tries to lift his head to look Rapster with his body who already limp because of bruises from the bumps who began to feel. Rapster breath is so rushing there. Then, V tries to stand up
 ‘’I appoint Six as my confidant to control people like you, but you kill him and told me that Six was you brother? What kind of plan that ongoing on your mind?’’ V shook his head with laugh. ‘’You think this all is something that arrange? You’re ridiculous. For what I planned all of this? To got my self here? Got my body in bruises because of your throw? Of course not.’’ V hold his chest after that. Rapster come closer, wanted to cast his second fist but his anger suddenly disappear when V smiles at him.

‘’What? You wanted to do it again right? Just ing do it, I don’t care. One day, you will thank me because of Six death.’’ Said V when he succeed to stand up while holding his corner lips which began turning to blue. Rapster sighed, ‘’You.. you don’t understand.’’

V staring at Rapster with a confuse stare, doubt. Confused, what things he don’t understand from his motive to kill Six. Doubt, is he really not understand what he has done.

‘’Listen to me, V. You can say that V is a badass, or whatever you called him. But one thing you should know that, he very-very love all people in this town. You’ll never see it because all you do just making a trouble. In your mind, in you future, there’s only a endless commotion and only filled with sheer pleasure. Neither of your thoughts that to think about future, how and what you will do in the future. Because of that, you can’t see his love and how he succeed in his duties.’’

V laughing as hard as he possible when he listen to Rapster explanation. ‘’You are not his father or brother. You just saw him from far away instead of close. You only saw him from balcony with you hands on it. And saw all of his duties has done well because your eyes troubled. You never see what violence he did on a few people in this town. Take one example, my parents. Who makes me became a orphan huh? Six. Who makes me became a troublemaker? Six. You wrong, you’re misjudge. You only saw him from one side. Believe me, he’s not kind as you think. He has two sides like coin that you’ll never understand.’’ Said V. Rapster stupefied. His thoughts drifted, don’t know what to do. If it’s true, it’s mean he’s too blind to realize a real crime.

‘’Why don’t you tell me this earlier if you’re Six brother?’’ asked Rapster

‘’That jerk restrain me, ban me, threaten me.’’

‘’You should never be afraid.’’

‘’I never be afraid of him, ne-ver. But if that threaten leads to my parents, then everything I’ll do to obey him’’

Rapster come closer, ‘’You even told me recently. But your parents had passed 3 days ago. What happened?’’

V smirked, ‘’Are you still care?’’

‘’I just want to know the truth’’

‘’He’s drunk. When he arriving at home my father slap him because of what he do. However, my father wants their sons free from alcohol and that day he violate it. Basically a jerk, he precisely stabbed father with a knife award from you.’’

‘’I gave him that knife for the benefit of empire, not to kill you father!’’

‘’I don’t even say that you asked Six to kill my father.’’ He said. Rapster sigh again, ‘’I can’t trust you now. I don’t know why. However your action must be unished. Life’s for life’s.’’

‘’Go on, I don’t care. I’ve even been sick here, better I follow my parents.’’ Rapster shook his head slowly. ‘’I appreciate because you want to share your past story. Typical people in this town reluctant to tell their past story, even it with their new people or old people.’’

V turned his head to Rapster, got Rapster who staring at his stick blankly.

‘’I give you permission to ask me one wish before your execution. Let’s says this is one of my wisdom as a king. Even I hasn’t  believe your story completely, at least as a king I should listen to my people’s problem and giving their way to solve it. Let’s say this is that way, even I doubt it.’’

V uniting his eyebrows, ‘’What?’’

‘’ you managed to lose also raise my emotions in a blink. And you succeed lose my emotions right now. Hurry, tell me you wish, let’s say it’s a guarantee if someday I can believe you story completely.’’

V silent, staring Rapster blinkly. Thinking about what things he should ask. Rapster turned to V now. ‘’Yo have Six eyes. However, Six is my favorite alien. How if you found a copy from your favorite alien? You’ll always giving him chances even he’s wrong. Why? Because you trust him.’’ Rapster ends it with smile. And that’s was where V realize that all people always had their chance, no mater how bad he is. V sigh. ‘’I’m sorry. I ‘ve gone too far.’’ He said, bowing his head because feel wrong for all of it.

‘’It’s okay. I hope, you will to accept my decision.’’ What Rapster mean is his execute. V ready. V ready to obey the rules ‘life’s for life’s’ . ‘’Yes. I accept it. Please, forgive me.’’

‘’What do you want? I hope your wish had nothing to do with this town.’’

V silent, thinking what wish he can ask that had nothing to do with Nexas. V looked up to see the black sky that dotted by thousands of stars.

‘’Friend.’’ He said. Rapster stare at him with confused face. ‘’what do you mean?’’

‘’All this time I never had a friend, a real friend. I want t have a friend before I die. Do you have any suggestion?’’ asked V

‘’I heard Earth is a place where a friendly people lives. Maybe you can go there to find a friend.’’ He said. V nodded. ‘’Let me live on Earth for one week so I can looking for a friend.’’ Said V with giggles. Rapster laughing for a while and nod his head.

‘’Alright, let’s set the scenario into…Earth!’’

------

‘’Not in this town!’’ said the judge when V open his eyes. V winking for several time to focusing his views on the people who judge his fate. He look around the room that filled with spectator and he got Rapster who smirking at him. Ah, he knows what it’s mean.

‘’I suggest him to be exiled on Earth. After one week, he will be picked by me to do his punishment.’’ Said Rapster. V turned to Rapster

‘’Good advice, your majesty. I heard people on Earth have a prison for people like V! before he die, it would be nice if V accept torture first. He’s gone to far.’’ Said the judge who approved by the spectator.

V smiles. ‘’Yes. I accepted the punishment on Earth.’’

And with that, the judge declared the trial is over and V ready to come down to Earth.


 


this is my first chapter, please let me know if you curious about it <3 
and also, sorry for bad grammar, i'm not really good at it :)