HUMILIATION

Lee Chaerin's Power
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3. HUMILIATION

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHO THE SHE IS TO INSULT ME LIKE THAT! UWAAAA I SWEAR TO MYSELF THAT I’LL MAKE YOU LIVING HELL THAT YOU WILL DROWN YOURSELF IN A DRAIN!” Jiyong was laughing hysterically as he undone his tie furiously.

“Ow man chill. What’s the matter huh?” Youngbae look at his friend amusingly. “It’s your entire fault. Only if you don’t dragged me and  I didn’t went to your party last night I won’t has this ugly big tooth bite on my neck.  Who did it anyway? Why she didn’t do it properly?! You know what? I just got insulted as a gay because these bites look like guy’s work!” Jiyong rant childishly as he throw himself on his office couch and cover his face with his hand.

 Youngbae once again amused with Jiyong’s antic. He sits on the couch facing Jiyong. It’s been so long since he got this work out. “HAHAHA WHAT THE HAPPEN MAN? WHO SAID THAT? WELL IT’S TRUE THO. IT’S TEDDY’S” Youngbae now was lying on the floor clutching his stomach laughing his heart out. “WHAT THE YOU MEAN ITS TEDDY’S?!” Jiyong gasped as he starting to remember what actually happened last night.

FLASHBACK

“Go GD! Go GD!” His friend cheers for him as he started to swallow the whole bottle of vodka while dancing ily with Teddy. “I dare you two to kiss!” Youngbae shouted to his friends from his seat.  “Yah! Youngbae who you think you deal with huh? I’m G-Dragon for reason you know!” Jiyong started to come closer to Teddy and everything before him turn to pitch black.

END OF FLASHBACK

“ARGHHHHHHH!” Jiyong growls loudly as he pulling his hair out of frustration. “Yah! Yah! Yah! Stop doing that. It’s look like if you pull it harder your scalp may rip off from your head. I’m sorry if that happen than we are no longer friend then. How can the famous Taeyang befriend with a bald psychopath.” Youngbae chuckles and pat his bestfriend back. “Yeah yeah what a cheap friend I got here huh?” Jiyong now calmer and smile a bit.

Youngbae is the one who he holds onto since he decided to abandon his family for his dreams. Despite of what Youngbae did or said Jiyong was never mad with him. They said blood is thicker than water. But it’s the other way round for them. Jiyong once never regret leaving his family yet he also the same person who cried when he found out Youngbae went to Europe for a tour without telling him beforehand. He was dead worried for him. It’s because he thought Youngbae was doing something stupid to himself because he broke up with his first love when he couldn’t reached for him for a day.

Jiyong chuckles at the sudden flashback. “Who is she actually?” Youngbae ask Jiyong, curious at whom this girl that made Jiyong this annoyed. Well he is annoyed with almost everyone but this time it’s differen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter