((WINNERPINK: Ruining Yoonie Day))

WINNERPINK GROUP CHAT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoon For Rosè Groupchat 

Mino: He is out from the dorm.

Mino: and his outfit is pretty awful too..

Jen🍭: Great, that's what we want. 

Hoon: Credit to Fashionistar Seunghoon ;D

Jishook: Did you ask him to go to HQ first, oppa?

Jinwoo: Yes ^^. 

Jinwoo: Everything is smooth, for now. Yoon's horrible outfit and he is on his way to HQ. 

Lalice: I am distracting Rosè from getting out from the dance studio so she won't bumped into Yoon oppa. She will definitely ask Yoon oppa where is he going...

Hoon: Great job! 

Taehyun: Text me if he out from the HQ. 

Hay🖑: Oppa, why don't you come here instead..? 

Taehyun: ? 

Hay🖑: I mean, you can say that you meet me and when you wanna leave your car broke down? We will meet at Teddy oppa studio. 

Jen🍭: Just say you miss him! But that is great idea, Hayi! You can give us a few tips when we recording.

Taehyun: ^_^ omw.

Jishook: I am at the cafè waiting for Mr.Yoon to come in and when he enter this building I will ask ((more to force)) him to accompany me eat then Jen will take over.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kang Seung Yoon POV

I look at my outfit today, it is pretty bad but since Fashionistar Lee Seunghoon said it is okay, then is okay. He rarely praise my outfit tho but today he did. Maybe because he choose it for me, after all. 

I walk while scrolling my Instagram feed as I am walking, I heard somebody called my name from the cafè. It was Jisoo and she ask me to come at her place, Rude girl! 

"Oppa!!! Oh god! Lucky you here! Can you give eat with me?? Jennie said she will be here soon but it is already 45 minutes! Rosè and Lisa are practising dance. Please oppa???" Jisoo know Seungyoon will say no so she use her aegyo. Seungyoon pouted while look at his watch. He released a sigh. 

"I... fine! I still have 3 more hours." 

"Eh? Where are you going?" 

"Date." Seungyoon smile showing off his chin dimple and cute cheeks. Jisoo faked a gasp, "Really Really? Who?! Do I know her?!" 

Seungyoon laugh, "Aigoo this kid! I don't know if you know her but she is an idol too. Do you know Eunji of Apink? I am going to meet her today." 

"Woah! You are lucky that sajangnim has give you the permission to date!" She chuckled while her mind is busy cursing Jennie for being late. 

"Yah! Why are you be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter