((BOMxHOON SPECIAL))

WINNERPINK GROUP CHAT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEUNGHOON POV

I am on my bed, doing nothing. I don't want to disturb Lalice because she is practising. I lay on my bed and couldn't help but to think about Bom noona. Bom noona and I, we have a special bond. I felt like she is the closest sunbae with me. She always there to give us, WINNER advices. I always envy her because back then, when she was issued we were having a YG FAMILY tour but somehow she managed to keep smiling even though I am pretty sure Bom noona was dealing with her own demon during that time.

That is why I bother myself to accompany her during the tour, being silly infront of her; just to make her smile. But then after the show ended, she will scolded me to not being worry about her, because she can take care of herself. But at the same time, after she scolded me, she went to a empty place and cry silently there. Blame herself when it is not even her fault, blaming herself because she said 2014 supposed to be 2NE1's year but she messed it up. 

     

Then she will go to 2NE1's closet room and acts like nothing happen. I sighed and took my phone. Srolling my KakaoTalk message and found my conversation with Bom noona, I opened it

15 June 2014

me: Noona, are you okay                        (6.40 p.m)

me: Noona, you know you always can rely on me right?                                         (6.59 p.m)

YGBomNoona: I am not  a drug smuggler, Hoon ah. Those are my deppression pills. I don't know it is not illegal in Korea.             (7.24 p.m)

me: I know, noona. I know.                                                               (7.26 p.m)

YGBomNoona: I am stupid, I am fool. I am such a burden to 2NE1. To YG Family. All of you has affected.                      (7.36 p.m)

me: But we are family noona and we will protect you.. Just like what you said. We are family and we help each other.                           (7.37 p.m)

YGBomNoona: I am such a burden...                              (7.40 p.m)

me: No, you are not. 2NE1 will never be 2NE1 if there is no you, or the other. YG FAM will never be fun if there is 8D alien Bommie.               (7.42 p.m)

YGBomNoona: now even my fans hate me...                            (7.44 p.m)

me: But real Blacjacks dont. We all know you have deppression.                           (7.45 p.m)

YGBomNoona: Thanks Hoon, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter