Partners

SwaggerJammer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another boring day, another boring Philosophy class. Jimin was slowly dozing off in his seat while his professor was discussing. His mind was full of thoughts though. One of it or mostly of it was about Yoongi.

That guy never leaves on his mind and he didn't know why. Everytime he thought of Yoongi, he feels annoyed but at the same time happy. Everytime he saw him, he feels angry but at the same time he feels his day was complete. Is he crazy? No! That guy was crazy, not him.

He glanced on his right, and as expected Yoongi was sound asleep. Why do this guy always sleeping? He didn't sleep all night? His train of thoughts when he heard his name was called.

"The last pair would be Min Yoongi and Park Jimin and the both of you will be discussing about love. Okay, that's all for today." And after saying that their professor left.

Wait?

What did he say?

MIN YOONGI WOULD BE MY PARTNER?

 

 

-------------------

 

 

Yoongi felt someone yelling. And he grew annoyed when he realized who.

"YAH! MIN YOONGI! YOU BETTER LIFT YOUR HEAD RIGHT NOW OR I'M GONNA SMASH ONE OF THESE CHAIRS TO YOU!" As expected, it was the annoying who was lacked of height guy. Okay, why is he shouting at me?

He lifted his head, afraid that these shorty would really smashed a chair on him. He looked around the room and noticed that it was the two of them left again. I overslept again?

"What's your problem?" He asked, tone annoyed.

"Finally, you talk! I thought you're mute." Shorty shouted again.

"Can you lower you're tone? I was going to be deaf, and fyi I am not mute. I just don't talk a lot." He corrected the other.

"Okay, anyways... Were partners." The shorty said. "Huh? What do you mean?" Is he asking me out?

"Sorry, you're not my type." He said with a chuckle. The other's eyes widen as he realized what he said.

"No! That's not what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter