HK

SwaggerJammer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Only that? Anyways, just sit wherever you want. There's a lot of available chairs." Their prof said.

 

He looked around the room, then he stopped his gaze to a guy who is too little for him. He's kinda cute. He marched towards the seat of the boy and sat beside him. He's hoping that this guy will be quite so that he can sleep soundly.

 

He's sleep was disturbed when he felt someone shook him. He lifted his head and stared at the little guy. The guy said something but Yoongi didn't understand him, he's too pissed off because someone dared to disturbed him!

 

Afraid of lashing out to the guy, he just stand and quickly grab his bag and walk outside of the room. He was shocked because usually when someone disturbed his sleep he will definitely yell and punch that person. He didn't know why he didn't do it to the boy.

 

Maybe because I'm new in this school.

 

 

 

 

 

-------

 

 

 

 

 

His first week in the school went fine, except to the guy who was too little but too loud. Yoongi was always pissed off by the time he shares a class with this guy. He's too loud, even louder when he is with his friends.

 

But he can't forget the time when he notice a guy. This guy is nothing compared to the loud guy, they are both loud but this guy caught his attention.

 

He named the guy as the hyperactive kid. HK for short. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter