Philosophy Class

SwaggerJammer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This was the subject he hated the most. Who would like to have a Philosophy Class in 7:00 AM? When he was supposed to be sound asleep at this time!? At it's not like the most interesting subject ever, duh-- Philosophy.

He put his head at the table and close his eyes, it's that what he does every time when the prof was still not around. He tried getting some sleep but his classmates was to noisy. He heard them talking about a new student in the university. Like he cares, he guess it is a boy this time because it was the girls who was talking about it.

After a good fifteen minutes just closing his eyes (he didn't manage to get some sleep because of the noise) the prof arrived with a cup of coffee. The prof said that the line on a cafe he went was too long that's why he was late. The prof then proceed to set-up his projector so he decided to get his notebook to jut down notes.

"Oh! Before I start, class we have a new addition to our university and in our class. Come, introduce yourself." Their prof motioned the green haired boy to come in front.

Jimin just stared the boy walking towards the front. He's too white, he thought.

"I'm Yoongi, but just call me Suga." The new student simply said.

"Only that? Anyways, just sit wherever you want. There's a lot of available chairs." The boy named Yoongi look around and then stop his gazed in where Jimin sat, he walks then sat down beside him.

Seriously? There's a lot of available sits? W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter