Live to Dance, Dance to Love

Live to Dance, Dance to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

finally! Today's the day! The day that you've been waitin for your whole life! The day you were sent off to Seoul.. to dance!

you are a smalltown girl who live to dance and dance to live. You've been joining dance classes since young, you've performed in many showcases, mostly as main dancer. And you even got to work as a choreographer. You and your dance crew were asked to go to Seoul to rehearse and perform in a Kpop Concert together with the idols.

it was around noon when you arrived in Seoul, you didn't get to eat lunch and the company already asked you to attend the meeting. there were some kpop idols there, you didn't know who they were coz you were not really into kpop. You saw a guy's head with a light yellow hair popped up between other guys, but you couldn't see his face. It sure was eyecatching.

That "yellow headed" guy and his group left first. Are they dancers too? You thought.

Its almost 7pm when the meeting finished, your stomach rumbled like crazy, you felt dizzy. Oh no don't tell me its anemia.

You almost collapsed when suddenly you felt big arms held you tight, you looked up to see who it was, but your vision were blurry, again you saw that yellow head, and you fainted. Pitch black.

 

 

 

 

You heard someone calls your name, when you opened your eyes you saw your crew looking at you, worried.

"Are you okay?" your friend asked.

"Uh, yeah, I think so," you felt a little dizzy, "what happened?"

"You fainted,"

Your eyes widened, "huh?! really?" oh my God, I fainted? They won't ask me to go home or anything, right? "I--I can still perform right?" you looked around, panic.

"Yeah, sure. Its not like you injured yourself or something, relax," your friend chuckled.

"Thank God," you let out a relieved sigh. Then you suddenly remembered, "uh, w-who brought me here?"

Your friend looked at you as if you're dumb for asking, "you don't remember?"

"No," you shrugged, looking innocent.

"You. Don't. Remember," she repeated. You waited.

"You don't remember that Super Junior's Eunhyuk carried you here," she tossed her hair in disbelief. This friend of yours can be somewhat a drama queen, but you still love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter