The Basics in Trailer Making

♔ Digital Designs: The Poster and Trailer Tutorial ♔

Hi there! Welcome to Digital Designs Trailer Tutorial. We'll be teaching you how to create a High Quality Trailers for your Fanfiction. Let's Start with the Program Use.

As I am a Trailer Maker, What I always use to make Trailers is Windows Movie Maker. It suits everything that you need in editing Videos. Some Windows PC had it installed but some don't. Don't worry, it's downloadable! Just search it on Google.com where you can download it safely. There are also some editing software available in the internet but I'm not familiar with them, so I recommend this software to you.

Now, for the resources, there are a lot of resources that you can get in the internet. Here are some stuffs that you need when doing a trailer.

  • Videos - Here's what you'll really need in making Trailers. Youtube.com is the most recommended site for you. It has tons of videos with different qualties that you can use in editing your video. There are also some Video Sharing Site in the internet such a Dailymotion.com and a lot more. But i guess, stick with Youtube and Dailymotion since it's the 2 most largest Video Site in the Internet and it offers a lot of videos for your Trailer.
  • Background Music - It's the second thing that you'll need in Trailer Making. You can always download music on the internet and use it as the background music. It's up to you if what site to use.
  • Fonts - Trailer also needs some text in it. Choose fonts that will fit the mood. There are a lot of site that gives you free fonts. But I recommend dafont.com. It has a lot of fonts to choose from.

That's just the 3 most essential thing in Trailer Making. There are also some but it's left for you to explore. On the next chapters, Well teach you how to choose the correct video for your Trailer. But for now, We'll leave it here. Enjoy!

 

-cutestmaknae07-