Chapter 2

Jaehyun's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I waited in my waiting room to be called by staff for my debut stage. I’m nervous but I’m more worried about how Twice will react when they see me. I don’t want them to think I just betrayed JYP. Betrayed them.  It’s impossible I won’t meet them this will be both of our debut stages.

I was snapped out of my musings by a sudden knock at the door. When I open the door i see Tzuyu there glaring daggers at me before saying. “What happened. Why did you leave?”  The question that I still asked my self. “It’s a long story Tzuyu” I say while sighing and moving out of the doorway inviting her in. She stares at me for another second before entering and taking a seat. Still silently fuming.

“Well?” she said while still staring at me and trying to contain an outburst. “Tzuyu, I know what I did was wrong. I should of told you what I was thinking. I’m sorry I don’t have any excuses” I said while looking at my feet. Tzuyu’s eyes softened before coming over and hugging me. “Jaehyun, do you remember the promise we made?” I looked at her and nodded slightly. “To always rely on eachother” I said slowly. She laughed a little before pinching my cheek “Yah stop being sad, I’m not mad anymore” she said while using some aegyo to try and make me break a smile.

I laughed lightly before looking towards the door  as it opened “you’re up Jaehyun-ssi” the staff said before leaving again. “Wanna hang out after the show Tzuyu?” I asked as I got up towards the door, before she nodded and waved goodbye.

“Well time to get going” I thought as I approached the stage. When I appeared on stage I heard some fans shouting and screaming. Before the familiar melody sauntered through the room.

(Song by Taeyang. Eyes Nose Lips)

Don’t be sorry,
that makes me more pitiful.
With your pretty red lips
please hurry, kill me and go.
I’m all right.
Look at me one last time
Smile like nothing’s wrong,
so when I miss you I can remember.
So I can draw your face in my mind.

My selfishness that couldn’t let you go
turned into an obsession that imprisoned you.
Were you hurt because of me?
You sit silently.
Why am I a fool, why can’t I forget you.
You’re already gone.

Your eyes, nose, lips
Your touch that used to touch me,
to the ends of your fingertips.
I can still feel you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter