chapter 6

Accidental Marriage

Jaejoong stared hard at Yunho, “It is your decision”

“I wish not to marry another woman. I wish all this tradition doesn’t exist and Changmin’s son gets the throne”

“You can do that you know”

“I know an I am thinking of doing that”.

Unknown to them Changmin’s wife heard everything and she had made up her mind.

‘My son will not be the ruler of this kingdom and all I need is the medicine from unnie’.

 

The counsel of ministers where at shock , “Are you sure Lord Jung?” one asked

“Yes.”

“But what about the throne?”

“I have a nephew. He can inherit it if I die without a son. I refuse to marry again and again. Marriage isn’t a game and I am sick of all political agendas involving it.”

 

The grandson suddenly shouted “I am confused. Why can’t they have a son and move on”

“Okay so Yunho had a son and they lived happily ever after. The End. Now eat your vegetables”

“You should listen to your grandmother” another voice spoke.

“Appa!! You know grandma was telling a story about Jung Yunho and Kim Jaejoong and how they were married. Plus, Yunho married another woman later”

“I see but did you really have to tell that?”

“I didn’t tell him everything”

The mother and son remained silent. The entire atmosphere was very awkward. The grandson was smart enough and he left.

“What exactly did you tell him?”

“Some ancient time story”

“You still can’t accept the fact that Yunho-hyung is married to Jaejoong-hyung”

“Stop it, Changmin”

“They had an accidental drunk marriage in Las Vegas. Jaejoong-hyung is Korean-American and this marriage helped hyung become a green-card holder. They wanted divorce but as they were short of money temporarily, they waited 2 years. Their lawyer asked them to try out the relationship and it worked.”

“He is gay, I can’t accept it. If only he was in a polygamous marriage – maybe then. But not as a gay man”

“Yunho-hyung loves Jaejoong-hyung. You should accept them, it has been 7 years”

“A sin is a sin. I hate the sin and not the sinner. I hate their gayness but not them. ”

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please comment,upvote and subscribe