:: Cheatsheet ::

Șλρρħίરε εɴτεરτλίɴɱεɴτ || αρρℓι¢αтισиѕ σρєи || ∂єα∂ℓιиє TBD | Redoing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

:: CHEATSHEET ::

FACE CLAIMS

Face claims can be ulzzangs, models, actors, actresses, idols and can be from anywhere, meaning it's not limited to just Asian face claims. Just make sure they have a lot of HD pictures and link a gallery in your application if you can. If they have a few gifs that would be good too but if they don't it's okay they're not necessarily needed. Make sure you're face matches you age unless it's a part of your character's persona, but don't go overboard.

AGE/NATIONALITY/ETHNICITY/RACE/LANGUAGES

Keep your age within the limit of whichever group you're applying for. Make sure that if you want to be considered for more than one group that your age will overlap in all of them. If you're using a non Asian faceclaim you can still make then part Asian. However if you don't, make sure you talk about their struggles as a foreigner both in their background and in their training. Max amount of fluent languages is 3, max amount of semi fluent is 2 and conversational or basic is unlimited until you reach a total of 8 languages.

RELATION

Be as detailed as you want. Add as many family members as you want as long as they directly impact you in some way. Don't put your second cousin twice removed that you haven't seen in however many years. Also be reasonable with your celebrity family members, if you're gonna claim Krystal then you have to claim Jessica as well. The only exception is if you're making an OC and just using Krystal as a faceclaim. Have at least one rival, but that doesn't mean you have to hate each other, it can be a friendly rivalry. You can also choose a love rival or someone that the two of you just don't like each other and so always compete but make sure you explain how and why. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter