Our Story

Can You Return My Heart?

Chapter Four:

Our Story

"Sungyeol is in comatose." It painfully struck him and Myungsoo tried to get up his bed after hearing it. He rushed into Sungyeol's room with Sunggyu following him closely behind with a worried look.

"Where's the doctor? You should've secured him first before me!" Myungsoo yelled at Sunggyu and noticed that he flinched a bit with the tone of the voice. His heart is restless as he walk back and forth outside of Sungyeol's room. His hands are sweaty and he can't stop biting his lips.

"Calm down Myungsoo. We tend to him before you, it is just that there is some complications along the way and we didn't know that Sungyeol has high fever that time." Sunggyu explained to him slowly after guiding Myungsoo to sit on the bench nearby.

How come I didn't notice that Sungyeol is feeling something that time? What kind of man I am? Most especially to the man I love?

Myungsoo thought.

He weakly leaned his back and tears made their way to his cheeks.

"I have something to tell you..." Sunggyu said as he squeezes Myungsoo's left shoulder. Myungsoo managed to look at the other's eyes but regretted it as soon as he saw that it mirrors sadness and pain.

"And you deserve to know this. I think now is the right time for you to know what really happene--" Sunggyu was cut off when Myungsoo straightened and directly looked at him.

"What is it?" He asked furiously and he can hear the thumping sounds his heart is doing. The thought of Sunggyu keeping a secret from him made him furious but he needed to know it first before acting out.

"...what happened years ago." Sunggyu finished his sentence and Myungsoo's hold became loose.

"Sungyeol worked for me that time when someone mistakenly thought that he killed the man. It was a mission that was given to me and all things are confidential. When I explained all these things to him, he quickly agreed because in that case he though he will be able to see you always..." 

"But he was wrong, we always meet in secret. Far away from your sight. I don't want you to be involve in that mission Myungsoo for I know that you will act impulsive the time that your lover will be hurt." Sunggyu explained it to the boy whose tears are falling endlessly. It was hard looking elsewhere instead of focusing to the crying mess beside him so Sunggyu continued.

"It shocked me when I heard the you guys broke up because of that. I'm so ing guilty to the point that I want to tell you this everyday of my life but the thought of Sungyeol who is begging me not to say anything to you always resurface." He added some more and Myungsoo's gripping his chest as if he's holding his heart.

"He doesn't want to taint you, and leaving..."

"Is the only choice he got..." Myungsoo cannot hold his voice anymore and he started to shout. His mind goes to Sungyeol and only to Sungyeol as he continuously ask for forgiveness. For being a coward.

"I pushed him away from me... Why did I do that, WHY?" He said to Sunggyu and he made his way inside Sungyeol's room.

---
"Wake up now, Sungyeol. I'm here!" Myungsoo playfully said to the sleeping man on the bed. It seems that Sungyeol has no intention of waking up. It's been a month and doctors said that Sungyeol's body needs to regain his energy and soon will wake up.

Myungsoo brings different weird things to Sungyeol like last time when he brought coffee maker so the whole room smells like Starbucks. Also, there was a time when he brought posters of Sungyeol's favorite girl groups and he tried dancing to one of their songs.

Myungsoo swears that sometimes, he can see a smile gracing Sungyeol's beautiful face and that he can do anything for Sungyeol.

He started to let himself get attached to Sungyeol again. He missed how he was welcomed by the older back then. He would stay awake at some nights when he felt some movements from Sungyeol and will never let go of his hand. Myungsoo wouldn't like to admit the fact the he became weak again that time when he saw Sungyeol.

Love is something that you gave me unconditionally, it's my turn to give it to you...

---
It is the time of the day where Myungsoo visits Sungyeol in the hospital and upon seeing the familiar hallway leading to his Sungyeol's room, he can't help but smile for he will see the other male again.

He was happily swinging the basket of flowers when a running nurse bumped into him, making him stumble and sending the flowers everywhere. The female nurse apologized to him quickly and run away from him.

He would've rolled his eyes to the nurse if only he missed the panicked look of the other. He hurriedly grabbed the fallen roses on the floor and ran to Sungyeol's room.

Myungsoo saw a flock of nurses hovering the door of his destination and he tried to be calm as much as possible.

There is no way that Sungyeol will give up. He is fighting so well these past few days...

He was more baffled when he saw the faces of the nurses. They look like they are watching some compilation of cute cats on YouTube so he squeezed himself to them to get a nice view of what's really happening inside the room.

And there he saw it...

Sungyeol whose hair is messy (cute and y kind of messy), his eyes are a little lost (or maybe baffled because he got too many fangirls) and his shirt is disheveled in a very tempting way (ghaad, how on earth, hooooow).

"Omo, omo, omo! Look at him, doesn't he look like a kitten?" One of the nurses said and Myungsoo just wanted to smack each one of them and his anger doubled when all of them said "Awww".

"Stop looking at him!" Myungsoo gritted his teeth as he said those words.

---
Myungsoo managed to came out of the hoard of Sungyeol's fangirls as the doctor who checked on the male shooed them away. Myungsoo gratefully looked at the doctor which the doctor just replied with a smile.

"Myungsoo, I have to tell you this great news. He is healing well and for the next two days, he can be discharged. He woke up sooner that I expected but thank you for not giving up on him. Take care of him, okay? Well then, I need to do my rounds. See you Myungsoo!" Dr. Nam said to Myungsoo the moment he stepped outside Sungyeol's room and the other male was ecstatic to what the doctor just informed him. 

Dr. Nam was about walk away when Myungsoo stopped him and asked for a question. He still can't believe that Sungyeol is awake and Myungsoo's going to confess soon.

Sounds so soon? Nah, he waited for this moment for two years. He needed to stop being a coward and starts to convey his feelings instead to the man he chose to be with forever.

I can't let this chance to slip away because second chances might not exist anymore...

"Why does Sungyeol's clothes looked like he was chased by giraffes in the wild?" The Nam Woohyun guy just laughed at his possesiveness and thump his head while saying that he didn't do something and that he is Kim Sunggyu's now.

---
He slowly slided the door to his right and wished he was blessed with a beautiful scene but all he see is an empty bed and a blanket thrown on the floor. He quickly placed the basket of flowers he's been holding to the couch near him and went to the slightly opened window. Myungsoo started to shout Sungyeol's name while head frantically searching up and down.

"Sungyeol! YAH, WHERE ARE YOU? WHY DID YOU LEFT ME? SUNGYEOOOOL!" Myungsoo shouted repeatedly until someone threw a bottle of water at his.

"Stop making a scene here Kim." Sungyeol reprimanded while taking another bottle of water in the refrigerator. Myungsoo noticed that the older limps as he walk to his bed so he immediately helped the other which he think he scored.

Way to go, Myungsoo. Grab his heart!

Myungsoo looked at the taller like something happened again. His heart is doing that ing somersaults and he knows that he have seen the most beautiful creature in the earth. 

He snapped as soon Sungyeol opened his arms, inviting him for a hug.

He doesn't deserve someone like Sungyeol but he refused to believe that already. He is in the arms of the man he love, the man he cherishes, the man he will live his forever with.

"I love you..."

"I know... I love you more than you know too." 

Myungsoo finally got hold of the most precious thing in his world. Which is Sungyeol...

"I think Sunggyu told you everything already. Look how you cling to me, Myungsoo..." Sungyeol muttered and all Myungsoo can do is to smile. A genuine smile after years of suffering.


끝~

Special Ending:
"Honey, have you seen Minsoo's pencil case? Can you please find it for me." Sungyeol shouted from the kitchen and Myungsoo just wanted to bury himself alive. Their twins doesn't even give them an alone time and now he needed to do something for that evil brat.

Myungsoo's problem is just his son, Minsoo who is stuck to his mom 24/7. Unlike his twin sister, Minyeol is daddy's girl and is quiet all the time.

"Dad, wake up now or else mommy will leave you and we will go to the mall." His daughter sat at the top of his stomach so Myungsoo hug the other and tickled the poor girl who is now screaming for help.

The door of the room suddenly swung open and revealed a smiling Sungyeol. Myungsoo hands instinctively gestured Sungyeol to join them but his smile faded soon as little Minsoo peeked behind Sungyeol.

"So this is what you guys were doing the whole time Minsoo and I are playing in the kitchen, huh?" Sungyeol sat beside Myungsoo on the big bed as he kissed his sleepyhead husband awake.

Minsoo followed his mom and kissed Myungsoo also in his lips which made the couple gasp. Minyeol followed and starts sending wet kisses to his father. The three chodings kissed Myungsoo until they can't do anymore because of laughing so hard.

Myungsoo pulled his Sungyeol and the other landed on a hard chest which he adored sleeping at.

"Thank you for giving me these two kids honey!" Myungsoo stated while watching their twins run around their room.

"You are so welcome honey. I love you..." Sungyeol kissed him in his cheeks and he wanted more so he cupped his wife's face and started to devour the other's lips.

"I love you and our mini-me's..." Myungsoo let go of Sungyeol's face and both send each other a meaningful look.

They chased their twins around the room and didn't forgot to kiss each other when they are about to leave the room.


Fin~


Crappy ending is crappy and I didn't expect that mpreg at the last part (I am a big fan of mpreg myungyeol fics). I'm very sorry for this crappy story /bows/

TO MY DEAR READERS AND COMMENTERS, thank you thank you soooo much. There is no way for me to repay all these things. You guys always make me feel good and the comments made me write updates fast. From the deepest part of my heart, thank you so much!

To those who wanted to write stories, please believe in yourself and every story is worth reading. Hope that one day, I can read your stories! Fighting!

Until next time, bye~

P.S. Please do leave some comments 😘 ily and btw, I got Minsoo's name in the drama Second Twenties and the Minyeol, I just did it lol im not even sure if it is Minsoo 😂 okay, bye!