Our Sacrifices

Can You Return My Heart?

Stuck with school works...

First, to those Starlights who are reading this, PLEASE STAY STRONG FOR TAEKWOON (Leo) and keep on supporting VIXX...

Second, I saw this article and it says that SNL staff UNappropriately touched INFINITE and B1A4 and that just made me burst. How can they do this? Oh my goshhh, they are freaking harassed already 😭

Third, B1A4 is coming back!!! Hooray to BANAS all over the world. I know their album will turn out successful! Fighting!

Fourth, Advance Merry Christmas to all of you! /lmao i know it is still early to greet but im gettin excited hahaha/ 

Kisses for all of you! 😘❤️️

 

Chapter Three:

Our Sacrifices

Months passed with both of them meeting after working hours. Sungyeol even stayed some nights in Myungsoo's house but they relationship is as cold as the cofee that was left for an hour.

There is a great progress regarding Myungsoo's case and the raid would be held next week so he is carefully planning about it. Writing down the tactics they will be doing and back-up plans in case their Plan A fails.

Sungyeol happily do the errands for Myungsoo for he got to go in different places but he misses his little brother. The time when Sungjong knew about what his brother is doing in his first month with Myungsoo, Sungjong didn't stop teasing him. Telling him how he became glowing all of a sudden and of course, he just let his brother think what he wants.

This night, however, Myungsoo decided to order some pizza and chicken because they have to stay up all night again to finalize all things.

"Could you please hand me those files Yeol..." Myungsoo broke the silence between them as he points to the stack of folders neatly piled above the table near Sungyeol. Sungyeol looked at the other angrily.

"Yah! What do you think of me? Your maid? YAH KIM MYUNGSOO!!!" He said to the younger but still handed the said papers.

"Why will you still complain when you'll do it anyways? Psh..." Myungsoo said to him and Sungyeol started to run after him to crack some sense in his head.

Giggles and suppressed laughter soon filled the once awkward place.

Oh, how I miss this...
They both thought as they sat on the couch side by side and hands barely touching each other.

---
"My drummer boy, just say you love me~ my drummer boooy, it's L O V E..." Sungyeol sang Apink's song Drummer Boy in the best that he can when Myungsoo suddenly enter his room.

He stared at the other's back and asks himself if Myungsoo heard him singing to one of his favorite girl group's songs. He wants to cover himself with Myungsoo's thick blanket but stopped halfway as he thought that it would look like something awkward.

Myungsoo was about to step outside of the room when he whispers something and of course, it became unnoticed to the embarassed Sungyeol.

---
"Psh... What drummer boy? I'm a guitarist for pete's sake!" Myungsoo whispers and closed the door behind him. He was all smiles upon entering the room when he heard Sungyeol's voice.

The lovely voice that sends him to deep sleep every time they were together.

That night, he finishes all the files. That night also, he knows that his heart should be the one that rules when this mission is accomplished.

As the pizza drawn with a heart hot sauce convinced him to try again.

--
"Sungyeol, make sure that they stay there for another ten minutes while we make our way at the back." Myungsoo instructed the male inside the abandon warehouse where a drug negotiation is going on.

The so called "Drug Lord" is one of the most influential and powerful man in the industry and catching him would end many deals regarding drugs that's why Myungsoo is very eager to take the man inside the prison to serve his sentence.

Myungsoo looked around and caught Sunggyu leaning in one of the walls, peeking through a small hole. He looked at his watch and three minutes is left for them. 

The place is big and one can get lost but Myungsoo isn't scared for what will happen because he knows that he works with the experienced people.

A hearty laugh filled the whole place and it startled Myungsoo, it also made Sunggyu look at him worriedly and a gun shot was heard after. Myungsoo gave signals to his men to stay put in their places.

He walked carefully towards one of the door and leaned his body on the wall beside it. As he pulled the trigger of his gun, another gun shot was heard and a crying voice. Indicating that someone was shot, Myungsoo assumed.

There is a heavy atmosphere and all of them can never know when will be the next gun shot will be heard. Myungsoo's mind is in Sungyeol however and panic starts to invade his whole system. He distractedly looked at Sunggyu who is at the moment, looking at him also. They both send each other a little nod before he twist the doorknob which leads to the pile of bottles inside the warehouse. The big pile of bottles makes them unseen by the people doing the drug negotiations and as they took measured steps inside, Myungsoo was able to find a decent place to see what is happening.

His men found good places where they can point their long guns at the criminals and a little camouflage was used. He looked up to see if the whole police team at the roof are well prepared and it seems that no problem will occur.

The next thing he knew was that Sungyeol are already exchanging handshakes to the criminals and that is the signal for them to go out of their hiding place.

As Myungsoo jumped out of his place, Sungyeol immediately send punches to the men beside him and shove them by using the briefcase that holds drugs. On the other part, the man whom Sungyeol talked to tried to land a punch on Myungsoo's face but failed greatly as he was tackled on the floor.

Gunshots were exchanged after and the whole place was in chaos as Myungsoo's men tries to defeat their opponents. He looked back at Sungyeol who is busy sending punches and he didn't expect the other to look at him after sending the last criminal into deep sleep with his upper punch.

It was an easy win for Myungsoo and Sungyeol because the criminals are not that expert in fighting. All they have are guns and are clearly inexperienced in it.

They exchanged smiles and Myungsoo came to Sungyeol and lunged himself to the slim man. Hugging him with all his might. His smile turned into a frown instantly as he felt Sungyeol's weight on him and something wet on his palms.

Myungsoo stares at his hands which are covered with Sungyeol's blood and his mind suddenly shuts off. That moment, he learns that Sungyeol lost his consciousness so he cried for an ambulance.

---
"Myungsoo... hey man! Are you alright?" Sunggyu greeted him with a big smile the moment he woke up. He is feeling a little bit dizzy from the sudden sitting up he did and asked Sunggyu for a glass of water which the other obliged.

"I don't know if you are really stressed or exhausted because of that but dude, you slept for like, a week?!" the small-eyes male told him while peeling an orange beside his bed.

"What happened?" Myungsoo asked the other and all he got was a sad look and a long silence.

"What?" He asked again, feeling a little but nervous.

"Don't you remember anything?" Sunggyu looked at him disbelieving.

"Uh, what?" Myungsoo whispers.

"You did great with your mission but..." the other left him hanging and something clicksinside his mind.

"Sungyeol is in comatose."

 

Sorry for not being able to reply to your comments but I will surely reply back and please leave some comments and NO, Myungsoo doesn't have amnesia (if anyone's wondering) bc that would be unrealistic hahahah Anyways, have a good day ahead my dear friends!