Me+U = ?

[ONE SHOT] Me + U

“Onew, I like you~” she said to me.

Oh my God! Is this dream? If this is dream, I would never want to wake up.

“Songsaengnim, I like you too.” I finally said it.

“Onew, don’t call me ‘songsaengnim’, just call my name~”

“V-v-vic-c-t-to-! Ouch!”

 

“Ouch! Who’s  that?” I shouted while I’m standing. And when I opened my eyes, I realized that I was in my classroom and I realized that the one that hit me was a chalk, so I means. . . . All of them were staring at me and I understand. That was a dream, and I know I’m back to reality now. I turn my head to look to in front and I found that beautiful eyes was glaring at me. I’m gonna be in big problem.

“ONEW!”

“Ne, songsaengnim!”

“Meet me after school in this classroom!”

“Ne~” I said and sat down.

Oh ! I made my crush angry at me. Yeah, you’re right! I already like her since I saw her at the first time. Then I feel somebody throw piece of paper to me. I looked around, it was from Key.

I opened and read :

‘Hahaha, got u! What are u dreaming? I can’t even safe u. . .

Tsk tsk, bad boy, kekekecheeky

Then I only gave him a smirked.

“Student! I hope you can give me full ATTENTION!” she said again without even look at us.

She is really scared me but I still like her, hehehe. I quickly wrote down the note that she wrote at the blackboard.

 

After school.

“Hyung~ I’ll go first or my baby will kicked my .” Key said before he go.

Aish, that boy! After dating Amber, he doesn’t even care me anymore.

Yeah, Key was dating Amber. Can you imagine that Almighty Key, the diva-ish is dating with a tomboy girl, Amber? Hard to believe, but they keep doing well.

Well, I guess I’ll just go home with the others. But. . .

“Hyung, I’m so sorry, I need to go home first, my Ssul is waiting for me. I already promised her. So, bye~” Taemin said and left.

Then Jonghyun patted my back,”Sorry, bro! Me too! I have singing practice today with my dear moonlight. Gotta go!”

I sighed and when I turned my back, I quickly said,”I know Minho, you also have appointment with your Juliette, huh? Then see you.”

“Sorry, hyung! But this time maybe your chance.”He said and tapped my back before he left.

Hah~ All my friends was snatched away from me by their girlfriend. But I’m glad seeing them happy, all of they was just like my brothers.

 

“Lee Jin Ki haksaeng! Can we start now?” she called.

“Ne~ songsaengnim!” I turned my back and smiled.

 

Victoria Song is her name. She is my math teacher. But she is not that old, she is still young even though she older than me. She is too smarted, so she can easily graduate and become a teacher in this age.

I sit in front her desk, so now I sit face to face with her. Oh~ she even look prettier from here.

“Yah~ what are you staring?”she said.

“Aniyo, noona!”

“Onew, this already your fifth time, sleeping in my class. Can’t you concentrate?”

“Mianhe, noona!”

Yeah, I can call her ‘noona’, because she also my neighbor and my childhood friend.

“Okay! Then like always. You must solve all of this question without any wrong, and I will do my correction too.”she said.

I pay my full attention at my paper, I don’t disappointed her again. So, even I got my detention, I still try my best. And when I finished it, I don’t realized I almost spent 2 hours finishing it.

“Noona~ I’m-“ and I saw she was sleeping. I guess she must be really tired. Her face really beautiful. Suddenly her eyes open and she awaked.

“Omo~ I’m sorry, am I sleeping too long? Why you didn’t wake me up?” she said while her hand busy fix her hair.

“Aniyo! I’m just finished too.”

“Ah~ Okay, let me check your paper.”Then her eyes are focusing to the paper.

‘Come on, Onew! It’s your time! This is now or never.’I thought to myself.

“Noona, what do you think I am to you?”

“Emmm?” her head tilted up to face me, she seems confused with my question. Then she try to thinks about it,”Emmm. . .” her answer really makes me nervous.

“Of course, you’re my student and I’m your teacher, right? What else?” she answered easily.

“I mean, in other way.”I demanded.

She looked at me with confused.

“Okay, let me make this straight! I. Like. You.” I confessed.

“I like you too.” Really? “Because you’re my student.” She continued that makes me hopeless. She still doesn’t understand, I need to find other way to confessed.

“So, Onew! Is there anything that you doesn’t understand with math?” she asked.

Ah! I got it!

“Aniyo, let’s go home!” I said.

 

At night

Okay, I’m ready! Now I was standing in front her house, and usually at this time she will come out to throw the rubbish.

 

Krieeett’

Ah, there she is.

 

No other’s POV

Suddenly Onew come out. Victoria surprised a bit, because she doesn’t expect to meet Onew here. Then Onew start singing a few line of Replay.

To you, I know this love is one moment, one feeling

But no matter what is said, this is my life’s everything

Maybe you’re worried about my young age

But look into my eyes, what is telling you?

 

“Noona, I’m really like you.” Onew said while he’s showing her a paper that write on . . .

Me + U =. . . ?

“Noona, you know. Love is like math. It adds happiness, it subtracts your loneliness, it multiplies your pleasure, it divides your emotions, it can be confusing and frustrating but in the end...you'll get it. So will you write the answer of my question?” He said while he is handing her a pen.

Victoria keep remains silent, that makes Onew get more nervous, and finally Victoria decided her answer. Onew turned back the paper to see her answer and he finds the blank space filled by a heart shape ♥.

“Really, Noona?”

“What? Do you want me to change the answer?” she teased.

“Of course no.” He said with excitement and hugged Victoria suddenly.

“Victoria, what are doing out there?” her mom said in Chinese that makes them broke their hug.

“Ah, I’m coming.”

“So, see you tomorrow~” Onew said while Victoria only nodded shyly and went inside. After seeing Victoria go inside, Onew decided to go home too.

“Onew~” Victoria suddenly called.

Then he saw Victoria was running to him, and she kissed his cheek softly.”Good night.” Then she runs inside to the house again. Onew slowly touched her cheek and smiled.

“Songsaengnim, I love you.” He shouted.

 

=THE END=

 

How is it?? Do u enjoy it or not? Please give me any comment, so I can improve ^^