Chapter 2

Life when Bts stays with you...

A/N : This chapter is dedicated to DrnkNLuv93 for two reasons 1 she is one of my favorite authors like omg and 2 she is my first subcriber and commenter!!

 

After the movie was over the guys split up to do their own things which left me alone in the living room with Jae and Kai cuddling. I shook my head sighing quietly  and a random movie trying to block the thoughts of Jae and I being like that before. -He was just using me...It's time to move on.- I thought as I tossed the remote towards them.

"Turn on what you want..."I mumbled as I left the room holding the tears back long enough to make it upstairs into the hallway before the dam burst and my tears flowed freely. I leaned against the wall and slowly slid down it pulling my knees against my chest. It didnt take long for a strong pair of arms to be wrapped around me and my body to be pulled against a warm solid chest.

"Hey hey why are you crying?...Did you get hurt?Where does it hurt c'mom baby tell me..." I sniffled as Jin's paniced voice filled my ears and pressed myself further into his comforting embrace.

"I thought I could handle it but it hurts...I loved him but in the end it was all fake." I said crying harder his shirts in my hands.

"Hey Andi dont do this to yourself ok?...Do you remember our promise we made when we were shopping for your prom dress?" He soothingly pulled his fingers through my hair as he lowly talked to me.

~~Flashback~~
 

"C'mom Oppa hurry!" I said as I happily pulled him towards a dress store in the mall. "Hurry someone could take the perfect dresses at any moment..." 

Jin chuckled and let me pull him along "Andi it doesnt matter what dress you get your breathtaking no matter what..."

I blushed and stop slowly turning around towards him and mumbled "Why do you say things like that to me oppa? None of the other guys say stuff like that...its only you"

"Because Im not afraid to tell you how beautiful you are baby and sometimes the guys are to busy to realize that there are times when you need to hear what they think about you...trust me even if they arent saying it out loud to you baby they find you just as beautiful as I do..." He said as he cupped my face in both of his hands his thumb over my blushing cheek.

I ducked away from him and started walking towards the store but slower this time. "But I dont think that about myself..and I want tomorrow night to be perfect but I need to find a dress that makes me feel as beautiful as you say I am....I dont mean to be complicated its just...I..ugh nevermind." 

Jin grabs my hand lacing our fingers together "Its just what baby? You know you can tell me anything."

I sighed and pulled him into the store looking at all the dresses and avoiding looking in his eyes. "I was so happy when you asked me to prom and I thought maybe it ment you like thought of me as more then a little sister figure like the other guys but then I just realized how silly it was and you are just being a good friend and taking me so I dont have to go alone." I trailed off as he squeezed my hand and I looked up at him my eyes meeting his blazing ones.

"Why were you thinking that Andi? Hmm Do you want me to like you as more then a little sister figure?" He said getting closer to me.

"I-I im sorry oppa...I just I cant control my feelings"I mumbled as I looked at his chin once again avoiding eye contact but he had other plans as he tucked his hand under my chin pulling my face up to look him in the eyes.

"Baby I do like you as more then just a 'little sister figure'. To be honest I havent thought of you like that for a while now but I didnt want to scare you away...I asked you to prom because I was going to tell you how I really felt but now I guess I dont have to." He mumbled bumbping his nose against mine and brushing a stray tear from my cheek.

"Oppa...I-" We both blushed and pulled away as the shopkeeper cleared annoyingly and I bowed slightly apoligizing to her before pulling Jin over to a rack of dresses. "I promise to never keep anything from you again and to always come to you when something is bothering me..."

Jin smiled and nodded "I promise to always be forward with my feelings and to do anything I can to keep you from ever feeling like your not beautiful and your unloved."

~~End Of Flashback~~

I smiled softly into his chest and nodded "Y-yeah I remember oppa..."

"Well then I hate seeing you like this over him....Will you let me try to make you happy like you were before we all left?" He said pulling my away from his chest and drying my tears.

I nodded and blushed darkly as he leaned in and pressed a soft kiss to my lips before standing and pulling me with him towards my room.

"O-Oppa where are we going?" I asked startled causing him to chuckle.

"We are just gonna go lay down and watch a movie baby why? What did you think we were getting ready to do?" He asked looking back at me with a slight smirk on his face making me blush bright red and just shake my head.

"Nothing oppa lets just go watch that movie..."

Jin and I spent the rest of the day cuddling in my bed watching movies, sharing laughs, and occasionally stealing little kisses from each other until we fell asleep tangled together comfortably.