Chapter 1

Life when Bts stays with you...

I rolled out of bed stretching and yawning just as Jimin knocked on my door to see if I was awake yet.

"You up Andi?"he asked poking his head in the room.

"Yeah I just woke up..."I said looking at him as I rubbed sleep from my eyes.

"Ok well breakfast is done so just come on done when your ready." He said before closing the door.

I got up and did my morning routine and made it downstairs just 10 minutes after Jimin.I rolled my eyes at the 7 bickering boys sitting at the table.

"Ehhum" I cleared my throat causing the arguements to stop almost instantly as 14 guilty eyes met mine.I walked over and took my seat at the table and smiled. "You know you guys have never changed..."I said getting a few protest from some of them.

I picked at my food not really feeling hungry as I watched my best friends having breakfast, my eyes shifting to all of them.

Jimin, J-hope, Jungkook, Jin, Suga, Taehyung, and Namjoon. "this is my home.."i thought as I smiled unconsiously. We had all had a long night last night after they showed up. It hade been 2 1/2 years since I had seen them all at the same time face-to-face. They had explained to me that they were worried about me being alone while my ex-fiance was here until he could find an appartment of his own. My eyes wandered to Jae as he ate.

How didnt I notice before? It took me finding him kissing 'Santa Claus' to see it...If he would have told me before, this could have been so much easier. I would have willingly been his cover girl but at least then I would have known not to fall for him but I did so now it hurts finding out hes gay and his best frined is more then just his friend.

"Hey earth to Andi...Chick you still in this universe with us?"Jin asked waving a hand in front of my eyes.

"Y-yeah, sorry I was just thinking..."I said shaking the thoughts of Jae and his boyfrined from my head.

"We were gonna go watch a movie...wanna join us?"Jin asked as he side stink eyed Jae.

I giggled and nodded "Sure but Suga and Jungkook have clean up duty cause you guys are not turning my house into a pigsty" Making the said boys groan and whine but start cleaning up anyways.

The rest of us made our way to the blanket closet to bask in our childish ways and get stuff to make a blanket fort. After the breakfast mess was cleaned up and the fort was made we all comfortably crowded together to watch Nerve.

About half way through the movie we were all drapped over each other and I was happy that 2 1/2 years apart didnt change us at all. I ran my fingers through Jimins hair and giggled as he sighed and softly nezzled my belly with his face.

I snuggled myself further into J-hope and Sugas chests squealing as there was a jump scare in the movie. 

Jae and his boyfriend Kai walked in...-I'll never get used to that-...I thought as they sat down together to watch the movie.

"Kai no Santa suit today?"I asked jokingly since he knew it wasnt him I was upset with.

 

A/N

Please comment and let me know what you think.