Chapter 6 : The News

Insensible

Chapter 6 : The News

 

Several weeks already passed after Hye Jin stayed with Chanyeol and Baekhyun, nothing really happened. Their daily routine still go as usual, and the good news is Hye Jin’s apartment will soon to be fixed, so, Hye Jin will move out from ChanBaek’s life for good.

 

BUT… destiny says otherwise.

 

One day in the lovely morning.. Baekhyun wakes up by a pleasant smell from the kitchen,

 

“Hmm, Channie is cooking breakfast.” While squealing in his side of bed.

“No, I don’t”, There is a voice reply him, startled, Baekhyun eyes wide open, “oh, you’re here, so who is cooking right now?”

“I Think it’s Hye Jin, who else must be.?”

“But Why?”

“I don’t know, maybe she want to thanks us, to let her stayed here for awhile.”

“Yes, and why that?”

“That’s because her apartment is soon to be fixed, and she will move out from here.” Says Chanyeol while scooted closer to Baekhyun hugging him tight and kissed him.

“Eww, Morning breath!” Baekhyun deadpanned, but also kissed him back.

 

After about fifteen minutes of cuddling and kissing, they decide to take a shower and join Hye Jin for breakfast.

 

“Good Morning Hye Jin-Ssi” Baekhyun beamed with smile and occupied one of the stool

“Good Morning, Baekhyun-Ssi, I make some pancake and Beacon, hope you like it, and I also brew some coffee, this for you.” she served his plate in front of him. “Where is Chanyeol?”

“He is still change his clothes, he is so picky sometimes.” Baekhyun shrugged.

Then a pair of hand sneaked around his waist and put his chin on Baekhyun shoulder “I am here, baby” and kissed his cheek.

“Eww, I’m not a baby, and please behave, there is Hye Jin-ssi, watching us.” Baekhyun said and pull his boyfriend to sit beside him, and give his portion of breakfast to him.

“Here, you first. You have to be hurry.”

 

All the while, Hye Jin is watching all of the gesture jealously.

 

“I am really Jealous of you two.” Chanyeol choked, consider his past history with Hye Jin, of course he will choked.

“Hey, calm down, eat slowly honey.” Baekhyun patted Chanyeol’s back and cleaned his chin.

 

“Anyway, I have a good news.” Hye Jin cut their act.

 

“What is that?” Baekhyun responded

“My Apartment will be fixed in two days, so, I can move out from here this weekend.”

“Ow, yes, I heard that from Chanyeol, that’s really a good news, don’t get me wrong, it’s not that I don’t like your presence here.”

“It’s okay Baekhyun-ssi. I understand what you mean, Sorry if I make you uncomfortable.”

“No, Not at all, So, maybe we can help you move back to your apartment this weekend? Right, baby?”

Chanyeol startled and nodded, “ Yes, Yes of course.”

Baekhyun shake Chanyeol’s shoulder and said, “Hey, what happened to you babe? You look pale. Is something get through inside your nose?”

“No, Baek, anyway, Hye Jin-ah, when will exactly you move out?”

Maybe on Saturday, I have a doctor appointment on Friday, so, I’ll take a leave on Friday to pack up and go to the doctor first in the morning.

“doctor appointment? And why is that, Hye Jin-ssi? Are you sick?”

“I fell awful lately, like always dizzy, and I throw up all what I eat. I think I…”

“You think, you what?!” Chanyeol responded with overly high toned.

“Chanyeol! Why are you yelling? What happened to you?”

 

Chanyeol have an idea of what Hye Jin think she is, and he can’t afford that to happened.

Not now when he is live happily ever after with Baekhyun and want to marry him.

 

“I’m sorry, I just a bit worried, for my friend, right Hye Jin-sii?” He throw an awkward smile to her.

“I think, I have a colds, Chanyeollie, don’t be to worried. I’ll tell you when I get back from my doctor”

“Isn’t it too late if you go on Friday, your condition could be worse.” Chanyeol said with urgency in his tone because he wants to know the result as fast as possible and get rid of this terrible feeling.

“I have report to finished in two days about our trip to Japan and closed the deal officially with MOU.” Hye Jin answered.

“Yeah, right.”

 

Mentioned of Japan, remind Chanyeol of everything, of his infidelity towards Baekhyun, he still feel guilty about it, but he try to forget and redeemed his fault with infinite sweetness to his boyfriend and order a beautiful diamond ring to propose to him at the end of this week. But his plan not go as planned, because this little doctor appointment that will change his life.

 

That dreaded Friday finally come around, Hye Jin excuse herself to go to the doctor alone. Even reject Baekhyun offer to accompany her. Of course she wouldn’t want that.

 

So, Baekhyun decide to help Hye Jin packed her belongings, of course with her permission first. Chanyeol is going for grocery shopping.

 

Baekhyun packed Hye Jin small stuffed like books, photo frame, and a beautiful silver box that looks so familiar for Baekhyun. Baekhyun took the box and opened it, it’s a bracelet, a really beautiful bracelet. He have seen this box before, so this was for Hye Jin? What is this supposed to mean?

 

Baekhyun shrugged his negative thought and think positive that Chanyeol give that gift to her as a colleague, not more and continue packing.

 

But a guts feeling rarely wrong, isn’t it?

 

Around lunch time, Hye Jin come home from her doctor and looked a bit pale.

“Hey, are you alright?” Baekhyun asked worriedly.

 

“Yes, I’m okay, I just need sleep for a while.”

 

“Oh, Okay, I already packed your things, and you can just straight to bed.”

 

“Thank you Baekhyun-ssi. I’m sorry.”

 

“It’s okay, no need to sorry for.” Why she feel sorry to me? Baekhyun ask himself inside.

 

“Baekhyun-ssi, where is Chanyeol?”

 

“Oh, he is out for grocery, why?”

“ I need to talk to him, can you tell him to come to my room if he comes back?”

“Oh. Yes, of course.” Confused Baekhyun said.

 

He can't fathom anything about it, why is Hye Jin want to talk to his boyfriend? Works matter?

 

A little while, Chanyeol come home, and going straight to the kitchen.

Baekhyun approached Chanyeol who busied himself arranging his grocery.

“Chanyeol..” Baekhyun called.

“Hmm… “

“Hye Jin already home and she wants to talk to you earlier, I think it quiet important. Can you check her?”

“Oh, okay, I’ll go see her after this.”

“It’s okay, I could arranged this all, you just check her already.”

“It’s okay Baek, I don’t want you to tiring yourself.”

“No, Yeol, She needs you, I think it’s urgent.”

“Okay if you insisted.”

 

And then Chanyeol go to Hye Jin’s room, he knocks several time, then Hye Jin open the door, pull him inside and hug him tight.

 

“woah..woah..woah, what’s wrong, Hye Jin-ah?” Chanyeol tried to pry hye jin grip on his waist.

Hye Jin keep hugging Chanyeol while sobbing.

“Calm down Hye Jin, what happened to you? How can I help you?” Chanyeol hold Hye Jin’s shoulder and push her arm length to face him.

“Chan, I’m sorry.. I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean it.”

“What are you saying, calm down, and speak clearly, what it’s all about?”

“I’m pregnant Chanyeol! And this is your child!” Hye Jin yelled and cried on her bed.

“What? No.. That’s not possible.” Chanyeol dumbfounded and shake his head violently.

“NO!!! NO!! NO!!”

“Yes, Chanyeol, It’s reality, what should I do, I can’t do abortion and also I can’t afford to hurt Baekhyun if I ask for your responsibility. I don’t know what to do, Chanyeol.” She sobbed hard.

“I don’t know.. I don’t know, how can we do this, it’s a mistake. I’m sorry.”

 

Chanyeol turn his body to get out of that room when at the same time, Baekhyun barged in with teary eyed and said.

 “You have to be responsible about this Chanyeol. You can’t leave her like that. Not for me.”

“No, Baek, I’m sorry, I didn’t meant to hurt you, I love you Baek, I can’t do this.”

“I can’t either, Baekhyun-ssi. Maybe it’s better for me to just leave from here.”

“No, Hye Jin-ssi, if you want to keep it a secret, you will keep it from the start, you won’t tell Chanyeol at all, I know you want him to be responsible and I obliged him to do that too.” Baekhyun can’t hold his tears anymore and start to sob.

“ I trust you Chanyeol, with all my heart, and this, you hurt me, so much.” Said Baekhyun squeezed his chest hard.

 

“I’m sorry Baek, it’s a mistake, I get tempted and I cheated on you, but all this time it’s only you on my mind, I realized how stupid I am to cheat on you and how stupid I am for not marry you already.”

Chanyeol  come near Baekhyun and hold his two hands, “Please, forgive me Baek, I can’t live without you.” Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun’s hand.

Baekhyun pull his hands and said “I love you so much Chanyeol, and I also can’t live without you, but you have to be responsible for your wrong doing.”

“I will, I will responsible for all of this, financially and I will always be there to take care of her and her child. But I can’t marry her! I want to marry you Baekhyun! I even already bought our engagement ring.” Chanyeol give Baekhyun a tiffany box and opened it.

“This is not how I supposed to propose to you Baek, I plan to propose to you on a nice dinner this weekend. Please Baekhyun, don’t leave me.”

“I won’t Chanyeol. I take this ring as a promised. But I hope you can settle everything with Hye Jin first.”

 

Chanyeol turned to Hye Jin and said, “ We have to talk.”

 

TBC

 

 

 


Hi everyone~~~~.. Long time no see, sorry for no update for like forever~ I try to keep writing, but I can't help that I don't have any idea for that long. Sorryyyyyy~~~~~.. This is my update, maybe lame upadate, but try to enjoy it, please.. Thank You :)