Chapter 6 (Hospital)

10 Sibling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When ambulance arrives, they take Kyuhyun to the hospital. Hakyeon call Woohyun to bring all dongsengs to the Hospital.
 

At home

 

Woohyun: Hurry up guys we need go to hospital now.

Taekwoon: It N hyung, he found Kyu already

Woohyun: Yes

 

After Woohyun call all of us to hurry up, the mansion becomes chaotic because we prepare to go to a Hospital. When they arrive at hospital they look for Hakyeon. They found him sit in front of the surgery room waiting.

 

Woohyun: N hyung

Taekwoon: Hyung are you injured?

Hakyeon: I’m okay Leo but I don’t know about Kyu

Taekwoon: N hyung you’re injured. You must be treated immediately, before it becomes serious injury.

Woohyun: N hyung just go with Leo please, you injured.

Hakyeon: Okay but I will come back here.

Taekwoon: Hmm…… okay hyung after I treated your injury we come back here

Woohyun: If anything, happen I call you

 

While Taekwoon treated Hakyeon injury, the other waits in front of the surgery room. The nurse came in and out the surgery room for a few times. After 3 hour the light on the operation sign turn off.

 

Yixing: Who is Park Kyuhyun family member?

All Park: Yes, we are

Yixing: Oh Leo it your brother

Taekwoon: How is my little brother, Lay?

Yixing: There’s no need to worry. He okay now. We clean out the drug in his body. He passes the critical state and it will take a while for him to be conscious.

Hakyeon: How long he will stay here?

Yixing: It depend on patient's condition

Woohyun: Can we visit him now?

Yixing: Yes, this way please. But only 2 persons can enter in one time.

 

When we arrive at the room we decided to let Hakyeon and Woohyun to get in the room first. Woohyun sit beside Kyuhyun bed, while Hakyeon sit at the edge of the bed.
 

Woohyun: It my fault. If I don’t ask him to buy the groceries, this won’t happen.

Hakyeon: No, it not your fault. It is something that out of our hand. You can’t predict something like this. It can happen to anyone anywhere. So, stop blaming yourself. I have a few things to settle at office.

Woohyun: Okay I’m not blaming myself anymore, but you can’t go to office. Call someone else to help settle things at the office for you. You look pale and you should rest more hyung.

Hakyeon; Alright I get going now. I let Leo in.

 

Taekwoon went inside the room after Hakyeon went out.

 

Taekwoon: So how is he? (looking at Kyuhyun patient chart.)

Woohyun: Just like what you see.  You’re the doctor not me.

Taekwoon: Just testing, ether you know or not. I’m sure it won’t take long for Kyu to awake.


 

2 days later Kyuhyun wake up. It takes a while for him to understand what just happen to him. When he sorts everything out he looks for Hakyeon.


 

Kyuhyun: N hyung where are you? N hyung! N hyung!

Baekhyun: He’s not here. Clam down you just revive from drug effect. Do you want me to call him?

Kyuhyun: Yes, I want to know what really happen.

Baekhyun: Alright, but for now please lay down. You might faint.

 

Kyuhyun lay down with thousand questions in his mind. Baekhyun make a call to Hakyeon.
 

Baekhyun: Hey hyung, Kyu is awake and he wants to meet you.

Hakyeon: I’ll be there. Watch him first for me.

Baekyhun: Okay hyung

 

Hakyeon hurry to the hospital after the call. When he arrives there he went to the room and found out only Kyuhyun in the room.                                                                         

 

Hakyeon: Hi Kyu, how are you and where Baekhyun?

Kyuhyun: I’m fine but little bit dizzy. Baekkie hyung go buy drink.

Hakyeon: Hmm…… you should rest more don’t think so much.

Kyuhyun: But hyung<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter