10 Sibling

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

5 year ago in the middle of winter 10 children lost their mother to sickness that is anaemia.  To overcome the sadness their father Park Yeon Soo remind them that they have each other and him. But Yeon Soo biggest worried is his only daughter Park Yana.  He wonder is she will survive because she lost her mother at a very young age. He need to put extra attention on her.

 

For the first month his children barely come out of the mansion maybe the sorrow still surrounding them but after 3 month the older Yeon Soo children Park Hakyeon, Park Woohyun and Park Taekwoon manage to arrange their younger sibling by making schedule for each of them. From this they spend more time together than before when their mother still alive. They need each other to have a normal day. They get stronger from day to day except one that is the second last children Park Kyuhyun. He pretend to be fine but deep down he’s the only one that still not recover from the lost.

 

He cover his sadness by teasing his only little sister Park Yana. When their mother still alive Kyu rarely teasing Ana but after the lost he tease Ana more frequent to ease his depression.  Thought she often save by the twin Park Sungyeol and Park Taehyun. That is the reason why Ana love the twin more than other of her brother. Other than the twin brother, Ana also fond to Park Baekhyun because his talent in making beautiful dress and his understanding in ladies problem.

 

After 5 month Park Yeon Soo force to get back to his work place so he put Park Donghee as the sibling reporter. Hee will inform his father and the 3 elder brother about what is happening to the younger inside and outside the mansion. While Park Mungsoo will attach a photo that he will take one a month to the information. 

 

 

 

anaemia - defined as a decrease in the total amount of red blood cells (RBCs) or hemoglobinin the blood.

Foreword

MAIN CHARACTER

 

Name: Park Yeon Soo

Status: A father

Age: 42

Work: Currently active in palace nation documentary

Loveable, caring and a very sporting father. Fierce, discipline and courageous as worker. But above all he always there for his children. Unfortunately sometime he can be extremely busy due to his duty at the palace.

 

 Name: Park Hakyeon

Nick name: N

Age: 23

Work: Chief police

Someone who responsible, calm, patient and friendly. He likes discuss any problems with his family rather than fight each other because he don't like violence. Expert in weapons and martial arts.

 

Name: Park Woohyun

Nick name: Hyunie

Age: 22

Work: Owner restaurant

Someone who is loving, caring and always worry like a mother. Like to keep a growth record picture of his siblings. He love to cook and create new recipes of his own. Expert in psychology and cooking.

 

Name: Park Taekwoon

Nick name: Leo

Age: 21

Work: Head doctor

Someone who is mystery, caring and scary. He rarely smile. He love reading and do experiment. Expert in science and medicine.

 

Name: Park Sungyeol & Park Taehyun (twin)

Nick name: Yeolie & V

Age: 20

Still in university

They is labeled as "troublemaker" in their sibling. They hyperactive and creative. Expert in sports.

 

Name: Park Donghee

Nick name: Hee

Age: 19

Still in university

Someone who like writing the activities in the house and annoying his siblings like asking "what you do today?..... and so on……". Careful with anything that he do. Expert in extract hot issue.

 

Name: Park Baekhyun

Nick name: Baekkie

Age: 18

Still in university

Someone who know a lots about flowers and animals. He love planting flowers and singing. Expert in floral arrangements. He the one that design most of Park Yana dress.

 

Name: Park Myungsoo

Nick name: L

Age: 17

High in school

Someone who cool and good at play all instruments. Popular at school. He love photography and ride motorcycle for relaxing. Expert in photography.

 

Name: Park Kyuhyun

Nick name: Kyu

Age: 16

High school

Someone who naughty and good at computer. Popular at school. He love to creating database and tease Ana at home. Expert in information technology. Thought he like to give a heart attack prank to his own family to overcome his sadness, he actually the white knight in it.  

 

Name: Park Yana

Nick name: Ana

Age: 15

High school

Someone who cheerful and cute. Popular at school. She loves his brothers and good at playing piano. Always fighting with Kyu. Expert in control his brothers anger.

 

SIDE CHARACTER

 

Kim SungGyu (23) 

  • Gyu
  • Police crime department
  • Park Hakyeon friend       

Kim MinSeok (23)

  • Mini
  • Police crime department
  • Park Hakyeon friend
  • Mark Tuan friend            

Lee MinHyuk (23)

  • Min
  • Police IT department
  • Park Hakyeon friend

Kim SeokJin (22)

  • Jin
  • Chef first
  • Park Woohyun friend       

Im HyunSik (22)

  • Hyunsik
  • Chef second
  • Park Woohyun friend

Zhang Yixing (21)

  • Lay
  • Doctor surgery
  • Park Teakwoon friend       

Lee HoWon (21)

  • Hoya
  • Doctor surgery
  • Park Teakwoon friend

 Seo EunKwang (20)

  • Eunkwang
  • Park Sungyeol & Park Taehyun friend           

Kim JongDae (20)

  • Chen
  • Park Sungyeol & Park Taehyun friend           

Lee HyukJae (19)

  • Eunhyuk
  • Park Donghee friend         

Kim HeeChul (18)

  • Chullie
  • Park Baekhyun friend        

Lee HongBin (17)

  • Binnie
  • Park Mungsoo friend        

Kim RyeoWook (16)

  • Wookie
  • Park Kyuhyun friend          

Han SangHyuk (15)

  • Hyuk
  • Park Yana friend

Mark Tuan (22)

  • Photographer
  • BamBam is he little brother
  • Kim MinSeok friend

BamBam (20)

  • Nurse that close with 3 doctor (Leo, Yixing & HoWon) and can stand with their temperament
  • Mark is he big brother