Final (the whole chapter is Jessica's pov...since it's her diary entry^^)

Diary Entry of My Love Story (one-shot)

December 23, 2011

Dear Diary,

I'm going to tell you my simple yet sweet love story with the person I truly love, Kim Sunggyu,he's my first boyfriend (and last ^^)

He is the first guy that makes me blush and make my heart thump faster than the normal speed.

I met him in my Music Class downtown SEOUL, he was the hottie of that place. At first, I hate him so much because of his "charms" that he gave towards those crazy freak girls.

But as time goes by, I'm starting to like him, not because of his charms but because of his "sincereness" in asking me to be his girlfriend. He always treat me lunch.. Every Saturday, we would go out together playing in Lotte World or watch a movie at night..

Most of the things I love about Sunggyu is his craziness in texting me 5x a day.. he loves sending me heartmelting quotes like this one:

Do you know why God created a gap between fingers?

 

So that someday the one who is meant to be with you will fill those gaps by holding your hand forever.

~Hope that person who will fill those gaps in your fingers was me..  BTW have you eaten Lunch already?

                                                                                   ~~Your faithful lover, Kim Sunggyu♥

He courted me for 5 months.. Until one night,while I was thinking of him, I realize I don't like him....................... I LOVE him..

                                I love Sunggyu so much♥

The next morning, the first thing I do is to text him to meet me in Han River.

When I came there he was already there sitting in a bench ,patiently waiting for me.

thumbnail.aspx?q=1365389216037&id=5f9cff  AN: think that he was wearing this sitting in a bench like this 

thumbnail.aspx?q=1407447073387&id=b94ca1

I silently walk at the back of the bench and covered his eyes then I said in a husky voice" What are you doing here?"

 "I was waiting for my girlfriend" he said stuttering.

"Yah, since when did I say yes to you" I  said hitting him in the shoulder. As I was about to sit beside him he spoke "I know myself you will answer me someday" he smiled at me. "Why did you call anyway?" he continued

"To accept your love...." I said as I place my legs in his laps  and started to poke his cheeks. His face lit up and said "I knew it! You would accept my love" he wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head in my shoulder.

"Yeah right" I scoffed as I pull out the embrace to hold his cute face. I looked to every detail of his face; his small cute eyes, his eyebrows,sharp nose, puffy soft and rosy cheeks and his soft pouty lips.

I smiled as I look up and interlock our eyes for a brief moment. With then, I kissed his forehead, eyebrows, eyes, tip of his nose, cheeks and before I kiss him on the lips, I backed away. His eyes were close probably thinking I will kiss him on the lips. For God knows how long I was looking at him, he finally opened his eyes, his lips pouting.

"What's with the pout?" I asked laughing at him

"You didn't kiss me on the lips" with that he tighten his hug in my waist leaving a few inches from our lips. Our position makes it hard for me to breathe because when he breathe in and out I could feel the air brush through my lips.

He tighten his hug more until our lips crashed, we savoured the moment till we part away gasping for air, my forehead was resting in his and we were looking deeply in each other. I pecked him in the lips that makes him smile more.

It's been years we've been together until one day he proposed marriage at me, in front of all our friends. Of course I accepted it and got married. It's been 3 years, 3 great years of marriage with Sunggyu, and our love for each other stays stronger everyday...

                        

                                                                                                                                    ~Jessica Jung  Kim♥