02/?

We hit the road.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am a failure at comedy. This is insanity among exam stress. please don't read if you don't need that boring paragraph in your life.

You are warned.

2k of boring . Thank you very much.

 

Okay this is not what Sehun expected to happen.

First he thought that the driver of the hideous black car would be an ugly fat oldie, probably a prick with a stick stuck up in his . Then he thought he would have an earful of colorful Korean for what he did, along with fire triggering glares, demanding a huge amount of money and maybe a punch or two for damaging the original paint of an expensive car, not to mention the possibility of a dent.

But this, an angel gliding towards him, pulling him up to his pathetic excuse of feet, caressing his cheek…

Even the time seems to stop, seeing this ethereal beauty.  

Sehun thinks maybe his car actually crashed and he is already dead and maybe that he is actually in heaven himself. With an angel. A beautiful angel.

Sehun had to remind his brain to instruct how to breathe. He takes a deep breath trying not to pass out when the delicate palm pats his cheek warmly. Sehun does feel guilty for what he is about to do. Maybe he can do this without lying? I mean, he is in a life and death situation, a sort of, if you know what kind of a strict man his father is, ready to have his fired. It won’t be a pretty picture to see Sehun in the streets, begging to give him a penny so he can buy a loaf of bread.

When the sweet-cake gives him a warm smile, his doe eyes emanating the warmth of humanity, Sehun does burst into real tears because no human can be this sweet or selfless. He basically sees a golden halo surrounding boy’s brown messy flocks.

“I am so so so sorry. I really didn’t see lights turning red and your car coming. I am in an emergency, really I am so sorry.”

Sehun decides that he didn’t see the red lights, amidst of his wailing. It was a last second light conversion anyway. He chokes on his words when the beautiful male gives him reassuring smile with a “It’s okay”, his palm coming to rest on his shoulder. Sehun marvels at the way his doe eyes crinkle at the corners.

 “Look it’s just a tiny scratch, nothing we can't handle.”

He pats his shoulder lightly, eyes darting to their cars. Sehun brings a shirt sleeve to wipe his “tears” because he feels like he is about to break down like a five year old who lost his candy.

“But still…”

He crocks when the other guy gives him a genuine, soothing look, reassuring it’s fine to scratch an expensive car once on while. It was not intentional to bump into someone like this.

“Now you said you were in an emergency.”

The male says, his button nose cutely scrunching, lips forming a adorable pout. Sehun chokes on his spit because all he can think seeing those lips is how delicious they would be. Sehun smacks his head mentally for thinking such inappropriate things but who he is kidding? He was just thinking of their babies at the very first glance, not to mention the ion rights that gives him, even the other human is not capable of popping out a baby, biologically being a male. The underlying idea was however far more inappropriate than kissing. Sehun feels like strangling his own self but who can blame him when the epitome of beauty is standing right in front of his eyes.  

“Yes, my father……”

The way he loses at his words seeing how close this unearthly gorgeous man is standing, Sehun, feels like an idiot but quickly recovers from his initial embarrassment when worry marred the beautiful face.

“Is he alright? Is he in a hospital?”

Sehun’s brain works at the speed of light to formulate an answer which will not be a lie. It’s not a lie to say that his father is in a hospital because his father technically is (he is the CEO of OSH hospital group)

“Yes he is, he is in a critical condition. Just he just asked for me and…”

Sehun trails the words for the dramatic effect. He feels so guilty when the doe eyes shines with kindness and also pity with a tinge of regret. He gently pushes Sehun towards his car.

“Oh dear I am so sorry. Lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter