01/?

We hit the road.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello,

so I thought I would make this a one shot but it's gonna be bit too long for one shot and I don't have time to type that much of long at once since my exams are coming up. so I will type the chapters in my breaks and try updating, key word here being TRY. lol.

Enjoy.

(This is 2k of pure nonsense, forgive me yeah?)

 

 

Sehun swivels the steering wheel, honking non-stop. He curses profanities, in English and Korean, wow Mr. Kim (His college English professor) would have been so proud for how fluent he is now. It’s too-early-work o’clock in a ing Monday morning and he is this close to murder Jongin for arranging a meeting. That little piece of must have a death wish. He knows Jongin must be sniggering at his misery with an evil “Serves you right for partying late you ” but still that doesn’t make Jongin a less of an anyway. The difference between Sehun and Jongin is that Sehun doesn’t grab an opportunity like this one to make Jongin’s life miserable. Instead, he has made it’s his life mission, bugging Jongin every day without a fail, all the ways possible. 

 Sehun impatiently runs his fingers through his newly dyed blonde locks. He isn’t even dressed properly (when he says properly he means that he is not dressed in an Armani like his usual graceful self would do just so that he can prance around like a model) because he only had ten minutes to get ready ( you Jongin!). Sehun had no choice but to throw a navy blue dress shirt, jumping into a pair of black pants. Sehun grunts when he sees that he is stuck in traffic.

He makes a victory dance wiggling in his seat, shouting a loud, “ yeah baby! Here we goooo!” when he sees a small opening to squeeze his expensive Audi through. He instantly plunges at the opportunity, nearly crashing a car nearby, jerking the car twice in the same spot, missing a lamp post in his left by a millimeter. As the light turns to green, Sehun presses his foot on the accelerator, hand pumping the horn, zig-zagging his way through the lines of vehicles, turning to his psychopath-mode. He knows that he is so going to get a ticket for his insane driving but he doesn’t give a damn, not when his father is so ready to have his head on a silver plate.

Adding more misery to his list, Sehun’s phone rings loudly, indicating that he is running out of time. He probably would have ignored the annoying device if he didn’t see who the caller was. His father, a man he definitely cannot ignore if he values his life. He sighs, index finger sweeping on the Answer icon. Pressing the phone to his ear (read: Holding the phone a mile away from his ear just because Sehun still loves his ear drums), Sehun manages to race his car, passing a few vehicles. He could have become a street racer or something. Sehun flinches when his lovely father starts to yell, asking where the hell he is. Sehun sighs dramatically and tries to give him a decent answer but his father doesn’t really give him a chance, threatening that Sehun will have to kiss his job bye bye if he doesn’t come within five minutes. Rolling his eyes, Sehun turns the car to the road at his right side, missing the light turning into red (pretending that he didn’t see).

It’s all in slow motion but when a car appears in front of him, Sehun shrieks “kkkkkk !!!!!”, standing on the break. He drops the phone as he jerks violently, forehead almost touching the steering wheel, his face getting a mouth full of air bag that unceremoniously inflated. Thank god for the seat belt and the air bag, otherwise Sehun would have wanted a nose job or most probably a new brain.

Gathering his wits, Sehun chins up. He can see there’s a black car in his front view, an hideous Mercedes S class his baby Audi practically kissing the vehicle. Sehun’s blood boils because OMG, his AUDI ! His babe (for these days, this Audi-candy is his favourite) ! Sure he loves to drive fast but he doesn’t go bumping on to everything he sees. Hell he started driving when he was barely out of the crib. How dare that black thingy barged in his way? He is sure as hell that his white babe must have a dent and scrape and why god why ! Sehun, deep down, knows that he took the turn so carelessly but still he is an emergency, a life and death situation. He takes a deep breath, unbuckling his seat belt. He is so ready to handle this situation the way it should be whoever it is the other driver. Sehun’s tongue that is sharper than a blade is prepared with the mightiest words that can stab someone bleed. He steps out of the car, tall and handsome, pose straight, ready to strike.  

The driver’s side door is opened and Sehun looks at the creature who steps out, beneath his nose, pulling the most aristocratic, face he owns.

He sees a mop of fluffy honey brown flocks, then pair of big brown eyes, paler cheeks and a button nose, finally slightly pastel full lips.

And Oh Sehun is in love.           

His whole mighty bein

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter