tuesday

what's gonna happen ?

jeongguk grunted. his eyes closed tightly and a big drop of sweat flowed from his forehead to the crease of his eyes. his hands were busy down there. 

every man has his need and also him. 

the junior of him was up, defying the gravity and hardly untouched.

why on this crucial time, it must be this?

jeongguk groaned slowly. the burning sensation churned in his stomach and he wanted to release it soon. however...

a soft click from the outside widened his eyes. who the was here, in the abandoned and the so-famous haunted toilet in the school?

it was rumor, about the haunted toilet. he just knew since he was one of those students that succesed in getting their hands on the truth.

or was the rumor slowly became the truth?

the senpai took a deep breath, his has not forgotten but he could not do anything with someone out there to hear his y voice.

ahem.

"aish, why jimin senpai must spill his cider on me? it's getting sticky!"

jeongguk just knew that whiny voice even he did not hear for a week. he choked a cough and trailed his eyes down. a smirk creeped on his face. adjusting the uniform so he could appear more presentable, jeongguk walked out from the toilet cubicle and masked a shock expression. "taehyung?"

"ah, jeongguk senpai!" taehyung's eyes crinckled in sparks and his boxy smile made jeongguk's heart ached in dull pain.

but he felt good.

jeongguk walked to the sink beside the kouhai and tilted his face. 

taehyung's face slowly became red and the senpai chuckled.

"what's wrong, taehyung-ah?" he extended his hand to ruffle those soft locks but the kouhai stopped it in the mid-air.

"senpai, you haven't wash your hands yet. who knows how many harmful germs on those." taehyung pouted.

smirking, jeongguk followed the younger's words. "done, so could i touch you?"

taehyung's smile was one of the things that jeongguk found could melt his frozen heart.

"sure, senpai."

jeongguk felt like he was in the space. he felt lightened and wait for a minute, don't forget his arousal.

jeongguk has a need (as what he likes to press on about) and this kouhai in front of his was beautiful.

"." 

"that's the second time you said that in front of me."

jeongguk speechless. it was true and he could be careless if that was in front of other people. but this, "can your mouth do something for me?"

huh?

jeongguk wanted to scream loudly but he was afraid to. but his mouth would betray hime nevertheless and so, he screamed.

taehyung jolted from his spot, watching the collected senpai (as what the whole school would dub jeon jeongguk as -the cold city guy, manly and muscle bunny) became so, so chaotic in front of him.

"are you okay, senpai?" he tilted his face.

it was like a japanese manga. jeongguk was sure of that. he could see cherry blossom petals around them and a romantic filter was all on them, making everything on orange hue. 

jeongguk could not filter what his brain thought.

"i have an arousal right now. would you like to help me?"

really? jeongguk wanted to cry in frustration. why in every students must be this kouhai of his? why not in front of jimin? 

on the second thought, he denied his best friend's existence in front of his .

taehyung blushed. he was, of course, not as pure as what he seemed to be. his brother has lots of fascinations about bathroom escapades and he knew a little things, one or more. so, why not.

"i could help with that, senpai." taehyung pointed to jeongguk's arousal.

"what?"