monday

what's gonna happen ?

monday is a .

jeon jeongguk never agrees with that. he likes mondays. who does not?

"ugh. mondays are such a spoiler for the weeks." jimin grunts, putting his tray full with breads and half-boiled eggs (for the protein diet, he said).

jeongguk ignores him and chews the bacon. he has so much things to think rather than indulging himself with an one-sided conversation with the person beside him.

"hey, gguk."

he hums a yes, eyes never leaving his small notebook.

"do you think kim taehyung is y?"

"who is he?"

jimin's egg falls down on the plate back. his mouth opens wide. "excuse you." he shakes his head, "you don't know that first year student?" he gasps.

"should i know?" jeongguk shrugs. "nah, it really does not matter. i have discrete math after this. i should go now."

jimin is speechless for a moment. grabbing the latter's arm before he really go, jimin asks once more. "do you really don't know him?"

"no." with that, jeongguk goes and leaves the dumbfounded park alone.

 

it is eight forty five in the morning. fifteen minutes more before the class starts and jeongguk does not feels to enter the class yet. he walks around the school cafe a little bit and watches the other students. 

he is the second years student. a silent and ignorant. the ice prince they said since he is handsome. 

but they don't know who the real jeon jeongguk is.

no one will know.

 

"oof."

jeongguk's blank face scrunch, feeling the soft impact on his chest.

"sorry."

he looks down when hearing the small squeak. a boy, barely reached his shoulder is trying to tie his neck tie but to no avail. jeongguk raises his eyebrows. what was this kid tried to do? he should know how to tie it, he thought. "here, i help you."

the boy raises his head. a faint blush creeps on his cheeks.

cute. jeongguk widens his eyes, realizing his inner thought. "." he hisses.

the boy flinches and jeongguk notices it. "sorry, it was not meant for you," at least not verbally, jeongguk sighs. he pulls the boy closer to him and lowers his body so they are in the same level. the boy steps backward a little but jeongguk pulls the tie, making him moving more closer.

"um..."

"what's your name?" jeongguk asks, while knotting the tie.

"taehyung. kim taehyung." the boy looks at left and scratches his right cheek lightly.

jeongguk nods. the name passes through his mind. this must the kim taehyung that jimin said before, jeongguk thought. "now, it's done." he straightens his body and smiles.

the boy, taehyung beams and hugs jeongguk's torso. "thank you..." he looks at jeongguk anticipatingly.

"jeongguk. jeon jeongguk. second year."

"thank you jeongguk senpai."

jeongguk chuckles and ruffles taehyung's hair. "it's okay." he looks at his watch. "ah, i must go. i have class after this."

"oh, sure senpai. thank you once again."

"no problem, see you around kid."

taehyung's eyes crinkle brightly. "sure, senpai. see you later!" he waves excitedly.

jeongguk smiles lightly.

well, now this monday surely interesting.

 


hi, hi and h i ! sorry, assignments, presentations, midterms and quizzes are all es and party poopers. hah. but, i'm b a c k. who's excited?