FINAL.

The .

I'm lee sungmin, twenty six years old. I've finished my studies and now i'm a pharmacist. Since i was a kid, i never liked this path. My stupid friends is the reason why i'm in this. We treated our life like a game and just choose fooly. At first, it went smoothly but as the days goes by it feels like i'm digging my own grave. They already changed their course, leaving me alone..oops gotta correct that. I have another friend who never leaves me and we dug our own graves since then. The problem is, he's ing stupid. I've been working as a pharmacist for five years and i don't have any plans to change it. The salary's good too, it just that i have an annoying customer who never failed to visit everyday. Oh God, spare me.

"Having deep thoughts?" Oh this is him. A twenty four years old, Kim Ryeowook. Beware, he's so noisy.

"Nope." i said while looking at the entrance.

"Don't you nope me. You always look so lost and you're late this morning. Are you stressed because boss shouted at you. Don't be, you're better than that. And yes i know that it's good to help that old man crossing the street.. but i wonder. Why is he always there?"

Now, the armalite's on. Sometimes, i really wanted to left him on a place he doesn't know.

"Can you please shut up? In some days, maybe you'll be shocked that there's a blood coming from my ears."

For being friends for years, being mean to each other is common already.

He started to frown and bam. "You should be thankful! I woke you up from being so lost in your thoughts." 

I grinned. "It's not like i'm asking for you to do that." 

For a seconds that we had a staring contest. He frown again.

"Erase that frown of yours."

"If you erased that grin of yours. Oh please stop grinning, atleast i'm not a person who always walk with a grin on his face. It creeps people out, you know?"

I know what he's trying to do. I'm about to smack him when a customer entered.

He's here..

Again.

Why do devil even exists? 

He started to walk on the usual section i always saw him in. What section is it? The section. Why can't he just buy tons of it? Not always visiting every freakin day with the same time. 

12NOON. 

I hate that time, really.

He put down the and i scanned it. Why do i always get to assist him. Curse me. 

"Thank you, come again." 

He laughed. "You bet i will again."

That doesn't left me dumbfounded anymore. I just nodded and force a smile.

He stared at me for awhile and i know my looks could kill, so he should freakin' get the warning and get out. 

He scoffed and left while laughing. 

There's nothing to laugh about.

Such a freak of nature.

-- 

Oh about damn time to go home, oh . It's payday today!

"Ryeowook, it's payday. Let's go to the office." i insisted while he just rolled his eyes but still accompany me. Uh huh money.

"I don't have amnesia. You dip." 

He's still angry.

We arrived at the office and i'm about to knock when ryeowook pulled me and pushed me in the wall, claiming my lips while his hands was happily caressing my back. 

Just kidding. I just heard moans and i quickly put my right ear close to the door. They are doing it again. This is not a good time, there's still tomorrow.

I looked at ryeowook and i know that he got what i'm trying to imply.

"Every goddamn time!" he cursed while slapping his hand in the air. 

I smiled at him. "Let's go home, there's still tomorrow. And you already know that the last time we disturbed them. We almost got fired." he stares at me for a seconds and knocks on the door. 

Knocks on the door...loudly.... with three in' times..

He just grinned and left me. If feels like i'm stuck on the ground. I just realized that my boss is now infront of me. Showing his glorious feautures.

"Lee ing sungmin! You're fi--!" 

He was cut off when a pair of hands slowly wrapped in his waist, pulling him back in the room. I think i'll be so traumatized with so much body around me.

"But-" 

"No buts!" 

Hankyung is my savior!

Hankyung closed the door and the moans got louder. I sighed and bit my lip, i'm about to murder someone.

Now, where's that midget?

I grabbed my bag and says hi to the staff with a night shift. Ryeowook is nowhere to be seen. That shift.

I started to walk to the bus station when i felt someone was following me.

"Ryeowook!" 

"Oh my brother's ex."

He's here.

"Leave me." I said, doubling my speed. 

"Why would i do that?" he asked laughing like a maniac. I swear he gets the most drugs in this city.

"Cause you'll get hurt." I turned to face him and spray something in his eyes. I know that this thing is for girls, but who could i blame. My younger brother putted it on my bag and yes i wouldn't waste my time to get my hands dirty for punching him.

And yes before i forgot. 

That man was cho kyuhyun. The one who never failed to buy everyday.. also he's my ex.

An ex who left me for a female.
Ack that hurts right.

---

I arrived at the house and the thing that i saw first, was my younger brother with his boyfriend-tightly cuddling on the sofa.

"What the hell?" I shouted while they quickly composed their positions.

"Oh hyung you're here." Hyukjae, my younger forced a smile while donghae greeted me.

"Isn't it obvious. You kiddo! I told you that this kind of things is too dangerous for the two of you. This could lead on something you know." I know that i've been pestering him about this but he just don't know how to listen.

"Sungmin, leave your brother. He knew what he's doing." i turned my head to that voice and saw leeteuk, my guardian. 

"But-" he just patted me in the head and pulled me in the kitchen.

I threw daggers on where the two is sitting.

"That brother of yours is old enough." 

"He's 24!" I defended.

"Why did we adopt you?" 

"Because your hearts tells you so." he just smiled and we ate together.

Yes, me and my younger brother were adopted. Adopted by two loving man. Kangin and Leeteuk.

I'm so happy to be a part of this family.

---

"Someone's happy." Where did he pulled the guts to talk to me after what he have done yesterday.

"Stick your in someone's business, not on me. I almost lost my job, you freakin' midget."

He just laughed, oh lee sungmin calm down.

"You know." He started.

"I still don't know." I mocked him and he sighed deeply. Serves him right.

"I saw a book on the google and i bought it. I read it online and finished it in one go. It's about a two person who got a second chance." 

"Don't start with me."

"The girl saw his boyfriend kissing someone is her own office, like what the hell right."

"I have a tissue here, and it fits on your mouth just right."

"They broke up but their still live together like they used to, in the love still conquerred everything. You, don't you have any plans to get back with your ex who never failed to get in here everyday."

"Nope." 

"The diffent thing is that the girl's reason was so heavy and yours is light like a feather. I swear you're a kid with a grown body. The ex of yours just arrived late on your mushy mushy little date." 

Yes, i lied. He didn't left me for a female. If that would be the true reason then i'm sure enough that there's a plenty of space in the cemetary with the two of them.

"But i waited long enough."

"You're too stupid. So stupid that you don't even realized that he's visiting here just to get noticed by you." I scoffed.

"By buying everyday? It's like he's slapping by that because there's someone he's using it into."

"Speaking of the devil." Oh he's here. I didn't noticed it. Ryeowook left and winked at me.

That head.

I gave kyuhyun the plastic.

"Thank you, come again." 

"You do like me coming in here."

"Sir, that's how we treat our customers."

"You're jealous." 

What? 

"I don't know what you're talking about." Why can't he just leave me in peace.

"That i'm buying everyday, that i'm making love with someone and it's not you." I grinned and lean closely at his face.

"I know you have fantasies but please keep them to yourself." I left him alone and made myself busy.

I've done my work as a staff.

---

"You're too picky."

"Don't make me the same as you, just go back together with your ex and don't meddle with mine." It's been two hours since kyuhyun bought.

"You do know that there's no hope for us anymore." I should know that once he started talking, he wouldn't stop.

"There is, you're just too scared to take a risk."

The reason they broke up it's because his ex was on arranged marriage with someone. Like the hell people, it's too old-fashioned.

"We can't act like romeo and juliet, and you know it."

"It can, if you don't want that fuccboi to dissapear then start acting."

By the mention of fuccboi. 

He smacked me on the head.

It was just a nickname though.

--

"Sungmin, buy some groceries." I stood up yawning, i turned off the tv and go to leeteuk.

"Okay leeteuk." Yes i calls him like that.

"That's not ours, it was by our neighbor. That's the list. He was sick and we can't let his two year old, kibum. To go buy it." He said he handed me the money and the list.

Just, what the hell?

I finished the list and was now waiting the things to be packed when i heard a familiar laugh. Why on earth our path always crossed? He's in there, standing in the soap section, the thing is he's not alone. He's with someone, whose taller than him. They were both laughing. So that's the one he's using the with.

I wanted to be deaf as their laugh got louder as i wait for the things to be packed.

For the last time, i turned to look at them. Now, they were both staring at me. Kyuhyun smiled and i realized he was now walking towards me.

"Bye siwon." he shouted. 

I quickly gathered the things and ran. There's no way i'll face him with my state right now.

The state of my heart is so unpredictable. I might just blow off and say things i know i shall regret later.


--

New day, but my mood is not really good right now. It's not because of yesterday. Delusional people. Even ryeowook can't make me happy.

He moved on so fast, why is he like that?

It's now 4 pm and kyuhyun always gets in here in noon but it's obvious that the time passed. Maybe, he's in there with that siwon. I should probably write a letter for them.

Please die both of you. I can't think straight anymore. I'm gonna admit. I'm deadly jealous. Why did i even make him being late as a ing big deal. Well, my new perfume was wasted and i didn't bought it to refresh.

I'm really a kid like ryeowook said.

---

Five days passed and in those five days. Kyuhyun didn't show up. I don't know but my eyebag is getting bigger. I'm afraid that the customer might think there's a zombie lurking around here.

Hmm, we're not meant to be and he wouldn't go back in here anymore.

"I miss him." i whispered in the air as i heard a gasped beside me.

"Yes!" Ryeowook shouted and make a yes sign. He's on drugs, sure of it.

"What's your problem, midget?"

"Success!" This midget got a problem, i pity him. He just smiled at me and called someone. I really pity him.

"Go here, right now!"

"Go to rehab, i swear i'm alright without you." 

"For sure, you'll thank me." I shook my head and turned to the entrance.

The devil's here..

What the ?

"It took you five days to realized and i'm so desperate to see you." Am i dreaming? I think i'm not when i felt a pair of lips on mine. I miss how soft his lip was.

He suddenly lifted me and put me on his shoulder. 

"What on earth are you doing?" I shouted facing his back. .

"I'm about to be refilled by you. So empty without you, and yes i had fun annoying you by buying those." I repeatedly slapped his back. This freak of nature.

"Yes, you two have fun intercoursing, while i'm here listening and being insecure because i don't have a love life. I already rented heechul's office.. but ming using your salary." 

"YOU ING MIDGET!"

Ryeowook POV.

Yes, i'm a ing midget who don't have a ing love life. 

Kyuhyun said that he have surprised on him, by text. Maybe he's just kidding and yes before you get confuse. I offered to help by being a cupid. I overhead sungmin talking by himself.

"Die, both of you. Specially that siwon." he's not angry but he's voice.. he's about to cry. And i'm thinking about kyuhyun surprise, maybe we'll have a sizzling chilly hot . Well, just kidding.

Hours passed while listening to a loud live , i hope our customers wouldn't get bothered by it but i beg to deeper.

A customer show up. "Yesung."
I whispered. Each of the step he's taking brought my knees to go jelly.

"Medicine for a sick person."

Kim ryeowook, must contain a poker face. 

"This is for a kid and for an adult." I exclaimed while he pointed at the adult one.

"My fiance is sick." Did he even have to say that. He should know that i'm not willing to listen.

I handed it to him and he left but not forgetting to touched my face.

Is this what kyuhyun's talking about. I'm not happy about this.

I'm super happy.

"I'm so stupid. I should just suggested that he should bought tons and make his fiance drank it once. Hope he'll go overdose."

I know, i'm being mean right now. But i'm just a person whose hopelessly moving on from my ex.

--- 

Siwon's side.

"Yesung-ah. I think someone is cursing me again." I said as i coughed.

"Ryeowook." he laughed and i just smiled looking down. Our engagement will come to an end 'cause i want him to be happy.

And yes, i know i'll also find my happiness in the future.

 

--FIN-- 

Ciao~~~ Please ignore the wrong grammars and errors.