Chapter 1

Just a FAN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Heavy eyelids, back rested on the soft mattress and her arms spread restlessly wide open, this has been her usual pose whenever she feels not doing anything for the whole day. She glanced at her right, stocks of unfinished plates were awaiting for her. Plates that were due the next day. She could imagine her Professor fuming in anger if she presented in class with unfinished work. She sighed.

 

 

"This is so boring, I could just die.." She hissed thru gritted teeth. 

 

 

Im Yoona never thought it would get boring each day and worse, the only distraction she have right now is so way out of reach. She glanced on her left where there's pictures and posters of her favorite solo artist. She smiled as if that person  would smiled back. 

 

 

JESSICA JUNG. Her only bias on the group. Just when she started liking her then Sm eventually announced her departure from the group. Nice, isn't it? Her feeling before, it was like ending something that has not yet started. Funny it was but that's what happened. She then started using IG to be updated of the Goddess's life. Whenever she's tired or annoyed or sad, she would watch videos of her when Jessica was still part of the group or even pictures of her current updates. Then she would notice the difference, JESSICA SEEMS HAPPIER WAY BEFORE. But the good thing is, she is back and successful in her own field. She would communicate with her fans and promote songs. 

 

 

"Gosh, I want to see her in person... even just a glimpse.. " Yoona mumbled

 

 

As if that will happen, she get up lazily and positioned herself in front of the drawing board. She haven't started anything yet. Stress. She grab her sketchpad and flip each page carefully as she see her own made portrait of Jessica Jung. She smiled, instead of doing her plates she would sketch the face of her Jessica Jung. 

 

 

Suddenly, her phone vibrated with a sound. It's her personalized tone for all her notification in IG. Yes, she has been following official fan page groups who loves Jessica more than anything else. Exaggerated but it is what is it. As she grab her phone, Yoona has the lightest clue that what she's about to check will eventually change everything.

 

 

****

 

 

She looked at her screen mouth agape.

 

 

"It can't be real.... Tell me I'm dreaming..." She once ask herself. She then started typing nervously even doubting whether she would send it or not. With closed eyes, she tap the send button with closed eyes. After a few seconds, there was a respond directly at her.

 

 

220cmjessica: @iamyoong yes, she is going to meet her fans. Better save up now and see the gorJessica Jung;)"

 

 

She immediately went to her laptop and type the website where she can buy the ticket to the fanmeet. She smiled sheepishly while excitedly waiting for the window to load on the screen.

 

 

"Just when I am thinking of it then it is going to happen .." She said slowly while her eyes glimmers with happiness.  

 

 

Her wide alligator smile soon started to fade slowly as her eyes begin to scrutinize the screen. She then check her phone and immediately look if she entered the correct address. Once contented, she then looked on the site and frustration was then visible on her pretty face. She ruffled her straight hair and pouted her lips.

 

 

"You've got to be kidding me! This is only for Adam Sandler's event next year. Where is Jessica Jung?!" She began blowing the hair that falls on her face. She immediately post her comment on the updated fan meeting post. 

 

 

[@coridel_entertainment When is the ticket be available for selling? it's just two months left before the event, there should have a detail by now]

 

She scrolled down the comments section

 

 

sherlt.fd: <3 <3 <3

xin18.30.24: yeah, i checked it too, it's a only for Adam Sandler. please give us an update.

watashiwa_shi: unnie!!! i love you!! take care <3 <3<3

vinchy: finally, a fan meet here in Asia. So excited to see you Unnie! Saranghae

 

 

She scroll more and pouted again when she is not getting any information. She toss her phone aside and start logging in her yahoo account. She started typing an email.

 

 

[Good day!

 

I saw that you will be the one to handle the ticket selling for  upcoming fan meeting for Jessica Jung. I checked your website a while ago, but this is only for Adam Sandler's  next year. Will you please give me some details of the fan meeting and what is going to be the mode of payment. I'll appreciate if you would reply to me. Thank you. Godbless. ]

 

 

After that, she click the send button and rested her chin on her palm. She looked at the picture of Jessica again.

 

 

"Is it happening for real?!" She asked herself again.

 

 

****

 

THE FOLLOWING DAY

 

 

Yoona excitedly open her email to check if Asia box has responded or what. The truth is, she can't focus on her school works because of the upcoming event. She was way too excited.  Her eyes widen in happiness as she saw an email from Asia box. 

 

 

Dear Yoona,

 

 

Good day to you too and thank you for your interest in attending the Jessica Jung Fan Meeting in Manila.

 

 

The tickets are on sale here - https://asiaboxoffice.nliven.co/tickets/series/JESSICAJUNGMANILA

 

 

Please view the website above

Click onto the "8:00 PM" button on the left and the seat map will be loadedSelect the Seat Category you wish to purchase and input the quantity (Please take note that this is a free seating by category event. Seats will be allocated on a first come first ser

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter