Epilouge - Just a guess!

The Way Love Works

Epilogue

Just a guess!

Feat. Henry Lau, Choi Siwon, Super Junior, Gackt

 

    

“…wonder what’s taking Miyako-san and Henry so long..” Sungmin muttered as he waited inside the practice room along with Super Junior the next day.

Taking safety precaution, KAT-TUN was in the room next to the room they were in rather than in the same room.

“Maybe they’re secretly dating?” Kyuhyun smirked. This caused Super Junior to burst into laughter.

“Sorry to burst your bubble, Kyuhyun-ah, Henry is incapable of dating.” Siwon grinned.

“Just a guess, hyung.” Kyuhyun defended himself.

“Maybe they’re having ..” Ryeowook spoke up.

“Wookie, I didn’t know you were that erted..” Yesung muttered.

“Just a guess, hyung.” Ryeowook repeated what Kyuhyun had said.

In a matter of minutes, Henry came into the room, followed closely by Gackt.

“HYUNG! Guess what? I’m engaged!” Henry declared.

Once again, everyone in Super Junior burst into fits of laughter. “That is what you call impossible, Henry.” Zhoumi said.

Henry raised his right hand.

“I’m taking over J&A!” Henry declared once more. “He’s helping me with everything I’d need to know!” Henry said, pointing to Gackt.

Silence took over the room for a moment or two.

“What was that, Siwon-ah/Siwon hyung?” the others echoed in the same voice.

“Just a guess!” Siwon smirked.

Even baby Henry was capable of dating. Nonetheless, getting married!