Final

Dream

Five years had already passed since he died. It was the fateful day which he had asked his crush, Min Seok, to a nearby cafe, with the hope to confess his feelings. His deep love he had since high school. That was the day which he had mustered his courage to tell a man who knew nothing about him. They were practically strangers but he loved him deeper than the sea, more true than anything else. However, not everyone had a perfect ending to every love story and he was no exception. In fact, his ended tragically. An approaching vehicle hit him hard, making him lose consciousness within seconds, fading from the world almost immediately.

He was pitied so he was given a chance. A chance to approach his crush. Approach Min Seok and spend the time with him.

~~~

It was a cold chilly night. Wind howling and freezing cold air brushing across his face. He pulled his blanket closer to his body before wrapping both of his arms around his shivering body. He snuggled as close as possible, pulling his legs as close to his body as well.

"Ah-choo!"

His nose was now as red as a tomato. His bloodshot eyes already had tears welling up. His eyelids felt heavy as it closed and unknowingly, he had already drifted to dreamland.

He opened his weary eyes before rubbing sleep from his eyes. He blinked several times, adjusting to the bright and warm surroundings around him. He continued sitting on the ground as he stared what was displayed in front of him. It was full of fluffy white clouds. There was a majestic fountain in the middle, water shooting out occasionally, creating beautiful arcs before falling back to the ground. There was a rainbow in a distance away. He was awed by it and a smile could be seen on his face. Just then, he could see the silhouette of the same petite sized man approaching him. A huge and brighter grin flashed across his face as he waved repeatedly, trying to catch the man's attention.

"Jong Dae!"

They ran towards each other before falling into each other's warm embrace.

"I met you again!"

Jong Dae smiled at him before interlocking their fingers together. He stared deeply into his chocolate brown eyes before inching forward, placing a peck onto his lips. Blush came to his face within seconds before he returned the kiss to Jong Dae. They stood there smiling and staring into each other, shyly turning their heads away sometimes too. Just then, Jong Dae whirled his body around before pulling him towards a cafe. As soon as they took a step into the cafe, they could smell the aroma coming from the different kinds of coffee, causing him to grin widely.

He loved coffee alot and his dream was to be a barista next time. He often spent his time making lattes at home as he tried to do some coffee art at the same time. The smell of the roasted coffee just relaxed him and made him really comfortable.

Soon, he found himself already in front of the coffee maker, watching Jong Dae pouring milk and making some beautiful art as well. The Jong Dae smiled as he passed the well decorated and done cup of coffee to him. He brought the cup of coffee to his lips as he allowed the coffee to fall carefully into his throat, warming his body up. He his lips before placing the cup of coffee down to the table.

"Jong Dae, your skills have improved! You used to make really bitter coffee but now it's just perfect. I really love it, thanks!"

Seeing the happiness displayed on his face as he continued to sip on the coffee and hearing the light and bright voice that he missed deeply, Jong Dae just gave a slight smile as he sighed, wishing for this moment to always last...

"Jong Dae, I want to make one for you too!"

He began hurrying over to the other side of the counter as he began pouring shots of espresso like a professional. Jong Dae actually admired him for being so talented and able to make such wonderful coffee that had all the flavours enhanced well and would linger on the tip of his tongue whenever he drank it. He really loved the intense look he had as he concentrated and focused hard into making the coffee as carefully as possible. Within minutes, a cup of coffee with a heart design was pushed towards Jong Dae.

"Here you go, a coffee made well with my love."

As cheesy as it seemed, Jong Dae laughed as he sipped onto the coffee. Then, they just continued to drink their coffee as they smiled at the each other, enjoying each other's fragrant and lovely coffee. After finishing their coffee, he immediately jerked up from his seat as he pulled Jong Dae out of the cafe, leading him into the park and all the flowers have bloomed. Their hands interlocked lightly as they strolled down the lane with cherry blossoms at the sides. With no words exchanged between each other, they continued to walk down the route as light breeze blew.

Soon, the sun has set and the sky was now in a pretty warm orange colour. Feeling alittle tired, they sat under the tree as they stared at the scenery displayed right in front of their eyes. Jong Dae knew the time was going to be up soon. He sighed as he closed his eyes and inhaled the fresh cool air.

Deep in the night when even the stars fall asleep
The lonely moon rises  

He now whirled around and tilted his head to face Jong Dae who still had his eyes shut as he sang with a soulful voice. Jong Dae's voice was really charming and with those soft yet sharp features he had, he could not help but get mesmerised by him.

It softly comes down to the windowsill and shines on you
And lets you dream while you sleep

In it, you wear a slipper made of glass
You come to me shyly and come into my arms and laugh

He's dreaming He's dreaming
The night is deeply soaked in moonlight
This is the only time we have to ourselves

Jong Dae had now opened his eyes but he did not want to face him. He knew if he had turned and faced him, he would cry. He could not bear to take a look at him. He did not want to ruin the mood. He did not want to break down in front of him. He stared afar with eyes filled with sorrow and hurt as he knew anytime soon when he fall asleep, he would be forgotten. All these memories would disappear. As much as he disliked the idea, he could do nothing about it.

He's dreaming He's dreaming
I give in and smile at you sleeping inside of me
All I do is look at you
Because when the morning comes, you'll wake up as if nothing happened

I always appeared in your dreams
And it would be just the two of us together
Whenever I see someone so pure as you
I start to laugh too for some reason

I'm going crazy, I want to be greedy
I want to hold you in my arms and tell you that I love you but
It's false hopes, when the morning comes
You won't remember, I'm afraid that I'll be forgotten No no no come back

There was so much Jong Dae wanted to do. He wanted to hold him. He wanted to kiss him. He wanted hug him. He wanted to utter that three words to him but he just could not do it. He sighed again as he looked down.

Hearing Jong Dae's voice, he yawned as he smiled at him. He loved so many things about Jong Dae. His appealing voice. His beautiful smile. His golden brown eyes that spoke many things. He loved Jong Dae so much.

When the deep night is coming to an end
I fade like smoke
I come back to you on dark nights
With a dream

I'll come visit you several times every night in your dream
But sometimes it becomes unbearable when you look at me like you've never seen me before

"I love you Jong Dae..."

A tear fell from Jong Dae's eye almost imediately. He knew it was time as he could see that he already had his eyes shut but a faint smile was still plastered on his face.

"I really love you alot..."

He's dreaming He's dreaming (He's dreaming He's dreaming)
The night is deeply soaked in moonlight(night soaked in moonlight)
This is the only time we have to ourselves(Will you remember)  

~~~

Min Seok opened his eyes as he sat up on his bed. There was already warm sunlight streaming in through his windows. He yawned and blinked alittle. Just then, he saw a photograph of a man smiling brightly with golden brown eyes, clad in white long sleeved buttoned up shirt and black fitting jeans. He stared hard at the photograph as he ruffled his hair alittle in confusion.

What's this?

He shrugged his shoulders and left the photograph lying on his bed. He opened the windows and breathed in the fresh morning air before going off to prepare himself for the day which he was going out with his boyfriend, Baekhyun.

A slight breeze came in through the window as it blew the photograph into the bin. A tune could soon be heard in a distant.

He's dreaming He's dreaming (He's dreaming He's dreaming)
You're sleeping inside of me (you're sleeping)
I give in and smile at you
All I do is look at you (I look at you)
Because when the morning comes (again)
As if nothing happened (as if nothing happened)
You'll wake up (it was a dream to be forgotten)  

A tear fell from Jong Dae's eye in the photograph.

Author's Note:

Yay another fanfic updated :D Just to remind you guys this is under the KPROKZ WEEKEND FANFIC PROJECT :> I will be posting fanfics every Saturday and Sunday ^-^ Timing will be random so I'll post the parts as soon as I'm free :> So have fun reading them during your weekends maybe as a break from studying or maybe when you're having dinner :) But yup here yall go XD Hope yall will like them :DD There's 16 more parts / fanfics to be posted hehe so stay tune >w< Well I mean hopefully I'm able to write that many soon HAHAHA :P

Right soooo back to this fanfic, I've written this awhile ago but got inspiration from the song "She's Dreaming" haha (i think i played it on repeat too many times XD) Then that time I was feeling alittle sentimental(??? lol nvm idk)and like *ting* I got a inspiration for this HAHAH XP Hope yall will enjoy the fanfics I've posted and am gonna post !! <3 Lastly love yall hehe and continue commenting and etc. :*

btw this is also available on wattpad :3

P.S. A short note: Most fanfics are written based on what I feel about people around me and the thoughts about the inside me XD The inside me is sadness HAHA (inside out reference lolol)

ok bye.