two

I'M HERE LOVE(Sequel of Maknae's Love)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 Yugyeom stir and open his eyes,he blink rapidly to clear his vision,”where am i?”,he try to get up but hiss when feel pain on his stomach,then he remember what had happened to him and Jaebum,”Jaebum hyung!”,he move his body but it seem his body still weak to move.Yugyeom take a deep breath and slowly get up from the bed but the wound keep him on the bed,”aish”,he try for the third time but this time stop by a voice,”yah Kim Yugyeom what the heck you are trying to do?!!”,the maknae startled hear the voice,he look up,”Jinyoung hyung”,Jinyoung frown,”are you trying to get the stiches open”,he then push Yugyeom to lay down,”hyung no,I want to know about Jaebum hyung”,Jinyoung sighed,”what a stubborn maknae,he is fine but you will not if you did not rest”.Yugyeom shook his head,”I want to see Jaebum hyung and I will not rest until I know he is perfectly fine with my own eyes”,he cross his arms,”aish fine2”,Jinyoung then leave the room and comeback few moments with wheelchair,”now sit here,I will bring you to him”,Yugyeom carefully get up with Jinyoung help and sit on the wheelchair.
They stop and Jinyoung knock the door,”come in”,soft voice answer.Jinyoung open the door and they meet with almost everyone in the room,”Gyeomie”,Mark smile widely and hug his maknae tightly,”you’re awake”,Yugyeom look at Mark,”I’m fine hyung,I just want to see Jaebum hyung”,Mark smile and push the wheelchair to the bed,”he’s fine maknae just need more rest,he’s already awake but the dose make him unconscious ”,Baekhyun tell him but not before give peck to the younger temple.Yugyeom nod and turn to Jaebum,”I’m sorry hyung”,he say softly but hear by the others,”why you say sorry Gyeomie?”,Jongdae ask with frown mask his face.Yugeyom shook his head,”nothing hyung,where are the others?”,Jongdae know Yugyeom try to change the topic but he don’t want force the younger,”bangtan have radio and will be back before lunch,other exo members at the dorm and will come after lunch”,Yugyeom nod.Jongdae know Yugyeom hiding something from them and he will find out what is it,he turn to Baekhyun,”Baekie I want to get a drink,can you come with me?”,Baekhyun nod and slip his arm around the younger waist,”you guys want drink?”,the boys nod,”okay we will be back”,they leave the room.
Jonngdae order the drinks,”here your balance and wait for a moments,you can have a seat while we prepare your order”,the cashier smile,”okay thank you”,he and Baekhyun take a seat at the nearest table.”Dae-ah”,Jongdae look at his lover,”do you have something to talk with me?”,Jongdae look startled then smile,”you know me too well Baekie”,Baekhyun smirk,”of course,you are my lover”,Jongdae send his cute cat smile make the other male melt.”Now tell me what has bothering your mind”,Jongdae sighed,”Baekie I think our maknae hiding something from us”,Baekhyun raise his eyebrow,”what make you think like that?”,Jongdae pursue his lips,”just now I heard he said I’m sorry to Jaebum and I’m sure you also hear it”,Baekhyun nod,”I think Yugyeom blame himself on what had happened to Jaebum and knowing Yugyeom,he will kept it as secret”.Then the waiter come toward them with their order,”here your order sir”,Baekhyun take the drinks,”thank you miss”,the girl nod and leave them.Baekhyun turn to his lover,”come and about Yugyeom we will discuss with the others”,Jongdae nod and both of them leave the cafeteria.   In Jaebum room Yugyeom continue watch his hyung make the others curious with his behaviour,”Gyeomie”,Yugyeom look up,”neh Bamie?”,Bambam smile softly,”you should rest in your room,I’m sure you are tired”,Yugyeom shook his head,”I can’t rest until hyung open his eyes,I have something to say”,Bambam frown,”but Gyeomie you need rest and I’m sure Jaebum hyung will scold you if he know you did not rest with your condition like this”,Yugyeom sighed,”just leave it Bambam, I will stay here until he open his eyes and there is nothing you can do to stop me”,Bambam startled with the sudden cold voice including the other members,”Yugyeom -ah you know Bambam just worry about you”,Mark rub the maknae shoulder make the latter body more relax.Yugyeom close his eyes and breath,”I’m sorry hyung,I did’nt mean to get angry”, Bambam smile and kiss Yugyeom hair,”I know maknae don’t worry nothing to forgive”.Then Jongdae and Baekhyun come back with the drinks,”guys here your drinks”,the boys smile,”gomawo hyung”,Jongdae bring the hot choco to Yugyeom,”maknae-ah here your favourite choco”,Yugyeom take it,”thanks hyung”,but he did’nt drink it,”waeyo Gyeomie,you did not like it?”,Baekhyun ask.Yugyeom shook his head,”ani hyung,just..”,he look down.
Got7 members sighed know why their maknae like this,Youngjae go to Yugyeom,”Gyeomie,you can’t be like this or Jaebum hyung will be sad,also throw  away your guilty cause what happened to hyung was not your fault,you save him Gyeomie”,Yugyeom look up with tears already form,”if Jaebum hyung did not protect  me from the stabbed,he will never become like this and yes I saved him from those bastard but at t
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter