The Sisters

{Imaginary Oppa}

Injung and her little sister, Inja were at home preparing for the day. They were off to school so early in the morning. They usually catch bus to school but today Injung decided to ride their bike to school. They had an old-fashioned two-seater bike. Injung hasn't used it ever since their father passed away. She used to ride it with him before Inja was born. Injung missed her dad more than Inja. Inja is too young to even remember her father. He died before she got to really know him. She might remember his face but that's nothing compared to all the memories that Injung had with their dad.

"Onni? Do we really have to ride that old bike to school today? How embarrassing .."

"Yah! Have some respect. Appa gave it to me .. I used to ride it with him before you came .."

"Mianhae. I didn't know-"

"Anie. Koktchong maseyo. Are you ready then..?"

"Nae."

"Araseo. Kkattja. Mm?"

Injung ruffled Inja's hair as they climbed on to the bike. Inja was in the back and Injung was in the front. They started peddling and Injung smiled as she remembered how it felt to have the sun beaming down on you and the cold win being brushed against your face. It felt good. Inja's never done this before so she was enjoying this just as much as Injung.

"WOW!! ONNI!! This is soooo much fun!!~" Inja shouted. She was enjoying the ride.

"Chincha? I'm so glad you enjoy this Inja-ah. Should we peddle faster?"

"Ye!!"

Injung started to peddle faster and Inja tried to keep up with her. They were going down a hill, so they traveled at the speed-of-light. They were almost to Inja's and Injung's school. It was just down the block. Injung goes to the high school across the street and Inja's still in grade school.

"Araseo. Whoo. We made it. We're finally here. Wasn't that fun Inja-ah?"

"Nae! Onni .. we should do it more often! It was super fun!"

"Shall we?"

"Mmm!"

"Haha. Araseo. Kka. You better get to class before Mr. Ryu scolds you again for being late."

"Okay. Bye Onni! Saranghae! Chu!~" Inja kissed her older sister's cheek and scurried off to her homeroom. Injung went by the bike stands and she locked theirs up. Just then a bunch of girls came by her way.

"Oh look girls .. look what the cat dragged in. Tsk tsk tsk. She's soooooo poor though. Look at her! She wears rags everyday and totally ruins our image. Imagine if the Boyfriend Oppas saw her ... They'd be so disappointed.

"Omo! Hyeri look! Isn't that the Boyfriend members now?"

"Oh? Omo!! It's them!!"

The three snobby girls left her and ran to their Oppas.

"Psh. They try to bully me .. and yet look at how sad they are. Tsk tsk tsk. Huh? Rags? As if! As if they looked any better!!"

Injung started walking to her homeroom but it was past that crowd of girls drooling over some lame band named: Boyfriend. What's so great about them anyways? Wait a second .. Boyfriend .. Isn't he ..? Anie. He couldn't POSSIBLY be ...

"Excuse me. Pardon me. Move please. I'm trying to get to my homeroom ..!" Injung said as she kept pushing, screaming girls, off to the side. She didn't expect to bump in to them herself though.

"Oh? Annyeonghaseyo! Are you a fan?" The younger one asked. He looked like the most hyperish.

"Ainyo." She said flatly.

"Hm? Not a fan? Then what brings you here..?" The leader with red hair asked. The boys gathered around her wondering what's up.

"I'm just trying to get to my homeroom class. It's this way. Excuse me." She pushed one of them off to the side. All the screaming girls gasped.

"Omo! What IS she??"

"How DARE she touch our Oppas!"

"Yah! Who do you think you are??" The fans screamed at her. As she passed by she waved a peace sign in the air behind her. She was already on her way. Then some one grabbed her wrist.

"What a coincidence. I have the same homeroom as you. May I walk with you?" It ... was ... him. It had to be. Did he know? Or was he really clueless. He pulled her off to the side.

"Yah. Injung-ah.." He knew.

"Y-you remember me..?"

"Oh? Of course. How could I NOT remember my own half sister..? Anyways, how's Inja? Is she okay?"

"She's fine. Wow. I really didn't think you would recognize me."

"Haha of course I would! Just look at you! You stand out from every other girl ..."

"Oh .. you mean ugly and poor right ..?"

"Mwoh? Ainyo! Why would you think that? I was going to say boyish and pretty. Why? Was someone picking on you? Who is it?"

"Anie .. let it go .. It's okay. I'm used to it."

"Mwoh!? Yah! How could you say that! You have to stand up for yourself! What if you get hurt?? I won't accept this!"

"Oppa .. I can take care of myself .. you know that. Appa would have wanted me to."

"Kkeuddae. Hajiman .. he would have wanted you to stand your ground as well."

"Araseo. I'll try."

"Thatta girl. That's the strong little sister I know." He ruffled her hair and winked. She smiled at him as he one-armed hugged her. They walked to class together.

"Keuresseo .. Hyunseong Oppa..?"

"Mm? Waeyo?"

"Are you really in that band .. they call: Boyfriend..?"

"Nae. I love all the members! They treat me real well! However, we recently had a member .. pass away. It was tragic."

"Omo! Chincha? He .. died..?"

"Sadly yes .. But he was a really good friend of mine .. I think I was the closest member to him. The others sort of had their own things to worry about.

"Omo .. I'm sooo sorry .."

"Anie. Don't be. It's not your fault .."

"Kkeuddae. So anyways .. do you still eat a lot?"

"Why would you ask that sort of question??? Hmmm?"

"Aish .. Mian. It's just .. I could tell. I can see the results with your tummy .. hehe." She poked his tummy and he put her into a headlock.

"Yah! Sagwa!!" He yelled while nuggieing her. They were both laughing and playing around. They were family.

"Omo. Isn't that Hyunseong Oppa with that loser girl.. Hyeri-ah?"

"Mwoh? OUR Hyunseong Oppa????!! Andwae!! That girl .. officially has to go."

"Nae!"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Annyeonghaseyo chingus!~ Sorry for the long wait! Hope you enjoyed my update! >< Thanks to my subscribers and I hope you will take a look at my other fanfics as well! If not .. then that's okay too. Well, take care!! Saranghaeyo!~ ^^ *Bows*