Jeongmin's Death

{Imaginary Oppa}

The 16 year old boy walked on for hours, trying to get away from the world. His earphones were crammed into his ears to block the sound of the busy streets. Just without a care in the world. He stopped at the pedestrian corss walk. The light from across the road was flashing red. He patiently waited for the 'okay' clearing.

He didn't even, exactly know why he was walking for ever. What was he even trying to escape from? Maybe the fame? After all sometimes he felt a little bit unloved when most of the fan girls chose the other members over him. I mean, he's a pretty good looking guy, and there's nothing seriously wrong with him .. so why not pick him? What makes him not as special as the others? That's what he needed to fully think about.

I guess it's not all bad being the center of attention. He could at least get away with some things that the others couldn't .. because of his less popularity. It's not like he felt "unloved" to him, it felt more like being "unequally loved." Even Donghyun, the leader, got special attention sometimes. What's up with this crazy world we live in?

Two school girls were whispering to each other and looking at the boy. Ironically, he could hear every word they spoke because his ipod died hours ago. He knew they were whispering about him. He sneakily shot a quick glance in their direction. They were startled and then they began to giggle.

He looked away and tried to act natural as he was really only tuning in on their conversation. He wasn't a creepy stalker ... just a caring person that wanted to know what was going on. What if they were talking about him? At least he can quietly listen in by himself. Who cares if it was eavesdropping. He wanted to here what the two school girls had to say. Whether it was good .. or bad. It didn't matter. He just needed to hear some of it.

"Omo...isn't that who I think it is?.."

"You mean that cutie, mirror prince of Boyfriend?.." They shot another quick glance at him then giggled. "Maybe he can get us an autograph from all of them!!~"

"Even of Minwoo, and Donghyun???"

"Ye! Maybe even of the Jo twins and Hyunseong!!"

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkk!!!" They screamed together. They jumped up and down for joy. Their inner fangirls have fully expressed themselves at a wrong time..

Jeongmin chuckled under his breath at the two girls. They were pretty cute .. even if they weren't big fans of his. He glanced at the girls one last time and waved, with his famous eye smile. The girls were dieing on the inside. Even if he wasn't their bias .. he was still pretty adorable.

*Too cute!!* The girls thought to themselves.

The cross road light finally changed to the white light under the walking pedestrian signal. The two school girls were a bit hesitant. They waited a while to see if he was going to cross first. Although, he decided to let the two school girls cross first, as him being the gentleman he is. They bowed gratefully to him and giggled. They skipped all the way to the otherside in a merrily, jubilant way.

As soon as he stepped onto the street...mysteriously a car came his way. Why didn't it stop like it was supposed to? Just what on earth was going on exactly? Before he had any time to react ..

-CRASH-

The car was smashed a bit and some car parts still remained on the street ground. They were floating all around Jeongmin's, now dead, body. If it wasn't an accident .. or if it didn't seem like it .. then could it possibly have be a murder?