Chapter 5

That Summer '16
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
A/N:       I'm sincerely sorry since It's been a while and I still haven't updated. It's really hard to find inspiration these days.   Long chapter as an apology >.<     -°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-

 

 

 

Sitting on a fine chair in a fancy diner, Taeyeon awaits for those people whom she thought would show up on time but berrated herself for being too presumptuous 'cause honestly? She's the only sane person in the bunch since Yuri is too dumb to function, while Yoona becomes dumb when she's around Yuri, and don't get her started with Hyoyeon.



'They're really going to get it from me' Huffed by the irritated Taeyeon cursing to herself for arriving on time when she knew her friends never stick on the agreed time.

 


Five minutes had passed when her phone vibrated indicating that there is a message she had just received. She took her phone inside her back pocket since she does not bother to bring pouch or any kind of bag for that matter.

 




From: Walking Pole

We're on our way now!

Sent: 7:55 pm

 



'in' Finally!' Taeyeon sighed in relief.
The waiter went to her table for the 7th time that day and she would not bare to wait until the waiter asks her to leave. She's the shy one among them she often say.

 


When events like this happen, she can't stop herself from reminiscing the first time she met the two persons who she never thought will be her very own family.
 

 


-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-

 



"Catch her!"



'Goddamnit! How could they run so fast?'



TaeYeon thought as she ran as fast as she can with her short legs.

 


TaeYeon being an awkward turtle that she is, could be such a klutz sometimes. And fate, being an , picked up a good timing for her to be in such huge trouble.



Tripping and falling is not a bad thing, TaeYeon could live with that embarrassment.



 But to trip and fall with a tray in your hands, and dumping it all on the most terrifying Bully in grade school, embarrassment is such a small reason on why she could only wish to burry herself on the ground ASAP.



'Good going Kim.' She thought to herself as she tried to look for a place to hide.



As soon as she saw Ms. Godzilla -- she named the Bully that as she was scared of those horrifying looking gigantic animals as a child, was filled with her spaghetti and meatballs from head to toe, she took off without looking back.



She heard Ms. Godzilla commanded her minions to get her, that made her knees tremble but nonetheless continued to hasten her pace.



She saw an abandoned classroom and she knew that once she entered that four cornered room, she could not escape from her impending death.

 


But she saw that the rest of the path she took is headed to the locked gate of the roof top, so without a choice, in she went the room.

 


First thing she noticed was how messy the room looked; scattered pieces of crumpled papers, misarraged seats, and even broken windows.

 


But she did not seem to mind as she looked around the room.

 


Being a ten year old, her curiosity is at it's rising peak that intrigued her precious mind.



She almost lost her marbles when she only then noticed the another kid occupying the room.

 


She has long dark hair, thin figure, and porcelean skin. She was writing something on the blackboard and TaeYeon cannot fanthom why she did not notice her in the first place.

 


She was writing probably about random things so she took careful steps as to see what the figure was scribbling about, and was impressed as she saw few sentenced poetry written all over the board.

 



Whisper of the wind.
Breeze of the sea.
Bask under the sunset.
Sitting under a tree.

 



Watching the street lights flicker.
In between mind and matter,
Sees myself as a dreamer.

 



But what caught her attention was this:

 



It’s not the darkness outside,
no, that’s not what I fear.
It’s the demons in me.
It’s the evil right here.

 



'How could she be this good? To think that this girl may be younger than her.'



A small ruckus was heard outside when, again, the pounding of her heart begins to accelerate.



'Uh Oh.' She gulped.



"Kim TaeYeon, you made a mess earlier. It's time for you to clean it." Ms. Godzilla said with her army at tow.
 


She took a step back when the new arrivals took a step towards her. She was so damn scared of what will happen to her.
 


'Maybe a face inside the toilet seat was not a bad idea after all.' She cringed.

 

 

She took steps backwards but stopped when she felt the cold hard wall on her back.


 


"There's no escaping now, Kim. So if I were you, I will follow all the instructions given to me by the person I threw my lunch at." She traced TaeYeon's jaw then tilted her head so that they were now eye to eye.


 


"A-Am... I-I'm soo s-sorry! I-I did not do that on purpose! I p-promise! It was just an accident," She felt herself on the verge of crying, 'No, Kim TaeYeon, do not show your weakness!' She told herself.

 



"Your apology cannot undo what you did, now can it?"



"I-I'm really terribly sorry."



"Kwon Yuri, do whom do I owe this pleasure of you visiting my humble abode?"



Ms. Godzilla froze. She felt her grip on her tight, she thought her jaw will break.



"Im Yoona," Yuri let go of TaeYeon's jaw and turned around to face the girl who addressed her in full name. "Nice to see you again."



"Ah. New victim?" The girl named Im Yoona asked as she noded her head towards the victim pressed against the wall. "Oh, and are you trying out a new trend that I am not aware of?" She took her eyes away from TaeYeon to look at Kwon Yuri with a smirk playing on h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter