That

The Unexpected

Outside the mansion on the top of the hill, standing Mr. Perfect Kim Jongin (I prefer Kai….*scowl I know!). Okay! He preferred to be called Kai AKA Kingka of Seoul High School, the most prestigious high school in Korea.

He is everyone’s definition of Perfection. He has looks, money, lovely parents, best childhood, and even girls. To be precise, he is the luckiest and most wanted guy by the girls at his high school (or even the whole country). The only one problem of his is his arrogance, but it is probably not as girls find this flaw of his really hot. He is really contented with his life except he has no lover (he has tons of dates though). It is not like he couldn’t find one; it was just he doesn’t think anyone sees him as he is. Most of them only see his wealth and handsomeness. Despite of his rich background, he doesn’t have many friends; to be precise, he only has one, Sehun. Well, his friend is like on the same level with him, even personality; that’s why they click immediately and become best friends in the blink of an eye.

Talking about his best friend, he felt really thankful because without him, high school would be so boring.

“Wait! High School?”

“! I’m late….” Shouting Jongin while running back into the house (mansion to be correct) to prepare for school.

“I shouldn’t be daydreaming. my self-admired problem!!!!”

--------------------------

30 minutes later….

“ ! Why is the traffic so jammed today?” Jongin groaned.

‘Well it is not that far from school, and I will make it on time if I run’

Upon thinking that, Jongin rashly opened the door and ran his fastest toward the school leaving behind his shouting chauffer. You may wonder why Jongin is so afraid of being late. The reason is because he is the perfect student with perfect records, and he won’t let tardiness ruin his reputation.

Looking at his watch while running and calculating how much time left, Jongin saw whiteness as he ran into a big wall. However, it was not a wall; indeed, it was a human.

‘Why the is he so rigid? He doesn’t even stumble backward while I landed hard on my .’ Frustrated, Jongin tried to stand up and look at the Brat that dares to walk in his way. (Are you the one who ran into him Jongin?......... I don’t care! I am never wrong.)

“Hey you! Why are you not paying attention to the passerby?”

“You are the one who ran into me?” hissing Kyungsoo.

‘How dare he talk back to me? Who is he? Does he not know who I am? Unless he is the son of the president, I will not forgive him for this disrespect.

You are playing with a devil in human form dude!’ *creeping face Kai.

“What the? Are you an ill mental person? What with that face?

Now now, move. I don’t have time to deal with stupid person” Kyungsoo walked past Kai like he didn’t exist.

‘What? Chhhhinja! I cannot believe it. How can he be more rude?

No, being punctual is not in my dictionary anymore, and all thanks to this .

You will meet the REAL KIM JONGIN today!’

Rage seeped through Jongjin’s body as he jerk back Kyungsoo’s body and give him a hard punch, causing Kyungsoo to have bleeding nose.

“What the is wrong with you?” Kyungsoo hissed while wiping his nose with his hand.

“This is for looking down on me. You are lucky today since I am in a hurry or you will meet more than my punch.” Kai smirked and turned to walk away, but no he was pulled back and turned to face the person he hates the most as of right now.

“Do you think you can run away quickly after doing that to me?

You are so wrong!” Kyungsoo spoke while greeting his teeth.

“So what do you want then? Money? Oh I guess from the cheap cloth that you are wearing, money should be it right?” Kai spoke while grabbing some money and throw it to the ground.

“You!!!!” Smoke can be seen from Kyungsoo’s ears.

“Yeah me what.”

Kyungsoo felt like he had never met such a person. ‘ How can this kind of person exist? I really hate them. Those rich people who looked down on the poor. But what can he do? I cannot punch him back as I don’t want my father to be involved in this. He is already having problems raising me up.’ Suddenly, one idea came up even if it is not perfect.

“You must be straight right?” Kyungsoo asked while observing Kai from bottom to top.

“I am one hundred percent sure. Yeah I am straight. You must be shocked to know how many girls I have ed.” Jongin spoke proudly.

“How about boys? Have you ever dated them?” Kyungsoo became more interested as the possible of his plan working was increasing.

“Are you kidding? I hate gays. No no!

It is disgusting. How can you think of that?

Wait! Are you gay?” Jongin asked back suspiciously and tried to widen their distance.

“Nah I am not” Kyungsoo nonchalantly answered back.

Hearing that, Kai became relived as he really hate gays. But the world crumbled down on him as he was seized forward and met with a pair of soft lips, that person’s lips.