1 First day at Seoul

The Unexpected

Arriving in Seoul for the first time was such an awesome experience for Kyungsoo as he used to see only fields and sea back in his hometown, but now he could inhale the polluted air of the city (he is nut lol) and saw many skyscrapers rising to the sky; it was really a magnificent sight for him, a country bumpkin. Lost in his thought, Kyungsoo did not notice that they had already arrived in front of a small house that his family can afford. However, from the look of it, it would be enough for his father and him. What is the point of having a big house for two people anyway? Thus, he was satisfied with what he was seeing.

He helped his father move all the stuffs inside. Even if his family did not have much to begin with, reallocating the house really took a toll on him as he fell asleep as soon as his head touched the soft pillow.

“Kyungsoo come and eat dinner, you lazy !”

“You are still young. Why act like you just climb the mountain?”

Murmuring in his slumber of how annoying his father can be sometimes ‘What is the shouting for?’, Kyungsoo decided to get up and wash his face. Dragging himself to the small round table just outside his room felt like forever. ‘Well, I am really lazy mind you’. He just cannot help but to glare at his father who was setting up the table. ‘Why did he have to ruin my beautiful sleep? I can just eat whenever I want.’

“You big fat , what is that glare for? Come hurry and eat.”

“And don’t forget to wash the dish after you eat. I will just continue my training.”

Didn’t see his father eating anything, he shout.

“Don’t you eat? Don’t just train! You are very old, you should know that old man.”

“Tsk,” That is all what he heard.

Grumpily eating his food, Kyungsoo recalled the time when his father and him trained together while his mom was watching with beautiful heart-shape smile on her lip. Just thinking of her, he almost felt like dying. ‘Why do good people always have to go first?’

“Kyungsoo yah! Are you crying again? The whole neighborhood can hear your ugly -faced sobbing.”

“No, I am not Dad. And for your information, my face is not ugly. I am the handsomest person in the world according to mom.”

“As if. And it is “ the most handsome” not “the handsomest”. Why are you so dumb?” His father sniggered.

“Whatever DAD!”

‘Wtf! How can his father be always a pain in the ? Should a father be supposed to console his sad son?’ He thought frustratingly while poking his rice, but later on, a big smile appeared on his face. ‘What can I do without you dad?’