We Finally Get To Meet SHINee!!!

SHINee Apple Cider

Hyomin P.O.V.

 

'......She's just like me, me, me, me, me.'

THe song ended and we collapsed on the floor. Me and Sung-Gi had just finished practicing our first single, Just Like Me, for our debut performance for about the hundreth time. We were sweating waterfalls and panting like dogs. We had been practicing like this all morning.

Sung-Gi: Hyomin unnie, can we please stop practicing now?! My legs are wobbly like noodles. *pouty face*

I couldn't help letting out a little giggle at Sung-Gi sprawled out on the floor with that childish pout on her face. *sigh* She is so immature and child-like at 19 years old, but I still love her.

Hyomin: Neh, Sung-Gi. I guess that's enough for *phone rings* Yeoboseyo?

Mee-Young: Hyomin, it's Mee-Young.

Sung-Gi: Who is it?

Hyomin: It's Mee-Young unnie. What is it Mee-Young unnie?

Mee-Young: I want you girls to come to the studio in 30 minutes. You will meet up with SHINee when you get there. Their manager and me want to talk to you guys about something.

Sung-Gi: Why? Is it something important? Did we do something wrong? What is it about?

Mee-Young: Calm down, Sung-Gi. You'll have to see when you get there! Hurry up girls! Bye!

Hmmm. She knows something we don't know. Curious.

Hyomin: Well, I wonder what it's about. She had that 'I know something that you don't know' tone in her voice.

Sung-Gi: It doesn't matter. The important thing is.....

Both: We finally get to meet SHINee!!!!!! *slight fangirl squeks and jumping up and down*

Hyomin: Wait. Mee-Young unnie said she wants us at the studio in thirty minutes. It'll take us fifteen minutes to get there, so that only leaves us with 15 minutes for both of us to get ready.

Both: We have to hurry!!!!

 

Author P.O.V.

They immediately rushed out of their rehearsal room and up to their own rooms to get ready. They each showered in five minutes (only because they had their own showers), got dressed and ready, rushed down to Hyomin's car, and took off the S.M. Entertainment.

 

Sung-Gi's P.O.V.

We were driving fast to SM Entertainment. Hyoming wasn't sure whether we needed to be super dressy or not, so she picked out these outfits for us to wear. Cute and practical.

(Hyomin's Outfit)

 

(Sung-Gi's Outfit)

 

Sung-Gi: Can you actually believe we are debuting in a couple weeks?! Our trainee days are almost over!!

Hyomin: It's hard to believe. Our dreams we've shared for almost our entire lives are finally coming true. *short pause* Do you  remember when we first met?

Sung-Gi: No. We were babies, remember?

Hyomin: Oh. Well, do you remember when we first got into foreign languages and cultures??

Sung-Gi: Well, I remember that Japanese song our moms wrote and sang to us as a lullaby all the time.

Hyomin: Beautiful Wish. *sigh* I always loved that song. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5erwPXWWNs) I remember when we were having that really bad thunder storm when we were 4, and you were stuck at my house. We were really scared.

Sung-Gi: And then our moms sang that song, and we weren't scared anymore. We asked them all about Japan and other places because of the song. THey told us of Italy, France, Japan, America, and so many other places. They amused us sooo much. We dedicated ourselves to learning everything that we could about them ever since. Their cooking and language especially.

Hyomin: And do you remember when we first wanted to become kpop idols? We would sing along to all the songs on the radio, so our parents took us to see BoA when we were 10, and we were set on becoming idols ever since. 

Sung-Gi: It would be idols this, kpop that; it was all we talked about, besides world culture.

Hyomin: I remember Dae-Hyun oppa would hit me on the head with my stuffed animals to get me to stop talking PERIOD.

Sung-Gi: *laughs* I remember that.

*short silence*

Sung-Gi: I can't belive that we're going to be idols soon.

Hyomin: I can't either. But remember, we can't act like fangirls anymore now that we are going to become idols and have fans of our own. Can you do that? *slight teasing tone*

Sung-Gi: Of course I can. Can you? *slight teasing tone*

Hyomin: Of course I can! HOw dare you ask such a question! I'm your unnie! *mock hurt voice*

Sung-Gi: Well Hyomin, whatever it is we're about to do with SHINee, I have a feeling it's going to change our lives even more than just our debuting in a couple weeks. WHatever it is, I hope we grow from it and that it changes us for the better. Fighting! *holds up fist*

Hyomin: Fighting! *holds up fist*

Both: Apple Cider, Fighting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, sorry if this first real chapter was short. I am working on finishing the next chapter now! So keep reading! smiley