chapter 5

Trap with You

doojoon decide to go back to seoul he grabbed his suitcase and headed to the exit after a few minute plane ride he's back at the company "doojoon your back! Mrs. Lee's daughter is looking for you"hisfather said "I won't take long I"m leaving"doojoon said "where are you going again you need to organize your own engagement!"his father said "I"m not going and I need a break from this company I'm leaving"doojoon said "fine go leave like your brother did who's living a horrible life now!"his father said 

doojoon wasn't paying attention at all he's picking up all the files on his table and left..

Meanwhile at neverland this is what's going on 

seohyun is watching all the girls who are crying at jaeseop's restaurant in disbeleif "there are too much broken hearted girls nowadays"kiseop said while cleaning the tables..

"I know right"seohyun said jaeseop soon arrived "girls no need to be worry I'm here for all of you"jaeseop said "he's such a player"seohyun said "nah jaeseop just want to make them feel better nothing really special"kiseop said "It's still unbeleiveable how he can calm all those girls"seohyun said..

jaeseop stare at seohyun for a moment and seohyun just gave him "WHAT?"face after all the girls left jaeseop joined seohyun and kiseop who are at the other side "I just like to see you mad"jaeseop said and laugh "well I don't like you staring at me"seohyun said "did I say I'm staring at you I'm staring at kiseop"jaeseop said seohyun pouted and left "yeah right staring at me"kiseop said..

seohyun suddenly felt tired so she lied down on a hammock between the coconuts and fell asleep jaeseop soon managed to find out where seouhyun is for a moment he stare at her "How have you been?"jaeseop said "you became really pretty huh?"jaeseop said seohyun don't really know what's going on since she fell asleep.

jaeseop's attention was soon set on his brother who is dragging her suitcase on the sand "hyung"jaeseop shouted when he reach jaeseop he soon kneel down "jaeseop help"he said "wait what?"jaeseop said "I already left the company for yuri I don't have anything right now no money, no job,no house,and soon to be loosing my girlfriend."he said 

"about the house, job and money I can help you but for the loosing your girlfriend part I don't think I can help you"jaeseop said "you can help me! you can!"doojoon said "fine me and her will help you"jaeseop said pointing at seohyun who just woke up "what about me?"seohyun said "were going to help hyung to asked for yuri's forgiveness"jaeseop said..

"wait why me? I'm just having a vacation here"seohyun said "no buts and complain"jaeseop said dragging seouhyun away from doojoon.

"okay let's have a planned you talk to yuri I'll help doojoon"jaeseop said..

"no I'm not going to help you"seohyun said jaeseop soon pulled his phone "let's see I think I accidentally copy your mom's phone number here'jaeseop said "yah! where's your phone"seohyun said running towards jaeseop seohyun tried to get the phone but jaeseop soon dropped it on the water "aishhh see how are you going to pay me?"jaeseop said "fine I'll just help you"seohyun said jaeseop pulled a smile "thank you"he said and seohyun just pouted....