Chapter: Getting Situated

Siblings(BTS FanFiction)

Today is the day! Today, I go to Big Hit Entertainment to start training to become a Kpop Artist! Right now, I'm in the car that takes me to their dorms for girls. I'm supposed to be in room 203 on the second floor.

Three days ago, my parents surprised me with taking me to the doctor and getting a DNA test. I was so excited. The doctor said I will get the results in two weeks. I can't wait until that day!

The driver finally arrived at the destination and I got out of the car with my things that I needed packed in a suitcase.

A week before I took the DNA Test, I auditioned for Big Hit Entertainment. Two days later, I got a call from them that I was first place in the auditions and that I'll be starting in about a week and a half. I was so excited that I was speechless.

They also told me that they'll go ahead and put me in a group that will debut September 1st, my birthday, which is exactly 6 months away. They added that if I don't do well, they'll take me out of that group and have me train like a normal trainee would that's not in a group.

I walked inside and walked up the stairs to the second floor. I finally arrived at my dorm five minutes later. I had to knock on it since I was told I will get the key tomorrow morning during dance practice. 

"Who is it?" A voice asked.

"I'm Lee Mei! I'm the new trainee." I replied.

"Wait one second please!" the person said. The door then opened and I was greeted by a girl about my age smiling at me.

"Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Song Ji Hyo! Nice to meet you!" JiHyo greeted while bowing.

"Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Lee Mei and it's nice to meet you too!" I greeted back. She told me to come inside and I did. She told me the bed on my right when you walk in is mine.

"So, when were you born?" Ji Hyo asked.

"I was born September first 1997. I'll be 20 in exactly six months." I responded.

"Cool! I was born a year before you in the month of April on the 16. Oh! Um, you'll be starting training tomorrow morning at 6:00 am so I'll wake you up at 5:30 to get ready. I'm also part of the group that will debut on your birthday! " Ji Hyo explained.

"Okay! Thank you for telling me Ji Hyo unnie." I said.

"No problem! Let's get you situated and after that, I'll give you a tour of where we'll be practicing and all that stuff." Ji Hyo said then I went to work unpacking my belongings and getting situated.

About half an hour later, I was finished unpacking and Ji Hyo and I left the dorm to take a tour.

"So," Ji Hyo started to say while walking down the stairs, "Who's your favorite Kpop group? Mine is BTS. Did you know that they're signed with a label with the company that we'll be training in?"

"I like BTS too! Yes, I did know that they're signed with Big Hit." I said excitedly.

"Well, did you know that we'll be at music bank on your birthday?I was told by our future manager that we'll be there!" Ji Hyo explained with excitement.

"We'll be performing at Music Bank that early? I thought you would have to wait a few days, not a few hours!" I said.

"Mmm, not always, plus, the CEO of Big Hit  said we would." Ji Hyo stated while we arrived on the first floor.

"Are you ready for the tour?" she asked.

"Yep!" I replied.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

AUTHOR'S NOTE: So, how do you like the first chapter of this book? BTS will appear soon in this book. Mei Lee will find out the DNA results soon in this book, but I'm not telling you when!

The story will take place when Mei Lee is 19 yrs. old. I'm sorry if I get something wrong in Korean culture when you talk to someone or a family member throughout the whole story! I'm currently learning about that & their language!