Part Two.

You never knew me well
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Surprise~ 'TIAMO' is OUT, do give T-ara lots of support! Have you all pre-ordered 'Remember' Album?!

 

This chapter is not edited etc. Pardon for any errors. 

_____________________________

 

Author's POV

There's a culture in MBK, and it's all about seniority and hierarchy. In the subsequent days, the girls were expected to head to the studio early and leave late at night to prepare necessary recordings for the album tracks. 

And back to MBK's culture, younger members were expected to arrive first and be the last to leave. 

Park Hyomin got up early on this very day, the girl couldn't get a wink after the short live stream everyone did just yesterday. Plus the girl was excited to get the tracks recorded as soon as possible. 

The sky was still dark and Hyomin made her way to the company herself. It was windy, and some of the older grandma and grandpas were already up for their morning walk. Some stalls were already up and running to serve the corporate workers who needed some food early before work to get them through the day. 

Hyomin decided to walk as the company wasn't very far, along the way the girl got a few rolls of Kimbap for herself and the members who probably skipped breakfast. 

Hyomin arrived at the company to realised that it was still really early. It was half past six and only a few staffs were present, Hyomin got a few rolls of Kimbap for the staffs since she bought a ton and made her way to studio quickly. 

Hyomin settled down in the studio and made herself a cup of boiling hot brew before beginning to work on the tracks. 

Somewhere down the the girl regretted arriving at the studio early in the morning and went of to the corner of the room and took a quick nap discreetly. Hyomin was in such a deep sleep that she didn't even noticed that a certain younger girl had arrived at the studio. 

That girl who had arrived next was none other than Park Jiyeon. The Maknae walked in and stared around the room before crashing into the large sofa. The younger girl was half awake and turned up without putting any make up on. 

Rubbing her eyes groggily, Jiyeon lay flat on the sofa and played with her mobile phone. And all this while the silly younger girl hadn't noticed that her Hyomin unnie was actually in the same room as her. 

It was a pain to wait for the rest to turn up and Jiyeon made her way to the piano. Something was bugging the younger girl since yesterday but Jiyeon just couldn't get around it. 

The girl scrolled through her mobile phone before setting it before her. There's a song that she had been listening to for quite a while, but today would be the day she sings it for the first time and express her feelings through it since they matched the lyrics well. 

Jiyeon played the first key on the piano and started singing loudly as if no ones there to judge, the girl sang with all her heart, imagining that that one person whom she missed so badly was sitting right next to her. Listening to all the words that Jiyeon yearned to say. 


'Blue, blue, my world is blue
Blue is my world since I'm without you
Gray, gray, my life is gray
Cold is my heart since you went away

Red, red, my eyes are red
Crying for you alone in my bed
Green, green, my jealous heart
I doubted you and now we're apart

When we met how the bright sun shone
Then love died, now the rainbow is gone

Black, black, the nights I've known
Longing for you so lost and alone
Gone, gone, the love we knew
Blue is my world now I'm without you.'


By the end of the song, tears were slowly making its way down Jiyeon's soft cheeks. The younger girl's eyes were red and puffy, she hadn't expect it to become emotional. 

The younger girl was busy wiping her tears away when she felt a cold air blowing on her neck. Jiyeon felt her eyes slowly moved towards the corner of the large studio. 

There's a few partitions in the room set by those portable walls Jiyeon used during her solo days. And behind one of those walls which was located at the corner of the studio was someone or something. 

Jiyeon could swore that she had stopped crying, but somehow the studio's still filled with this weird soft sobbing. Jiyeon stood up and approached the big wall slowly, the girl was sure that those eerie sobbing sounds were coming from behind the wall. 

Jiyeon had no idea where all the courage was coming from, despite the fact that there had been rumours from staff that this level in the company building's haunted. 

Maybe it's because Jiyeon don't believe I the idea of ghosts or maybe those sobbings sounded way too familiar. 

The younger girl was now standing right next to the wall and the room was dead silent. 

It's now or never, Jiyeon thought. 

And just when the Maknae was about to take a peek behind the wall..

"AHH-CHOOO~"

A loud sneeze broke out and sent Jiyeon screaming for her life. The younger girl ran around the room screaming and it took less than a second for another scream to join in. 

The whole studio was filled with two different screams and while Jiyeon ran around mindlessly without looking, Hyomin emerged from behind the wall and ran around mindlessly too. 

*crash* 

The two young woman collided and both rubbed their heads immediately. 

"Jiyeon?"

"Hyomin unnie?" 

Both called out to each other when they looked up. 

"What are you doing behind the wall?" Jiyeon asked as she got up from the floor. 

"I was just resting there, I came earlier but felt tired." Hyomin replied softly. 

"Ah..." The younger girl rubbed her nape awkwardly and walked around the room. That big reveal from her Hyomin unnie was like a punch to the face. Because if Hyomin was in the studio all along, it would meant that Hyomin heard everything. The song, and the sobbing which Jiyeon had come to accept, was actually pretty loud. 

The younger girl walked back to the grand piano to realise that on the nearby table was a box of Kimbap, a cup of hot coffee and Hyomin's open MacBook. 

The younger girl wanted to give herself a bug slap mentally but acted normal. Jiyeon gave a quick glance at her Hyomin unnie and caught the older girl wiping something off her face. 

"Unnie is something wrong?" Jiyeon enquired worriedly. 

But Hyomin turned too quickly to shrug it off, revealing some red puffy eyes, there's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter