FINAL

You never knew me well
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: how is everyone doing? It's been a while since I last place Eunjung in between MinYeon. ><

Jiyeon is dating and EunYeon is the main ship now, it's a fact and let's not kid ourselves. But one can only hope. 

Feel angst enough yet? There's more below! I included a small quote which a reader shared with me once.  

Not a very long one-shot but it gets the idea across, hope to see more writers posting! 

Not edited blah blah. 


____________________________

Author's POV

Because the distance was so far apart, it was now almost impossible to close the gap. 

The sky was still dark when the T-ara members had to get up early and head to the jacket filming venue. Everyone was sound asleep in the van except for Jiyeon, the Maknae. 

The youngest girl shut her phone and turned her head back discretely, taking a quick glance at a certain older girl before facing the front again quickly. 

There was a tug in the younger girls heart but she ignored it and tried to sleep like the others. 

It didn't take too long before the van reached the shooting venue, the staffs were already there and it didn't take very long before everything was ready and the shooting begun. 

Time flies and before everyone realises, half a day had come and go. It was noon, and the girls got the chance to stream live for the fans. 

The girls were all excited, and interacted with the fans well. Jiyeon was smiling but at the same time, the younger girl was contemplating whether this was a perfect opportunity for her to make a move. 

The younger girl took a few minutes to think it through before taking the first step and then come to find herself standing right behind her Hyomin unnie. 

Jiyeon's heart was racing and she inhaled the womanly scents from Hyomin, there's a rush of adrenaline which was driving the younger girl insane. 

Unconsciously, Jiyeon leaned in closer and closer. Finally the girl's head was lying on Hyomin right shoulder. Jiyeon had the urge to place her nose right into the crook of Hyomin's neck like what she used to do in the past. 

But it was impossible now. Things are different now. And Jiyeon knew that this was all her fault and everything that's happening now, the younger girl knew she deserved it. Plus they were streaming live now with thousands of viewers, it would be inappropriate to do it. Yet, ir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter